- Big catalog selection
- Affordable price
- Shipping, inventory management, returns, etc. is handled by vidaXL
- They provide translated content for products
- Product feed with automatic syncronization
- Automatic confirmation option
- Easy to use
- Can't add your brand marks to the packages
- Integration with WooCommerce needs to be purchased separately from third-party site
There are two primary ways in which stores operate today. Stores that keep inventory and those that don’t. Stores that keep an inventory of physical items on hand actually purchase and unpack those products themselves. They then sell and ship those items to their clients as they are ordered.
Other stores don’t hold inventory. They rely on wholesale suppliers or distributors who have the items in their warehouse. This is known as dropshipping. Businesses that go this route will never need to stock physical inventory or ship items. Their dropshipping partners take care of those tasks for them.
Dropshippers can concentrate on increasing site traffic, search engine optimization, revenue and profit while others rest. They aren’t directly handling the items that are being sold on their website.
In these cases, when a product is purchased in the store, you can then place an order with your dropshipper. You’ll be charged for the respective item costs by the supplier, who will then ship those products to your customers.
If you want to focus on dropshipping indoor and outdoor furniture, garden accessories, sporting goods, hardware, and pet supplies, then there is no better than vidaXL and its dropshipping service called dropshippingXL. This service gives you access to many amazing products and brands.
In this dropshippingXL review, I will show you what it offers, what are the costs involved, pros, cons, etc.
vidaXL is an international online retailer with headquarters in Venlo, Netherlands. They sell products from sporting goods, furniture, home, and garden, etc.
Businesses can sell items to customers in 29 countries without having to buy or store inventory, send products or deal with customer returns thanks to vidaXL’s dropshippingXL service.
You can access their impressive product catalog after registering as a dropshippingXL seller. Your online marketplace or store can then connect and access that catalog. They have a helpful support team, and investment costs are very minimal for resellers.
You don’t need to provide a valid tax number if you register as a private seller. A valid tax number will be required for those who register as business sellers.
Your company can be run from home or anywhere else. You can join the growing community of thousands of active dropshippers, and your site can have any of the more than 50,000 vidaXL product offerings. The best part is that you can determine item prices and the profit you’ll make from each sold product.
You can sell vidaXL products to customers in the U.S, the EU, and Australia without dealing with returns, shipping, or inventory. All shipments and returns are handled directly by dropshippingXL. Their customer support team can also provide invaluable assistance when necessary.
Items can be sold in your registered local currency. Only payments in that same local currency will be accepted. For example, payments will be taken in Euros for customers living in Germany, and products will be sold in British pounds to customers residing in the United Kingdom.
You can also sell dropshippingXL items on Amazon, eBay, and other similar online marketplaces.
Benefits you will get as a dropshippingXL seller:
- Extensive catalog – There are more than 50,000 vidaXL items to choose from. Pet supplies, hardware, sporting goods, garden accessories, outdoor and indoor furniture are just a few of the many available product categories. All current products are always stocked, so you won’t have to deal with any out of inventory issues. You’ll also receive visuals and marketing content that can make it easier to sell various products.
- Warehouse services – You won’t need any warehouse space when using dropshippingXL. They handle shipping, packaging, and holding inventory of the items that you want to sell.
- Translation – Product content is provided in 23 different international languages.
- Low risk – Inventory costs are never charged upfront. You’ll only pay for items after your customers have purchased them.
- Returns – You won’t have to worry about returns because dropshippingXL takes care of them.
- No commission fees – You’ll never have to pay any commission fees. This is true no matter how many or how few items that you sell.
- International presence – Popular products can be sold in 29 countries, including Australia, the United States, and the EU.
- Amazing discounts – Many items are available at great discounts.
- Free, fast delivery – All orders are shipped quickly from local warehouses free of charge. Be noted, there are shipping costs for selling to most parts of AU.
You can integrate dropshippingXL with your store using API, or WooCommerce, Magento, and Lightspeed addons. WooCommerce integration is one of the most interesting options for me. Woosa, a third-party site, provides this integration. The plugin is paid, but there is a seven-day free trial option.
Woosa plugin features:
- You can select the product categories that will be imported to your WooCommerce store from vidaXL.
- The suggested vidaXL price can be used, or you can assign a fixed amount margin or percentage. This ensures that you’ll be able to meet your profit and revenue goals.
- You won’t have to create your own categories because all categories are automatically imported with products.
- Dropshipping is entirely automated, as vidaXL automatically receives all incoming orders.
- Inventory stock is updated as it changes. Five minutes is the maximum delay time.
- Shipment tracking information is provided once vidaXL ships an order. A custom field will appear in WooCommerce with this data. You can notify clients by adding that field to an email template.
- Category, description, images, title, and other product details can be altered as needed. You’ll have to go into the plugin settings and activate the option that prevents the information coming from the XML feed from being automatically updated. To prevent that, your changes will be overwritten.
You’ll be provided with a B2B feed for dropshippingXL’s product catalog once your application has been approved. The feed will automatically synchronize.
Stock, price, and item content information for vidaXL products will be provided in real-time. Prices are updated daily, and product inventories are updated on an hourly basis.
You can add items to your marketplace or store after you’ve selected them. Plugins can speed up the process. The WooCommerce plugin is one of the tools that’s currently supported. You can also set the profit margin and price for each vidaXL product that you want to sell.
All warranty concerns will be handled by vidaXL. They offer a two-year warranty on all products. Product information can be provided in 23 different international languages.
Easily upload content onto your website in XML or CSV formats. They provide one language per account so keep that in mind. You can also add vidaXL product images.
After your customer has placed an order on your site, gather their order details and order the product you just sold through the dropshippingXL portal.
This information can be submitted in less time using a plugin or API to automate the process.
Automatic confirmation is a convenient function that vidaXL offers. You can pay automatically for orders that your customers place with this feature. The listed product price and VAT are the only charges that you’ll pay.
Shipping, customer support, and returns are taken care of by vidaXL. Credit cards, PayPal, and the wallet feature (which lets you purchase credits placed in your dropshippingXL wallet account) are the payment methods that you can choose when paying for sold products.
Product feed prices won’t have any applicable taxes added to them. The checkout section is where the proper tax is calculated. Once you complete payment through the dropshippingXL portal, they will prepare your order for shipping and send you a tracking code by email. But also you can retrieve them via API or export orders.
Any refunds that are issued will be done according to the individual situation. Refunds will be issued by vidaXL when necessary. You’ll receive the requisite reimbursement in your wallet account.
DropshippingXL by vidaXL will ship orders to customers in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Using one account, you can only ship products to one country at a time. If you want to have items shipped to more than one nation, you’ll need to open an account for every country you want your orders to be delivered to. The exact shipping time can fluctuate from one country to another.
Your clients won’t be charged for shipping costs. Regarding Australia, they provide free shipping to Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane. Parcel weight and location will determine shipping charges in other areas.
One country is linked to one account. An account for each country that you want orders to ship to is required. To start an account for another country, you can pick the “Add A New Reseller Country” option.
The Order History section will have tracking data for all shipping orders. Shipping duties and ensuring that items reach their intended destinations are vidaXL’s responsibilities.
You can’t have your own logo printed on packages currently. Order packages will also not include invoices. The registered dropshipping partner is the only party that will ever receive invoices.
Land transport is how dropshippingXL shipping is conducted. Various logistic carriers in different nations work with the vidaXL warehouse. Most orders are shipped within two working days after payment has been received.
Item costs (not including any shipping charges) will be refunded to you if orders are returned. As soon as vidaXL packages are delivered, clients have 30 days to review all ordered items. Your wallet account will be credited within 5 days after vidaXL receives the returned items from the customer and has been able to verify that the products weren’t damaged and are in good condition.
Running your own store is stress-free when you’re a dropshippingXL seller. For just €30/month, you can set prices, profit, and choose from thousands of items to promote and sell. PayPal is the only way to pay the monthly subscription fee at this time.
No additional dropshipping fees are charged. You can cancel your subscription whenever you want.
API access (so that you can monitor order management, stock, pricing, and products), data feeds in real-time, and the bulk import feature is provided with your monthly subscription. You can select from more than 50,000 different items to sell. You can pick from products in home improvement, garden, personal care, furniture, and many other categories.
You can spend more time on sales and marketing because dropshippingXL handles all other aspects for you.
If you would like to end membership with vidaXL and didn’t place an order within the first 30-days of membership, you are entitled to a refund of the first month’s subscription fee.
DropshippingXL Review Conclusion
Businesses can perform fewer operational tasks when they work with vidaXL and dropshippingXL. No matter if you are a beginner or a pro, you can start selling right away. There are many products in categories such as pets toys, home improvement, sporting goods, garden accessories, furniture, etc.
You can stay at home and run your own successful dropshipping business. You’ll be part of a growing and supportive dropshipping network. You can set profit margins while vidaXL takes care of shipping, customer service assistance, and returns.
There are no hidden costs. All of their pricing is very clear. You can sell items in over 29 countries across Australia, the EU, and the US. VidaXL’s dedicated customer support staff can address any dropshipping questions or concerns.
Global shipping, warehousing, order processing, inventory management, and labor costs are things that dropshippingXL distributors don’t have to worry about. They’re a bridge between you and your customers.
Products are imported from multiple vendors, shipped to various countries via dedicated logistic channels, and quality inspection services are provided by vidaXL so that you can grow your business.
As alternative to dropshippingXL, you can check Easync review, CJdropshipping review, and Sellvia review.
For tool designed to help e-commerce businesses grow faster and find winning products SaleSource, Sell The Trend and Spocket are great choices.
If you need good plugins to manage your WooCommerce dropshipping store, then these tools will be of use to you: Dsers, AliExpress WordPress plugin for drop shipping, AliExpress dropshipping plugin, dropshipping with AliExpress WordPress plugin, and WooCommerce dropshipping plugin.
DISCLOSURE: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, I might get a small commission, without any extra cost to you. Read more about it here.
2 thoughts on “DropshippingXL Review PROS & CONS (2023) – How To Successfully Run Dropshipping Business?”
where is the catalogue?