Astra is a popular WordPress theme that offers customization choices, style and speed for website owners. It can be used for restaurants, blogs, business sites, WooCommerce storefronts and many other niche purposes. Astra theme is free but you can add more features via Astra Pro and Astra Agency plans.
Astra includes pre-built template pages whichs saves time when designing website. You can quicky customize demo designs without having to touch any code. Astra’s customization options are impressive.
You can craft a site in any way you want. You can alter page width or remove sidebars and page titles. Astra’s speed is what differentiates it from the competition. Its lightweight speed is ahead of all other similar themes on the market today.
You can manage layouts for your headers, footers, blogs, posts, archives, pages, sidebars, set your meta, content, colors and fonts, etc.
Astra Pro vs Astra Agency Bundle Comparison
You can purchase Astra Pro or any of Agency bundles either as annual or lifetime payment.
- Astra Pro Addon
- WP Portfolio
- Ultimate Addons for Elementor
- Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder
- Schema Pro
- Convert Pro
- SkillJet Academy
- Free Starter Templates
- Agency Starter Templates
- Access to Future Plugins
- ASTRA PRO
- $47 annual or $249 lifetime
- MINI AGENCY BUNDLE
- $169 annual or $499 lifetime
- AGENCY BUNDLE
- $249 annual or $699 lifetime
What Is Astra Pro?
Astra is a free WordPress theme. You can download it from WordPress repository. While there are many available options in free version, pro version brings even more features. Astra Pro is the premium add-on for Astra theme which adds several additional convenient customization optins.
Astra Sites is an additional plugin that compliments Astra Pro. Astra Sites includes big selection of pre-built templates. These templates have graphics and pages that are fully functional and ready to use at any time.
Astra is a lightweight, fast WordPress theme which offers several customization features in the free version. Astra Pro is a plugin that is installed separately. It provides access to custom layouts, transparent headers and other additional theme options. It has many more features that you can use to customize websites. The best part is that you don’t have to touch any code. Each advanced feature is provided as individual module.
You can decide which features you want to enable or disable. This saves time and makes things easier. Using fewer features can enhance site’s performance.
Some of the functions that be performed with Astra Pro include:
- Embedd Typekit fonts
- Embedd custom font files in Astra theme
- Place “hooks” on custom content
- Use customizer interface to reset Astra theme customizer settings
- Change Astra Meta settings on multiple pages or posts simultaneously
- Create new sidebars that you can show on certain pages of site once certain conditions have been met
What’s The Difference Between Astra Free And Astra Pro?
There are two versions of the Astra theme. You can download the free version from the WordPress repository which is limited in functions it offers. And you have the pro version. The Astra Pro addon adds extra modules and features. You can use the premium edition to customize site however you want.
- Transparent Header
- Sticky Header
- Mobile Headers
- Page Headers
- Mega Menu
- Colors & Typography
- Dedicated Sidebar
- WooCommerce Ready
- Boxed Layout
- Full Width Layout
- Padded Layout
- Fluid Layout
- Spacing Control
- Default Container
- Google Fonts
- Custom Fonts
- Responsive Font Size
- Paragraph Margin Option
- Font Size PX, EM
- Text Transform
- Primary Header Colors
- Above Header Colors
- Below Header Colors
- Transparent Header Colors
- Sticky Header Colors
- Content Colors
- Blog / Archive Colors
- Single Page Colors
- Sidebar Colors
- Footer Colors
- Grid Layout
- List Layout
- Masonary Layout
- Highlight First Post
- Date Box
- Excerpt Count
- Blog Structure Control
- Blog Content Width
- Post Pagination
- Infinite Loading
- Logo Align
- Mobile Header Designs
- Above Header Content
- Below Header Content
- Above Header Layout
- Below Header Layout
- Flexible Footer Layouts
- Footer Bar Layout
- WooCommerce Grid Settings
- WooCommerce Infinite Scroll
- WooCommerce Off-Canvas Sidebar
- WooCommerce Quick View
- WooCommerce Gallery Options
- WooCommerce Dropdown Cart
- WooCommerce Sales Bubble Style
- LifterLMS Integration
- LearnDash Integration
- Schema Integrated
- SEO Optimized
- Address Widgets
- Info List Widgets
- Social Icons Widgets
- Custom Header
- Custom Footer
- Custom 404 Page
- Custom Layout – Hooks
- Display Conditions
- Gutenberg ready
- ASTRA FREE THEME
- ASTRA PRO
Astra Agency Bundle
The price for an annual Astra Pro subscription is $59. The lifetime package is available for $249. Astra also offers two additional bundle packages: the Mini Agency Bundle and the Agency Bundle.
The Mini Agency Bundle includes all of the features of the Astra Pro plan, access to over 50 different prebuilt starter websites along with WP Portfolio plugin, and either Ultimate Addons for Elementor (check best Elementor addons) or Ultimate Addons for Beaver Bulder (check best Beaver Builder addons). The Mini Agency Bundle can be purchased for $169 per year. There’s also a lifetime option that sells for $499.
The Agency Bundle plan includes everything from previously mentioned plans (along with Ultimate Addons for Elementor and Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder and a WP Portfolio plugin). It also includes Schema Pro, Convert Pro and all future plugins made. You can buy the Agency plan for $249 per year or go with lifetime plan priced at $699.
With Astra’s pro plan you get over 20 different free starter templates. But with any of Astra Agency plans you get 55+ Agency Starter Templates. SkillJet Academy is also included in the Agency Bundle plan. This is library of online training courses. All of the courses are provided by experts in many major industries.
Tools Included In Agency Package
The Agency Bundle has powerful resources to help you create unique, effective websites. Here’s what you’ll get:
- Astra Theme Pro Addon – This is an extension that adds more customization options and features to free Astra Theme. The addon costs $59/year, but it’s included for free in the Mini Agency Bundle.
- Pre-built Starter Templates – You can use a wide variety of impressive pre-made sites.
- WP Portfolio – Create amazing website teasers and custom portfolios. It sells for $49/year by itself, but it’s included free of charge in the Mini Agency Bundle. Check WP Portfolio review for more info.
- Ultimate Addons for Elementor – The Elementor widget library can help improve your design skills. The addon retails for $69/year, but is included for free when you purchase the Mini Agency Bundle.
- Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder – Get over 300 different page and row templates, along with more than 60 custom modules. The plugin sells for $69/year, but you don’t have to pay a cent for it when you buy the Mini Agency Bundle.
- Schema Pro – Allows you to markup thousands of pages in a short period. It costs $79/year as a stand-alone product, but you get it for free when the Agency Bundle is purchased. For more info check Schema Pro review.
- Convert Pro – Powerful tool for converting site visitors. You can create info bars, slide ins, exit intent popups and other eye-catching call to action elements. It sells for $99/year, but is included for free as a part of the Agency Bundle. For more info check Convert Pro review.
- SkillJet Academy – Courses which will help you improve understanding of what it takes to create and manage successful web design companies. You’ll learn how to build your own site, create and implement proper marketing strategies, develop good customer relationships, build your customer base and a lot more.
Astra Plans FAQ
1. Are Beaver Builder Pro and Elementor Pro included in the Agency Bundles?
Elementor Pro (check Elementor free vs pro differences) and Beaver Builder pro (check Beaver Builder free vs pro comparison) are not included in the Astra Agency Bundles. They were created by other developers, so they can’t be included in Astra pricing plans.
The pre-made Astra site demos were created using free editions of Elementor or Beaver Builder. If you want to use those site demos, you don’t need to buy the Pro version of the page builder.
2. What is the difference between Astra Pro and Agency Bundles?
The Astra Pro Addon can be used in conjunction with the free edition of Astra. It provides additional features and functionality.
There are two Agency bundles. The Mini Agency Bundle package includes Astra Pro, WP Portfolio plugin and Starter Templates. You also have option to choose either Ultimated Addons for Beaver Builder or Ultimate Addons for Elementor plugin. But not both.
The Agency Bundle brings pre-built sites. You also get everything from previously mentioned Mini Agency plan plus Schema Pro, Convert Pro, SkillJet Academy and all future plugins made.
The Astra Pro Addon is ideal for anyone who wants a solid theme that’s easy to customize. The Astra Agency Package works well for those who want pre-designed websites and all the necessary tools to create and deliver websites.
The Mini Agency Bundle is a good choice for people who are satisfied with a single page builder, but want additional resources to help them use pre-made site templates and improve their existing sites.
3. What is the difference between Mini Agency Bundle vs Agency Bundle?
The Astra Agency Bundle has all you need to create appealing websites for every industry and niche. It allows you to use Astra Pro Addon, Astra Premium Sites, Schema Pro, Convert Pro, WP Portfolio Plugin, Ultimate Addons for Elementor and Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder plus SkillJet Academy.
The Astra Mini Bundle concentrates on the particular page builder that you prefer. The Mini Bundle provides access to the Astra Pro Addon, Astra Premium Sites, the WP Portfolio Plugin and the Ultimate Addon for either Beaver Builder or Elementor.
4. Can I upgrade if I already own one of the Astra plans?
Absolutely. All you need to do is just pay the difference of what you’ve already paid.
5. Can I downgrade from Agency Bundle to Mini Agency Bundle?
Unfortunately not. There aren’t any downgrade options for any of packages or products.
6. Are there going to be more plugins added to the Agency Bundle?
Astra’s developers are always working on more ways to improve the overall user experience. The majority of future plugins they create and release will be made available for existing Astra Agency customers at no extra charge.
7. Can I use bundled plugins on other websites without Astra?
Yes. All plugins that are included will be in your account so that you can download them after you’ve purchased the Mini Agency Bundle or the Astra Agency Bundle. Each plugin has its own individual license key, so that they can be used on any sites that you want, no matter whether they have the Astra theme or not.
8. Will we receive separate license keys for every bundled plugin?
Yes. Each bundled plugin has its own separate purchase key/license key. You can use those plugins on any site, even if the particular site doesn’t have Astra.
Astra Pro vs Astra Agency Bundle Conclusion
Astra is an intuitive WordPress theme that’s very customizable. It integrates with many popular page builders and is ideal for search engine optimization. If you don’t want to worry about advanced site building, this is an excellent theme.
The Astra theme provides much more than most users will ever need. You can change backgrounds and colors, toggle between various header choices, change your layouts and make many other changes.
The theme works very well with widgets. It has four areas where widgets can be placed. The theme connects with Toolset to provide additional customization. More options can be accessed with the premium addon. Its compatibility with WooCommerce and many other well-known plugins can take the stress out of site creation for you.
Astra’s loading speed is about half a second. It’s one of the quickest themes in the industry. Astra is incredibly easy to use and has plenty of appealing customization choices to help make any website unique.
The Astra Starter Sites plugin lets you use pre-built templates that can be altered to meet your business needs. It integrates with popular page builders, so you can complete tasks faster without having to know much about HTML.
DISCLOSURE: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, I might get a small commission, without any extra cost to you. Read more about it here.