Writing digital marketing and search engine optimization ads and articles isn’t always easy. Companies need to stand out above the competition and maximize their ad campaigns. Technology can help organizations and individuals achieve those goals easier.
Artificial intelligence is the basis for Anyword’s copywriting software. It is already being used by many major entrepreneurs, freelancers, advertising agencies, and marketers.
The tool can help create ads, blogs, or articles. Anyword is a valuable marketing resource because it can help you manage social media advertising campaigns, marketing ad campaigns, etc.
In this Anyword review, I will show what it offers, how you can use it, and how it can benefit you.
Anyword is a copywriting tool that uses artificial intelligence. It can help businesses present focal points of their products and services by using unique keywords.
It can improve conversion rates and attract more clients thanks to Anyword AI’s copywriting predictive model. Its Predictive Performance Score and A/B testing let clients see how the sale of different items can be affected by various used keywords.
Anyword can save money, resources, and time. Anyword creates different choices for marketing copy that users can use and implement when defining products. This process can significantly accelerate workflows.
Messages are tailored and created for specific platforms using the artificial intelligence (AI) driven program. Businesses can make their messages visible to more existing and potential customers with targeted posts.
Users can get original ideas quickly thanks to Anyword’s brainstorm phrases and text variations. Its proprietary models integrate with different language models, which helps it create a unique platform that everyone can use to accomplish marketing goals.
- Original text suggestions – You can simultaneously create as many text variations as you want. These variations are usually created to help convert clients and generate consumer interest.
- Text personalization – You can create different versions of material that already exist to find out which phrases receive the best responses.
- Preset keyword library – Free shipping, new arrivals, and other relevant keywords can be mentioned.
- Predictive performance score – An instant forecast performance score lets you see the potential of every message that you want to communicate.
- Custom keywords – The AI can use the relevant keywords that are included in your text ideas.
- Ad account integration – You can receive predictions and optimization suggestions that are specific to your current advertising.
How Anyword Works?
Improving conversion goals is essential to any marketer. They drive profit and revenue. You can get more done in less time because Anyword creates different text variations at scale.
You can strengthen your marketing campaigns by using the AI marketing copy generator tool capabilities such as:
- Text variations will be provided in bulk to save time.
- All ads or messages created by your or your team are assessed and evaluated. Performance scores will be issued to inform you about your message’s effectiveness and whether a particular message or ad could be improved.
- You can include keywords that you want when using the tool to generate text.
- You can build your very own keyword library. Those keywords will then be placed in all written materials that the tool creates.
- It’s easy to locate the most effective phrases or words for your messages.
- You can receive personalized recommendations by connecting Anyword with ad creation resources.
- You can get more site traffic and spend less by using the Facebook ad copy program, accommodating your Facebook ad budget.
Anyword can be used for different content types. It can also assist with advertising channels such as blog outlines, blog titles, blog intro paragraphs, SMS promo messages, landing pages, product pages, email subject lines, advertisements, and content promotion.
Six projects for content optimization are available at this time. Select a project type based on the format and channel you want to create text for:
- Ad – Create ads for various services or products that you offer.
- Landing/product page – Optimize content on the product page.
- Email – Create subject line text.
- Blog – You can write full blog posts.
- SMS – Create promotional SMS copies.
- Editorial promotion – Promote the posts or articles.
The tool has been trained on more than two billion different advertisements from a wide variety of industries. The chances of Anyword creating an identical copy are very low.
You can use Google or some plagiarism checker tool to verify the originality of text variations generated. Variations can serve as a baseline if you prefer. They can be used to create additional recommendations. You can also verify an AI-generated text and copy variation taken from other sources with Anyword’s plagiarism checker embedded in the Blog project.
Anyword was designed to treat each generation of copy as a new request to avoid the possibility of duplicate content. Every time you generate a copy, Anyword will produce new text variations.
You can go to the “Blacklisted Words” setting under the Account Settings menu to add phrases or words you don’t feel like using.
Copy variations will always be listed chronologically based on the project where they were first created. The mode that particular copy variations were created in will be displayed in a label.
English is the only language that Anyword’s AI will create suggestions at this time. This is the only language that it can use when creating grammatically correct, precise, relatable text. As the tool continues to be modified, the developers are actively working on adding other languages.
With some types of projects, you will have access to modes. You have the option of selecting one of this modes: Default, List, Pain-Agitate-Solution Framework (PAS), Attention-Interest-Desire-Action Framework (AIDA). Hard sell, Conversational, Confident, Playful, and 5th grader.
You can’t access all modes through each available marketing channel. All 4 modes are only available with the Facebook primary text.
Besides, you can also use the custom mode feature that lets you upload your text variations. Text will be generated by Anyword based on your content’s style and tone.
If you’re going to use the custom mode, a minimum of three advertising examples that all have a similar tone or style are required. Your Facebook Business ad account manager or other ad accounts can be used to import ad examples. There’s no limit to the number of custom modes that can be created.
The ability to optimize current subject lines is another important Anyword feature. You can pick demographic filters and select relaxed or strict original meaning.
Anyword is useful for a wide variety of marketing projects. The AI settings panel provides many choices for promoting content, email, landing pages, ad copy, blogs, and other projects that you may be working on.
I will not be able to mention and cover each project in this review as the article would be very long. I highly suggest you use a free trial and test all features to see what it offers.
Anyword ability to generate converting ad copies is one of its best use cases. The ad copies created can be used in campaigns on LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other popular marketing channels.
There are two ways to create ad copies with Anyword:
- Generate with AI – You can use any of the modes, mention keywords to be included in your copy, and append offers at the end of your copy to attract customers.
- Improve with AI – This section lets you create optimized copies by pasting current content (including your keywords). You can create custom content for your specific audience by selecting the demographic filters that you want.
Predictive performance scores will help you find the ideal target audience according to gender and age and let you know how effective your ad copy really is.
You won’t have to concern yourself about any possible content violations since Anyword already knows the advertising policies of each platform. You can create product and service convertible ad copies at any time.
Landing page meta descriptions, clickable CTAs, descriptions, and product titles can all be created with Anyword.
Product descriptions and names similar to what you’ll find on Amazon and other online marketplaces can also be generated. This can be very beneficial to online stores.
Having keywords that match audience objectives is essential for blog posts. Anyword can easily create effective introductory paragraphs, outlines, and titles. The complete blog content will follow these components.
You can determine if you want the text length to be long, medium, or short. Anyword will work to create a unique tailored blog post based on your specifications as soon as the “Generate” button has been clicked on.
Email subject lines
Strong subject lines are the key to success for many email marketing campaigns. You can create copy that entices members of your target audience to click on and read your messages by choosing email body text, and title.
Businesses can improve their conversion rates and site traffic when they interact with clients via SMS. You can create appealing promotional messages sent through this marketing channel that give readers more reasons to want to learn more and entice them to buy products and services.
Anyword’s approach to this is straightforward. It will generate engaging content after you provide requirements and pick the preferred mode.
Sales are the primary goal of SMS. Special offers can be appended to the end of the copy that can influence consumers’ purchasing decisions and help convert sales.
You can paste the content you want to promote (up to 3,000 words) or add a content URL. The ad project and content promotion dashboards are very similar.
The main variance in the content promotion dashboard is what’s being sold. For this project, it’s usually your article or content. You can also use the quotes and engaging modules that are available here. There are also two other modes here – engaging and quotes.
A dashboard for creating and managing various projects will be available after registration. The available project types will be shown by choosing the “+New Project” option.
The next page can be used to enter keywords, your project name, project type, and any applicable landing page URL. You will be redirected to the Anyword content generation interface once you’ve clicked on “Create Project.”
There are six different projects to pick from. Great campaign copy can be created when you select project type, enter details such as your promotional offers (including discounts and coupons) and keywords.
I will explain the process on the blog creation example for this tutorial:
- Add the information that your piece should have.
- You’ll want to include the industry that you’re creating your content under, as well as a brief article description and your target keyword.
- A list of titles that are appropriate for your blog post will then be created.
- A small pie chart will appear on the right-hand side next to each title. These charts show how effective your information will be to site viewers. The particular industry’s target audience is used to determine this data.
- You can select any good ideas that you find. You can receive additional ideas by clicking on the “Generate More” option.
- Pick the title that you want and click on the “Next” button to continue.
- You will now be at the Outline section. Here you can set the blog’s structure by using sections.
- If you’re not fond of a certain idea, you can use the Generate Again button.
- You can click on the Next button when everything is to your liking.
- Now your can write or select the opening paragraph(s) that you want people to read.
- A pie chart will be next to each idea, much like they are with the title ideas.
- You can write your own paragraph(s) or edit the existing ones. Select the “Generate More” option if you want additional ideas. Click on the Next button when you’re done with this section.
- You’ll be redirected to the editor. Now you’re ready to use more editing options.
- You have your introduction paragraph ready, and now you need to finish the other parts. For that, you can click on the Generate button.
- You can set the blog’s length. Your blog can be long, medium, or short. However, long is about only 100 words to Anyword.
- You can always add more sections to create content under each paragraph.
- Start creating additional content by going to the next heading.
- You can edit what you want by scrolling to the particular section.
- You can view the content brief and the number of words.
- Content can even be copied and pasted as needed.
Anyword has a free trial. You can use up to 5,000 words and test out all of the features (including the Pro Beta features) free of charge. Paid plans begin at $19 per month. There are 3 different pricing plans to choose from. The one you select will depend on your organizational needs.
Pricing plans are:
1. Starter plan – This plan is available for $19 monthly. It allows you to create marketing text for introduction paragraphs, email subject lines, blog post outlines, and social media ads. 15,000 words per month are allowed, and one seat is provided.
The Predictive Performance Score function is not included with the Starter plan. You can save money by purchasing this plan on an annual basis. That breaks down to $15.20 per month.
You can also pay more to increase your word count. There are pricing levels for 35,000; 100,000; 165,000 and 240,000 words each month.
Go to the Account Setting menu, and under “Usage,” you will see your word usage. The total amount/current word balance will be shown in a progress bar.
2. ProBETA plan – Users can enhance conversations and upload content directly with the AI-powered tool. All features from the Starter plan are included. You’ll also be able to use the Predictive Performance Score. There’s no word limit, and you can use more than one seat.
Your current ads will be examined by Anyword so that it can understand your style and tone. Email, landing pages, and advertisements will always be optimized regularly. The ProBETA plan is priced at $239 per month and up.
3. Enterprise package comes with additional features like Dedicated customer success manager, Advanced facebook lead capture UI, Cutting-edge targeting technology, Cost-efficient user acquisition at scale, Optimizing for multiple business goals, Proprietary optimization methodologies, and Advanced collaboration tools.
You can use 20% off coupon code to get discount. Use: Anyword20.
Each plan allows formats: Facebook, Instagram, Google, Linkedin, Twitter, Taboola, Outbrain, Verizon, Pinterest, YouTube, email subject lines, product descriptions, and names, CTAs, headlines, text messages, and blog posts.
Anyword can be customized to write with your chosen tone and style with Anyword Pro. You can regularly improve performance by connecting with your ad accounts. Anyword Pro has all of the starter plan’s features along with:
Anyword Pro users can run top-performing copy variations on their landing and/or product pages with Continuous Optimization, which means the winning option will be applied automatically.
It only takes a few easy mouse clicks to generate copy variations. Continuous Optimization will allow you to see how your copy variations match up to the baseline and let you track their performance. Here is how it works:
- Choose the AI-generated texts you’d like to test
- Embed a snippet on the landing page.
- Anyword will then learn from your actual visitors. The algorithm will show the most successful combinations for every traffic source and user type.
Anyword Pro users can create copy variations with their brand tone of voice and style by using the +Custom Mode function. Brand-specific examples of text can be added or samples from your social media ad accounts (LinkedIn and Facebook are supported at this time). Anyword will use your brand’s language to create the desired results.
Each custom mode can have as many as five different examples. The tone and style of each example that’s submitted should be consistent. Your account can have more than one custom mode if necessary. Content promotion and advertising projects can use +Content Mode at any time.
An Enterprise package is available for people who produce regular outcomes and work on multiple projects daily. Agencies, corporations, and publishers can greatly benefit from this plan.
Anyword Pros & Cons
Here are the advantages and disadvantages of using the Anyword tool.
- Advanced AI language
- Works for all types of content
- It is simple to generate winning copies
- Makes use of AIDA and PAS framework
- Great tool for creating CTAs
- Free trial option with no credit card required
- The vast amount of options and features
- It helps generate excellent content based on the keywords that you provide. It also improvises on the content that you have produced to make it more appealing.
- For more features, you will need to pay significantly more.
Anyword Review Conclusion
AI technology has come a long way. There are even amazing WordPress chatbot plugins powered by AI.
Companies, publications, platforms, and marketers can reach out to more potential customers and improve conversion rates with the AI copywriting resource known as Anyword. All you need are a few mouse clicks to create more revenue possibilities and increase click rates. Smart copy and artificial intelligence do all of the hard work for you.
Beginners, veteran copywriters, and everyone in between can use Anyword. It stands out in a very crowded copywriting software industry because of its impressive API connections and its overall simplicity.
Copy is created using the same source data in Anyword’s project structuring. I strongly suggest Anyword for people needing assistance with descriptions, copy, content, or ads on multiple websites. It is an incredibly effective copywriting tool.
You can create content for blogs, email subject lines, landing page copy, Google ads, social media ads, and just about any other kind of marketing copy that you can think of. Anyword is trained on more than a quarter-million dollars of successful ads, which is why it’s able to accurately forecast a particular copy variation’s success or failure before a campaign has even started.
- Free trial option
- Ad account integration
- Six project options
- Option to blacklist words
- Supports various formats
- Predictive Performance Score function
- Continuous Optimization feature
- Expensive if you want to use all features
DISCLOSURE: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, I might get a small commission, without any extra cost to you. Read more about it here.