Logos and watermarks are often used for copyright purposes so that business files are not stolen or copied. However, despite their importance, logos and watermarks don’t merge well with videos and images, and that is where a logo remover comes into play.
If you are working on a video or an image and having trouble removing the logo, you are at the right place. In this guide, I will provide an extensive guide regarding the logo removal process so that you can do it yourself, even if you don’t know much about it, to begin with.
Table of Contents
Logo remover is an app that lets you remove any text or a picture from a video or an image. I have compiled a list of the best programs that you can use to remove logos and watermarks from videos and images.
The Best Watermark Remover Software For PC/Mac
The best way to tackle the issue of removing logos from a video or an image is to use a watermark or logo remover software. While there might be lots of software and tools that you can choose from, you must choose a user-friendly tool to make things easier for yourself.
HitPaw Watermark Remover is the first software that comes to mind when thinking about the best tool to use. It contains all the features that you will need and can be used by anyone without any professional knowledge.
Why Is It Best Watermark Remover On PC/Mac?
HitPaw has various useful and quality products, such as HitPaw Screen Recorder and HitPaw Video Editor. HitPaw Watermark Remover is not an exception. Suppose you are looking for a powerful editing tool with all the needed functionality. In that case, HitPaw Watermark Remover is your best bet because it has a very user-friendly design and is extremely easy to use.
The first and the most important reason why HitPaw Watermark Remover is the number 1 choice for customers is that they find the software very helpful. They don’t have much trouble learning how to use different tools, and you don’t require professional knowledge to operate it, which makes it the best logo remover tool.
Another reason people prefer to use it is that it is authentic. You don’t have to sign any agreements that you don’t understand, and they are committed to providing everything they advertise. Once you have downloaded the software, you can continue to use it without any interruption, which is something that many software programs offer you.
One of the most important things that matter to many people is the price of the software they are buying. If you plan on using the software for your personal needs, you are not going to find the value for money that HitPaw Watermark Remover offers you. It is one of the cheapest watermark remover for PC and Mac, with all the features that expensive software might provide you.
How To Remove Watermark From Video?
Once you have installed the watermark remover on Mac or PC, you can follow the mentioned steps to remove the watermark from any video:
- Step 1: After opening the software, you have to upload the video from which you want to remove the logo. All you have to do is click on the “Choose File” button and begin uploading the file.
- Step 2: Once the video has finished uploading, you need to select the video area where the watermark is placed. You can drag and hold the left click button of your mouse or keypad until you have encircled the whole area. If you have more than one watermark, you can perform this step again and again until all watermarks are covered.
- Step 3: Once you have selected all the watermarks, you must click on the “Remove & Export” button to use the logo remover. After the process is finished, you will be presented with a version of the video without a watermark.
How To Remove Watermark From Image?
The watermark remover PC software for an image is slightly different from the one mentioned above because there are more ways to remove the watermark. You can choose from smooth filling, edge filling, or texture repair to edit your photos.
If the image has a single color throughout, using smooth or edge filling will have desirable results. However, if the image has mixed colors, you should use texture repair as it will provide a much more satisfactory result.
Moreover, here are some general steps that you have to follow when using the Windows 7/8/10 watermark remover from HitPaw:
- Step 1: First of all, you will need to upload the image that you want to edit. To do that, all you have to do is simply click on the “Choose File” button and choose the destination of the file you want to edit.
- Step 2: In the next step, you need to select the watermark using the drag option. After you have entirely encircled the watermark, you need to choose the remove mode.
- Step 3: Select a removal method based on your needs. If you are having trouble selecting the area for watermark removal, you can use the hand tool to zoom in and out of the image.
- Step 4: After you are done outlining the area for logo removal, you need to click on the “Remove Now” button for the results to take effect. If you think that you have successfully edited the photo, you can click on the export button. If you wish to edit it, you can also continue to do it using the same tool.
The Best Free Online Free Video Watermark Eraser
If you want to remove a watermark from a video for free online, you can choose from many different online tools. However, using a random logo eraser for video is not wise as most of them are riddled with viruses.
HitPaw offers an online free logo eraser tool called HitPaw Online Watermark Remover.
It doesn’t matter if you are a 10-year-old or a 70-year-old; with its tremendously simple editing process, you can remove any watermark or logo in a few simple steps.
Here are some reasons why you should use HitPaw Online Watermark Remover:
- Completely Free
The first benefit of using their online tool is that you don’t have to pay anything. You can use all the features of their video editing tool to do simple watermark removals. If you are impressed with what they offer, you can buy their logo removal tool for PC, which is also pretty cheap.
The extremely useful features and simple design layout benefits the users to the point that they don’t have to spend much time doing the editing. The watermark removal process is swift, and you won’t have to go through any ads, which saves a lot of time. You can get loads of work done quickly, and it is great for businesses as it optimizes their processes.
- High-End Customer Support
HitPaw is not only software; it is a brand that cares about its customers. On top of being the best watermark remover software, they also have high-end customer support available all the time, and all queries are answered within 24 hours so that their clients don’t have to go through any trouble. Their staff is very friendly, and they take full responsibility if you are going through any trouble.
How To Use HitPaw Online Watermark Remover?
Here are steps to remove watermark from video using watermark remover:
- Upload Video – You can begin by simply uploading the video of their online platform. All you need to do is drag and drop the video to start uploading it.
- Select Watermark – In the next step, you have to select the watermark you want to remove. Be careful with the edges and ensure that the watermark is fully encircled.
- Save and Download – After you are done selecting the watermark, you can begin editing the video. Once the editing is complete, you can download or save the video from exporting it to your PC.
How to remove watermark from video using its crop feature?
- Upload the video you want to edit using the drag or drop feature or a URL.
- Find the crop icon on the online editor and click on it. After clicking on the crop icon, you need to adjust the crop box to exclude the watermark.
- If you are happy with the preview and ensure that the watermark remover without blur is perfect, you can click on the Export button to save the video with the watermark.
The Best Online Logo Remover Software For Image
Last but not least, if you want to remove a logo for an image for free, you can use the Inpaint online watermark removal tool to magically remove objects from your photos online without any trouble with just a few steps.
Inpaint is considered one of the best online logo remover tools because of its simplicity. Here are some other reasons why you need to go for it:
- Repair Old Photos – All of us have some photos that would be perfect only if we could remove a stranger in the background or the camera logo. With the help of Inpaint’s online tool, you can easily do all that and fix your old photos without any headache.
- Non-Technical and Easy to Use – If you are looking for an online editing tool, it means that you are either in a hurry or you don’t have much knowledge about photo editing. For this exact reason, Inpaint is the perfect tool as you don’t need any past experience to use this tool as it has an extremely friendly user interface.
- Variety of Features – Last but not least, Inpaint is very effective at what it does, which is why you don’t have to go through the trouble of downloading a special tool for logo removal from images. You can easily use all its features without any trouble and give a professional look to your images.
To remove the watermark from an image using Inpaint, follow these steps:
- Once you browse their online logo remover website, you can click on the upload image button to begin the watermark removal process.
- After the file has successfully been uploaded, you can select the eraser tool and highlight the area you want to remove by left-clicking on the image.
- After you have successfully highlighted the area, all you need to do is click on the erase button. If you are satisfied with the result, you can click on the download button.
Removing logos from videos or images is a pretty straightforward process only if you know the best tool to do it. HitPaw Watermark Remover is not only the best logo remover tool, but it is all the most convenient to use as you can remove logos from your videos or images without any trouble in a matter of a few clicks.
Joshua has worked as a freelancer for more than five years. It always impressed him to find new things and the latest knowledge.
DISCLOSURE: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, I might get a small commission, without any extra cost to you. Read more about it here.