All In One SEO vs Yoast SEO vs Premium SEO Pack. Which one to use? Which one is best? It’s true that WordPress is a very search engine friendly out of the box.
The core version of WordPress offers basic SEO functionality such as pretty permalink structures, the ability to change the post slug and capacity to change your website title and description.
Depending on the theme you are using you may also have some additional options for SEO. But still, when starting your WordPress powered website, it is still good to have some WordPress SEO plugin installed and activated.
SEO plugins let your take site optimization a few steps further, specifically on-page SEO. They do so by giving you more control over how your content will appear in search engine results and on social networks.
WordPress search engine optimization plugin can help you in producing optimized content that is much more likely to rank high by giving you that extra bump.
If you want to push your site on first pages in Google search results, search engine optimization (SEO) is a significant part of site’s success. Organic traffic is still one of the most important channels for bringing traffic to your website traffic.
All In One SEO vs Yoast SEO vs Premium SEO
- Free versionDoes it have free to use version
- Webmaster Tools
- Title and Meta Settings
- Integrating site with Social Sites
- SupportHelp in solving problems with plugin
- Video Sitemap
- Permalink settings
- Internal link builder
- RSS Settings
- Import and Export SEO Settings
- Bulk Editor
- File editorrobots.txt and .htaccess
- News SEO
- Local SEO
- Backlink BuilderSubmitting site to various directories
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics data for website can be seen from wp admin
- 301 Link Redirect
- Social Stats of your pagesHow many times were your content shared on various social sharing sites
- W3C ValidatorMass Check the markup (HTML, XHTML, …) of your pages/posts/custom taxonomies
- Post content to FacebookPossibility to post your content to facebook
- Page Speed InsightsAnalyze the performance of your website pages from your wp admin
- Monitor 404See what URLs are referring visitors to 404 pages
- SEO Friendly ImagesAutomatically update all images with proper ALT and Title Attributes
- Search Engine ReporterSee how well do your keywords rank
- Server/Performance Status
- Optimize Images (Smushit)
- Page Analysis Feature
- Handy tips and help sectionHelp available without need to visiting external sites
- WordPress SEO by Yoast
- Bing, Google, YandexAlso Pinterest and Alexa
- Facebook, Twitter, Google+
- Full support only in paid version
- additional $69 for single site
- Title and description (manually)
- Additional $69 for single site
- Additional $69 for single site
- 89$ per year for single siteYou can buy for more than one site but then price is higher
- All In One SEO Pack
- Google, Bing, Pinterest
- Facebook, Twitter, Google+
- Full support only in paid version
- Coming soon to paid version
- Just settings from another All In One SEO
- Coming soon to paid version
- 79$ per year for unlimited number of sites
- Premium SEO Pack
- Facebook, Twitter, Google+
- Full support only in paid version
- Mass Optimization module(automatic)
- $37 for single siteOne time payment
NOTE: Please note that this comparison only looks at the features on paper as reported by plugin’s developers. It does not and can not tell you if or how well a certain SEO plugin will work for you.
Such a verdict would depend on too many variables like server setup and personal preference. I have decided to stick to the hard facts for this comparison between All In One SEO vs Yoast SEO vs Premium SEO plugin.
Also as times goes and plugin get updates many new features are added or deprecated. This means above comparison table may be inaccurate. For current options and settings, please visit official sales page for each plugin.
If you are interested how Yoast SEO compares to Rank Math free SEO plugin be sure to check my post comparison.
- Optimal Settings Pre-Selected
- Simple Setup Wizard
- Auto Canonical URLs
- LSI Keyword Tool Integrated
- Track Keyword Ranking
- Google Search Console Integration
- Import AIO Schema Rich Snippets
- SEO Warnings
- Supports Custom Post Type
- Bulk Edit Titles & Descriptions
- Post Preview on Google
- Content Analysis
- Control SEO For Single Pages
- Control The Title
- Control Meta Description
- Focus Keyword
- Control ROBOTS Meta
- Google Keyword Suggestion
- Optimize For More Than One Keyword
- Internal Linking Suggestions
- Powerful XML Sitemap
- Module Based System
- Advanced Redirection Manager
- Smart & Automatic Post Redirects
- Redirect Attachments to Parent
- Role Manager
- 404 Monitor
- Google Schema Markup Types
- Social Media Optimization
- Default OpenGraph Thumbnail
- Auto Facebook Open Graph
- Facebook Authorship
- Automatic Twitter Meta Cards
- Default Twitter Card Type
- Social Previews
- Default Share Image
- Support for knowledge Graph
- Choose a Separator Character
- Modify Global Meta
- Strip Category Base
- Remove Stopwords from Permalinks
- Search Engine Verification Tools
- SEO Breadcrumbs
- Nofollow All External Image Links
- Nofollow All External Links
- Open External Links in New Tab
- Ping Search Engines
- Compatible with EDD
- .htaccess Editor
- robots.txt Editor
- Import/Export Settings
- Import/Export Redirections
- Multisite Compatible
- RANK MATH
- Coming soon
- YOAST SEO
- Free and paid version
- You can in paid version
- AIO SEO PACK
- Free and paid version
UPDATE: I have also compared Yoast SEO and All In One SEO with SEOPress plugin.
- Installation wizard
- Titles & metas
- XML sitemap
- HTML sitemap
- Content analysis with unlimited keywords
- Google Knowledge Graph
- Google Suggestions
- Dublin Core
- Open Graph
- Twitter Card
- Google Analytics (GDPR ready)
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Ads
- Import / Export settings
- Redirect attachments to post parent or file URL
- Google Structured Data Types (schemas)
- Automatic / manual schemas
- SEOPress BOT - Broken links
- Backlinks (required a Majestic API key)
- Video XML Sitemap
- Google Analytics Stats in WordPress Dashboard
- Redirections 301, 302, 307, 410, 451
- Edit your robots.txt
- Edit your htaccess
- Google Page Speed
- Google News Sitemap
- 404 monitoring
- URL Rewriting
- Free and paid versionPaid version is $39/year usage on unlimited number of sites
- YOAST SEO
- Free and paid versionPro version 1 site - €79/year
- ALL IN ONE SEO
- Free and paid versionPro version is $97/year for 1 site
WordPress SEO Plugins
There are many SEO plugins for WordPress. By far the two most popular options are Yoast SEO (formerly known as WordPress SEO by Yoast) and All-in-One SEO Pack.
Both of them have free versions and do an excellent job at making WordPress websites search engine friendly. Which one should you pick? Both Yoast SEO and All-in-One SEO Pack have more than one million active installs.
The decision between Yoast SEO and All-in-One SEO is one that almost every WordPresse user comes to face at some point.
Frequent Questions About SEO
1. Is WordPress search engine optimized out of the box?
Out of the box, WordPress is a pretty well-optimized system. Though WordPress is search engine friendly, you will still need to do some manual SEO work for best results.
2. Is it enough just to install SEO plugin?
No WordPress plugin can cover all elements of SEO. Configuring your SEO plugin corectly is a step in the right direction. The big picture is a lot more complex and comprehensive.
3. How do I choose the best WordPress SEO plugin for my website?
There are two SEO plugins that distinguish themselves from the rest. They are All In One SEO Pack and WordPress SEO by Yoast.
4. Can free WordPress themes hurt my SEO?
A great benefit of WordPress is the huge array of free themes available. Many are harmless and are great choices for any website or blog. Badly optimized themes, however, can hurt your SEO.
All In One SEO or Yoast SEO or Premium SEO Pack
Both Yoast SEO and All In One SEO plugin have a free version. If looking to choose All In One SEO vs Yoast SEO based on features only in their free plugin version (Premium SEO doesn’t have a free version), they basically have same options.
I recommend if going with their free version, to choose Yoast SEO. I tried both and would pick Yoast SEO as it has better page analysis feature.
Yoast SEO WordPress Plugin
Probably the most popular and well-known search engine optimization plugin for WordPress. It was created by Joost de Valk and his team and became very popular in the community.
It hit the official WordPress repository in October 2010. At the time, it was known as WordPress SEO by Yoast or WordPress SEO. In July 2015, the plugin was rebranded as Yoast SEO which is the same name used till this day.
It has free and premium (paid) version. The free version is enough and does the job for most people. Yoast SEO plugin takes care of all the technical optimization and helps you write better content.
Using the snippet preview, you can see a rendering of what your post or page will look like in the search results, whether your title is too long or too short, and whether your meta description makes sense in the context of a search result.
The Yoast SEO plugins Page Analysis functionality checks simple things you could forget to do. It checks if you have images in your post and whether they have an alt tag containing the focus keyword for that post.
It also checks if your posts are long enough, whether you’ve added a meta description and if that meta description contains your focus keyword if you’ve used any subheadings within your post, etc.
Yoast SEO Features
Yoast SEO has couple sections in its menu (free version): Dashboard, Titles & metas, Social, XML sitemaps, Permalinks, Internal links, RSS, Import & Export, Edit files, Description and Title Editor.
Some of them have sub-sections delimited by tabs (note – updated version have things little different now).
In “Dashboard” tab you can take the plugin tour and find out some basic information, reset the settings to default or verify your site for Alexa, Bing, Google Webmaster tools, Pinterest or Yandex.
“Titles & Metas” tab allows you to edit meta tags for your homepage, posts, pages, custom posts and more. From here, you can block individual pages from Google index with a “noindex” meta tag, manage sitewide links, clean up and lot more.
In “Social” tab you can integrate your site with Facebook, Twitter or Google. XML Sitemaps tab is for sitemap functionality and is recommended as it will help search engines to crawl your site content.
In “Permalinks” tab you can manage your permalink settings and edit some parameters like enforce a trailing slash on category URLs, remove stop words from slugs, manage some redirects and canonical settings.
“Internal links” tab is useful if you want to activate breadcrumbs on your site and manage their separators and anchor text.
“RSS” feature automatically adds content to your RSS. It’s meant to add links back to your blog and your blog posts, so scrapers will automatically add these links too, helping search engines identify you as the source of the content.
Don’t worry if you have used another SEO plugin and want to start using WordPress SEO by Yoast. You can easily import all the data with a simple click in “Import and Export” tab.
You can also export your current settings into a .zip file and import it later if needed. “Edit files” allows you to edit your robots.tx file and include all the links that you want to block from search engines’ results.
The best part of WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin is page analysis option. When creating a new post, you will have new options below post content. Those settings are choosing focus keyword, meta description, meta keywords, etc.
It will also suggest changes in your post content which could help SEO performance of your post and let you know how to improve your content. It is a great feature to have.
- Redirect Manager – Allows you to create and manage redirects from within your WordPress website dashboard.
- Multiple focus keywords – With this feature, you can optimize a post for more than one focus keyword.
- Internal linking – Add related links to other articles from within the post editor. This way you can add links to relevant articles on the fly instead of having to search for them manually.
- Insights – Check the readability and SEO-friendliness of your text. Insights also show you the five words or word combinations that appear most often in your text.
Yoast SEO provides impressive all-round SEO functionality. However, if you want features tailored to your website’s specific needs, consider purchasing one of the Yoast SEO extensions.
- Video SEO ($69) — get your videos to the top of Google.
- Local SEO ($69) — improve your business’s discoverability in local searches.
- News SEO ($69) — ensure your website is Google News optimized.
- WooCommerce SEO ($59) — get SEO functionality for your WooCommerce stores.
A bundle, including Yoast SEO Premium and all four extensions, is available for $279.
Yoast SEO Pros & Cons
Yoast SEO free version has all you need for pushing your site content up in search rankings. I use Yoast SEO on most of my sites for a long time. It is regularly updated, and community is big which means you can easily find suggestions, tips and guides to get the most out of the plugin.
Premium version comes with some extra options which most can be solved utilizing other free plugins. Unfortunately, purchasing premium version will not get you extensions.
If you want more options like SEO news or WooCommerce extra optimization, you will need to buy an extension. As I am aware, you don’t need premium Yoast SEO to be able to use extensions.
All In One SEO Pack
Another well-known and widely used WordPress SEO plugin. All in One SEO Pack is created by Michael Torbert of Semper Fi Web Design. It is popular WordPress plugin for managing the search engine optimization of website or blog.
All in One SEO Pack is the downloaded over 18 million times to this date. It has free and paid version. The free version can be found on wordpress.org plugin directory.
Paid version is 79$ per year but once bought it can be used on an unlimited number of your sites. The free version will mostly be enough for beginners as it has all necessary settings.
It is a powerful plugin with lots of features and options. Visit All in One SEO » General Settings after installing to configure the global settings for the plugin. All in One SEO Pack features an SEO meta box, displayed directly below the WordPress, text editor.
From there, you can write an SEO title and meta description for your post, and All in One SEO Pack will render how your snippet might appear in the search engines.
This is very much in line with what you get with Yoast but All in One SEO is missing a content analysis tool which is Yoast’s most recognizable and popular feature.
All in One SEO takes a modular approach, so you can quickly disable any unwanted features (Video Sitemap comes with paid versions, and Image SEO module is coming soon).
The most significant difference between free and paid version is in additional features. Like in WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast, support for bigger problems with the plugin is possible in paid version.
All In One SEO Features
By default, All in One SEO has three main sections: “General Settings,” “Performance” ”.and “Feature Manag.” Additional features are added after activating modules in feature manager section. The “General Settings” tab is most important, and that is a place where all main settings are configured.
You will find practically all the features and settings, including meta tags, keyword settings, title settings, home page settings, webmaster verification, noindex settings, display settings and more.
Each section has a “help” button that explains what each option does. You can also link your Bing and Google webmaster tools accounts, as well as add your Google analytics for tracking and Pinterest. Here you can also block individual pages from Google index with “noindex” meta tag.
In “Performance” you can view some technical parameters of your system like active plugins and memory limit. You can adjust some of its values to achieve better performance.
In “Feature Manager” you will find some extra functionalities that can be activated and deactivated.
These are: XML sitemaps (to generate and manage your sitemaps), Social meta (to edit your parameters for social media sharing), Performance (to view your system status), Robots.txt to generate and validate robots.txt, Importer and Exporter to import or export all in one SEO pack settings, File Editor to edit .htacces and tune site.
Social Meta menu which is where your social media settings are configured and have a more extensive list of social settings than Yoast.
XML Sitemaps menu creates your XML Sitemap automatically. You can select which search engines are notified of sitemap updates, or you can specify a notification frequency. You also have full control over which post types and taxonomies make the sitemap
Some of All In One SEO Pack Features:
All-in-One SEO Pack also comes with additional features that can be activated in the Feature Manager:
- Robots.txt Editor – Lets you edit the robots.txt file from the backend.
- File Editor – From here, you can manually edit both robots.txt and .htaccess.
- Import/Export – Import and export your settings to easily share your configuration with other sites.
- Bad Bot Blocker – Prevent bad search spiders from slowing down your site.
- Video Sitemap (in paid version) – Create and manage your Video Sitemap using this feature and submit your Video Sitemap to Google, Bing/Yahoo and Ask.com.
Yoast vs All In One SEO Pack Paid Versions
Both plugins are capable and will help you improve your search engine presence. The free version of WordPress SEO offers slightly better options than the free version of All in One SEO Pack.
But when checking their paid versions, I would give my vote to All in One SEO Pack because it is cheaper ($79) and can be use on an unlimited number of your site while.
With Yoast single site license is $69 and if you want to use on more than one site, you will need to pay more.
I personally use WordPress SEO free version on my websites. However, I can see why others prefer the simpler approach that All in One SEO Pack adopts in many areas. That is why I recommend trying out both of these plugins and seeing which is best for your business and needs.
Premium SEO Pack
Premium SEO Pack is another well-known search engine optimization plugin that has complete SEO feature such as optimize the image, social sharing, rich snippet, local SEO, SERP position and monitor everything.
It has more features/modules included than Yoast SEO and All In One SEO combined. But does that make it the best?
This is a high-quality, comprehensive SEO plugin that offers you everything which you may need to optimize your site. Premium version is packed with various extras to take SEO optimization step further.
Premium SEO Pack contains all the features that you would expect to find in dozens of different WordPress plugins, plus it includes unique features that you just cannot find anywhere else. It costs 44$ on Codecanyon, and I find it to be a great investment.
It also comes in free version like WordPress SEO by Yoast and All In One SEO Pack, but its free version was last updated three years ago, so I count that as it has no free version.
This plugin will help you to improve the internal link building, help you to optimize the images, will handle the rich snippet functionality, manage 301 redirections, etc.
This plugin also handles the on-page optimization and can mass optimize your posts if required. Title & meta, Google Analytics, 404 pages, backlink builder, are some of the other highlights of this plugin.
Premium SEO Pack Overview
After activating Premium SEO, you will have couple main tabs. Those are Dashboard, Monitorize, On page optimization, Of page optimization, Advanced Setup, and Plugin settings.
You can activate modules you wish to keep and deactivate ones you don’t need. If you are stuck or don’t understand what each module does, there is HELP icon on the right for each module.
Here are main modules in Premium SEO Pack :
- Backlink Builder module makes adding your website to website directories lot easier. But don’t be fooled. It is not completely automatic as human presence is still needed.
- Google Analytics module provides page visit statistics from your WordPress admin site. No need to visit google analytics page.
- With Link Builder you can put internal link building on autopilot. You create a list of keywords and links are automatically added.
- W3C Validator module allows you to mass check the markup (HTML, XHTML, …) of your pages/posts/custom taxonomies.
- Capabilities module lets you give different kind of permissions to different kind of user groups like editor or author.
- 301 Link Redirect will save you troubles of manually configuring redirects in .htacces file. It is very useful for any permalink change.
- Social Stats tab will show how many times were your website pages shared on social sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Digg etc.
- Facebook Planner module allows you to post your content to Facebook.
- Files Edit is intended for editing robots.txt and .htaccess file. You can link your content to Google+ with Google Authorship module.
- Page Speed Insights will show website page speed of each page or post on mobile devices or desktop using Google page speed. If you want to rank well locally, like for your town or particular country, then Local SEO module will be very useful.
- With Monitor 404 you can see what URLs are referring visitors to 404 pages, how many hits it had and redirect them to another page.
- Mass Optimization module is used for automatic seo optimization all pages and posts. I still recommend manually doing for each post or page as it gives better results.
- SEO Friendly Images module will automatically update all images with proper ALT and Title Attributes. If they don’t have ALT setup, the SEO Friendly Images will add them according to the options you set.
- SERP module will allow you to add focus keywords and track their search engine results ranking.
- The Sitemap is generated automatically, and you can submit it to Google or Bing right from the dashboard. You can choose what to include, and if you want to add Images as well. It also has Video sitemap.
- One of useful modules is Smushit. If you use Smushit plugin or any other image optimization plugin, then this will be for you. No need for additional plugins as Premium SEO Pack already consist it.
- Title and Meta Format is used for setting custom page titles, meta descriptions, meta keywords, meta robots and social meta using defined format tags for Homepage, Posts, Pages, Categories, Tags, Custom Taxonomies, Archives, Authors, Search, 404 Pages and Pagination.
Other WordPress SEO Plugin Alternatives
If mentioned plugins for some reason didn’t make an impression on you, here are some other WordPress SEO plugins to consider:
Very powerful plugin to improve organic traffic to your site. This plugin offers many useful features which helps you to optimize your blog content. It comes with a built-in keyword research tool which allows you to find long tail keywords related to your topic and use those while writing your content.
Once you are done with the post, it understands the overall on page SEO strength of the article and provides you a score based on the analysis. This plugin also helps you to optimize the images on the page by checking if all the images have required tags or ant and suggest you accordingly.
SEOPressor helps you to manage the internal linking as it provides you an option to assign link depending on particular keyword or phrase. For more info you can check SEOPressor Connect review.
SEO by SQUIRRLY
Squirrly SEO plugin helps you to create content that is human as well as search bot friendly. It will help you to get better ranking in search results and keep your users engaged. With this plugin, you can get SEO related stats, get weekly SEO audits and find the best keywords for your site to get more traffic.
This plugin will tell you if your content is up to the mark regarding SEO. The squirrly plugin helps you by providing you real time advice to optimize your articles while you are writing or editing them.
SEOPress is a newcomer, but don’t let that scare you. It is one of the best Yoast alternative on the market.
Unlike Yoast, SEOPress will not slow your website down. SEOPress does not nickel and dime you to death like Yoast does, everything is included in the Pro version and you can install it on unlimited websites. For more info you can check SEOPress Pro review.
Rank Math is a WordPress plugin for SEO that helps a website to attain a good SEO ranking and standard. Rank Math helps to understand what is wrong with particular keyword which you are trying to rank for in your web page content.
Rank Math primarily focuses on On page SEO. It takes care of most of the basic and advanced on page SEO techniques. As you start writing content for your web page or a log, you are offered an option to insert your targeted keyword in it.
After the keyword insertion, your content would be checked and Rank Math will highlight which things are right and where improvements are required. For more info you can check Rank Math review.
All In One SEO vs Yoast SEO vs Premium SEO Final Words
If you are looking for free WordPress SEO plugin, then the best choice would be WordPress SEO by Yoast or SEOPress. It is by far best free WordPress SEO plugin which I use on most of my sites.
If you are willing to pay for SEO plugin, then you could try Premium SEO Pack or All In One SEO Pack. Before deciding which plugin(s) to use, here are some important questions to address:
- Compatibility: Is the plugin compatible with other plugins on my site? Will it continue to be compliant in the future?
- Support: Will there be adequate support for the plugin from the developers, or the community? Check out support forums, reviews and feedback from long-term users.
- Usage/Popularity: How popular is the plugin? Many downloads is an indication of widespread use, and a community of experienced users who can offer you ideas or help troubleshoot problems.
- Future Development: Buying themes and plugins from reputed vendors and Elite providers on marketplaces like ThemeForest and Codecanyon is safer than trying out one from an unknown provider without a track record.
This concludes All In One SEO vs Yoast SEO vs Premium SEO comparison. Let me know what do you think about mentioned plugins and which SEO plugin do you use.
DISCLOSURE: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, I might get a small commission, without any extra cost to you. Read more about it here.
65 thoughts on “All In One SEO vs Yoast SEO vs Premium SEO (Compared)”
Huh! Nce article… i think i prefer All In One SEO to Yoast.. any miss-configuration in Yoast will drop your search engine.
Any miss-configuration in any SEO plugin can bring coverage or index issues. But it is hard to mess things up with either of those SEO plugins.
I like all in one seo pack and using it for 9 years. It’s easy and fully manageable with clear-looking results.
But cons now appear by its high price.
What features of All In One SEO do you most like?
In my opinion best SEO plugin is Yoast SEO.
Can you elaborate why for you Yoast SEO is best plugin for SEO optimization?
Amazing article. I’ve been using yoast seo for more than 5 years now. There are tons and tons of things I love about the plugin. But there are some things I love the most. Such as how the company keeps updating every now and then by adding new features in their updates. I also love how the plugin does the job of multiple plugins like making sitemap, adding verification code, and much more.
I love the plugin. Tried multiple SEO plugins but yoast takes the prize to be best wordpress seo plugin for me.
I agree that they publish updates often. But making XML sitemap, verification feature, etc. come with many other SEO plugins too.
I want to buy Premium SEO Pack is still good or updated by any good update makes me prefer to yoast seo ?
” My site is a blog of various articles “
I would recommend that you rather go with Yoast SEO or RankMath.
Hi, I see you previously recommend Premium SEO but not anymore? Or am I wrong?
Yes, you are correct. I dont recommend Premium SEO Pack anymore.
I’m curious why you would suddenly stop recommending Premium SEO Pack any more.
Is it the light version you don’t recommend or the full version.
The light version is a little behind but it seems to be working with the latest version of WordPress.
The paid version is the most up to date version and is up todate with most recent wordpress version as far as I can see.
The free version has about 5 times more features than Yoast and the paid version is a 1 time pay not yearly.
I use All in One SEO for almost all of my sites, and on any new ones. I’ve used both Yoast and All in One over the past 9+ years, and Yoast is just too buggy and bloated for me. The XML sitemap feature often doesn’t work right until you toggle it off and then back on again – and occasionally it breaks on a working installation.
Meanwhile, there’s too much clutter and confusion added to posts and to the dashboard, which often means having to calm down clients who keep getting warnings and want to know what they need to do to stop those.
I’ll stick with All in One, thanks. And thank YOU for such a helpful and comprehensive review.
Thank you for sharing your experience regarding Yoast SEO plugin and All In One SEO.
This is a 18 months old post…
Many updates already done…
Is this still the same?
Which one would you recommend for my 60 post and 5 year old blog?
(Last year I deleted many post -those with 5 o less comments-)
You can’t go wrong with Yoast. It is free and has all features you need. You can also try All In One SEO.
This really does sound like an awesome tool! Never knew of Yoast’s existence until now… As a webmaster, I will definitely start using it. Thank you for drawing my attention to this!
Yoast is very popular SEO plugin and highly recommended.
I have been using Yoast SEO plugin for years now and i really love it.
I also use Yoast on most of my sites. It is simple and effective.
Great info you have shared with us. I love Yoast SEO and use it on my site.
Yes, Yoast SEO plugin has all you need and it is free.
I tried seopressor but got plugin conflict with SSL plugin ? sent 3 emails but no reply, even sent simple code solution – seopressor is badly coded, no easy contact but many sweet talking on site with many other complains it is more black hat practice!
Save your money and time for good well coded SEO plugin.
I personally never tried SEOPressor plugin. Hope this is isolated case atleast.
thanks Kasa for you great review.
I just bought the Premium SEO Pack and it has a lot of great feuture.
I’m glad to migrate from yoast to this great plugin.
Glad to hear you found SEO plugin which is perfect for your needs.
I use Yoast SEO plugin free version and find it great. I also tried All In One SEO Pack free version.
Yup, I also prefer and use Yoast SEO.
Great review even though a novice in all of that jargon. Well done.
Thanks for kind words. If novice either Yoast SEO or All In One SEO free version will be good choice.
Thanks for this great comparison.
Thanks. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Im using yoast Seo but Premium Seo pack is very good. I think about buy or not. I m not sure.
Well unless you need to target more than one keyword per post, Yoast SEO free version is enough.
Nice article, one should also be aware that keyword questions are becoming more important. Keyword questions are being driven by the uptake in search driven by voice on Siri and Cortina. With voice search people ask questions rather than look for keywords.
Thank you Mark for your input on the subject.
Very informative post. I have tried all the plugin listed but “All-In-One- SEO Pack” had damaged my website but others plugins are really good.
Thanks for sharing your experience Janet. It would help if you explain how exactly did All in One SEO Pack plugin “damaged” your site.
I think premium seo pack is the the best option for any blogger
It does have many additional features, so it is not just SEO oriented. For the price of $40, it is worthy investment.
I remember customers complaining about bugs and lack of updates. Don’t know what is the situation now.
Great post and comparison. You should make more like this. Thanks!
Thank you David. You can find all comparisons that I have made by visiting comparison page.
There you have also links to full post.
All in one SEO plugin is best in all but my SEO teacher says that Easy WordPress Plugin is also very effective and he also said that you can install both plugins and use at same time. Both are free plz suggest that which one is best for wordpress site and blog.
I have never used Easy SEO WP plugin so I am not familiar with it.
Why would you want to have two SEO plugins installed? That doesnt make sense. It could only lead to problems.
I strongly disagree, the plugin is no longer buggy and it has been updated lately. Also we’re planning some more updates soon.
Also, we do have a free version on wordpress repository – http://wordpress.org/plugins/premium-seo-pack-light-version/
Yes, I have seen that plugin is updated again after long time. I will check it out and update content if necessary.
I see on your plugin page
In the section “Changelog” it see only the version but doesn’t say when is the version been update.
Your plugin is seem really great and we are thinking to buy it but just only this point that still make us to reconsider and try to find more information to compare with other plugin.
If you show us when was the lastest update at least it would help us a lot more.
You can see when was plugin last updated on the right below item rating. Currently it says: “Last Update 19 April 16.”
I want to disagree with you, the plugin is no longer buggy and it has been updated recently, and we’re planning some more updates soon also.
Also, there’s a light version(free) of the plugin that you can test out in WordPress Repository – http://wordpress.org/plugins/premium-seo-pack-light-version/
And I strongly disagree. Is clear that the author never actually used all three plugins on alive website or she would know that the Premium SEO Pack is so bloated and buggy that is impossible to use and also damages the database so badly that is a real pain to clean it out (if you don’t believe me then just check the comments on CodeCanyon).
I actually did used and still use all three SEO plugins each on different WordPress site. I personally dont have any problems with Premium SEO pack plugin.
But also have to agree with you that it wasnt updated for quite some time and I have read various complaints about it on CodeCanyon and other places. It is hard to balance all modules Premium SEO pack provides but that is not and excuse and buyers should receive what they bought.
For now I dont recommend buying Premium SEO pack plugin.
Your jquery lazy loading not work. I cannot see comparison table
It works fine when I check it through different browsers. Let me know if you still experience issue.
Very good comparison.
Glad you like it.
Hello im using seo by yoast on my site but not receiving better results. One of my friend suggest me wp easy seo plugin so plz tell me can i use two seo plugins on single site ? plz help
I have never used or tried Easy WP SEO plugin so cant say how it performs. Using two SEO plugins on one site is unnecessary and strongly not recommended. Having more than one SEO plugin will hurt your site and plugins will just conflict each other or make duplicate settings.
Yoast SEO is great plugin. If you are not satisfied with results try changing settings. There are plenty of tutorials available including Yoast recommendations.
I strongly agree with you all. Premium SEO Pack has much more features and lower price. It is best choice.
Glad you like comparison table. Every person has his favorite SEO plugin. Hope Premium SEO pack will help your site.
Premium seo pack costs 37 dollars if you have a non business site, it costs 195 if you are selling something
I strongly agree. All the three plug-ins are best on their end. Main point is the way to use them. So nice sharing.
I bought it yesterday and it made me excited,
I strongly agree with you. Premium SEO has a lot of advanced features, we can resolve SEO issues quickly. But only one issue, it wont work with W3 Total cache. Any way to resolve the isse ?
What do you mean by statement that Premium SEO Pack wont work with W3 Total cache? Where seems to be an issue? I personally didnt try those two in combination, but dont know how could possibly one affect other in a bad way.