If you use AliExpress for dropshipping purposes, you need a tool that will make life easier and automate everyday tasks. In this DSers review, you’ll learn what this tool can offer, its features, options as well as pros and cons.
Many dropshipping users experience a common issue which is the inability to order items from AliExpress in a quicker, more effective manner. DSers lets its users place orders with one click of the mouse. It also provides features like order and supplier management.
DSers has started with providing Shopify integration and assisted many users in the shipment of millions of orders. Now there is DSers WordPress plugin and DSers WooCommerce integration option to provide services for WooCommerce online stores.
DSers is a robust tool that makes it easy to import AliExpress products to your online store and sell them to your customers. DSers is also AliExpress official dropshipping partner. This official partnership provides DSers users with AliExpress Whitelist features.
For more useful tools for dropshipping purposes, I suggest you also check:
- AliExpress WordPress Plugin For Drop Shipping – WooDropship Review;
- AliExpress Dropshipping Plugin – AliDropship Review
- Dropshipping With AliExpress WordPress Plugin – DropshipMe Review;
- Sell The Trend Review – Find Trending Dropshipping Products;
- SaleSource Review – Find Winning Products And Spy On Competitors
- WooCommerce Dropshipping – AliDropship WOO vs WooDropship
- CJdropshipping Review – All-in-one Dropshipping Service.
Most traditional order management is rather monotonous and takes too much time. That’s why DSers was created. Its purpose is to allow businesses to use the same combined platform to enhance their promotional and marketing efforts.
DSers can set up price rules, select default delivery options, set default currency, set tracking information, set default messages to product suppliers, manage notifications, etc. You can find all these options under Setting.
DSers is a valuable resource that helps online store owners and marketers to receive and fulfill hundreds of customer orders quickly. You can work with as many product suppliers as you want, so you never have to worry about running out of stock.
Free Version Features
- Order Management – You can process multiple orders simultaneously with one click.
- Variants Mapping – It’s simple to add product variants. All you need to do is to add suppliers.
- Shipping Settings – You can modify transportation modes and create a detailed billing amount based on the country charges and fee.
- AliExpress Whitelist – This is a great feature for people who are tired of restrictions for the number of orders. DSers users don’t need to worry about product quantity restrictions.
- Multiple Stores Manager – Having more than one store on different accounts can be confusing. This function lets you use one account to organize and manage your stores simultaneously.
- Supplier Management – Dropshippers can use multiple suppliers for the same item. If your primary supplier is out of stock for a particular product, then your substitute suppliers will be activated. Running out of stock won’t be a problem for you.
- Product Importer – An intuitive Google Chrome extension allows you to add AliExpress items to your online store quickly. You don’t have to go back and forth between different windows to manage products.
- Auto-Messaging – An automatic message feature for all AliExpress sellers.
- Tracking – This function will automatically sync all tracking URLs sent in emails to customers. Your clients can keep track of their orders at any time. Non-DSers users need to install an additional WooCommerce shipment tracking plugin to have that feature.
- Price Monitor – You can get automatic alerts any time a particular product price changes. This information can help you adjust your tactics and pricing accordingly.
- Split Products – A nice function that allows you to split items into multiples. Products can be separated by price, color, and other attributes.
- Hide Products – You can hide products that you no longer manage or want to process to a platform different than AliExpress.
- Supplier Optimizer – You can find the product suppliers that best meet your needs.
- Inventory Monitor – This feature allows you to sync AliExpress item inventory easily. You can use this data to track stock.
- Multiple Languages – An essential function for people with multilingual store sites. DSers supports English, French, and Portuguese, with more languages expected to be added soon.
Standard Plan Features
- Automated Inventory Updates – This feature syncs with your AliExpress inventory, so that product descriptions and prices are automatically updated.
Features In Advanced & Pro Plan
- BOGO or Bundle Mapping – A good way to increase sales and overall revenue is by giving your clients more reasons to shop with you. Offering them a “Buy One, Get One Free” (or BOGO) incentive can entice them to buy more and improve your profit numbers. You won’t need additional plugins.
- Advanced Mapping – This function simplifies tracking product variants and let’s your ship to specific countries faster.
- Affiliate – You can integrate with Admitad to start earning cash-back commissions.
DSers WooCommerce Integration
Once you sign up for DSers, you’ll be taken to a page where you’ll be asked to choose your preferred platform. The choices are Shopify and WooCommerce. Select the “WooCommerce” option.
You’ll be redirected to another page where you’ll need to enter store information. Verify that the information you added is correct, and then select “Add Store.”
DSers will verify if your store can integrate properly. It’s an automatic step. You don’t have to do anything. If the connection isn’t successful, make sure that the WooCommerce plugin is installed and activated on your site and also check to make sure that the permalink structure is set to “Post Name.”
Then you will need to give DSers authorization to access the required information and properly link your store. Select the “Approve” option. DSers will connect to your site automatically. You will be returned to dsers.com after this task has been completed.
DSers will automatically synchronize the orders and ordered products from the last 7 days for you. You can use the “Setting > Other” option to sync additional orders manually.
You can also link your AliExpress account. You will need to log in to your AliExpress account and then authorize DSers. You’ll be upgraded to the whitelisted account after this integration is completed. AliExpress whitelist makes it possible to place an unlimited amount of orders and the possibility to place all orders in one click on DSers.
You can find DSers WooCommerce plugin available for free in the WordPress repository.
There are two ways that you can use to import AliExpress products into your store using DSers:
1. Copy / Paste URL in the Import List – Go to Import List and paste the AliExpress URL link of the product. Click on “OK” to add that item to your Import List.
2. Use Google Chrome Extension – You can get extension from the official Chrome Web Store. Once the extension is installed, you will see the DSers button on AliExpress product pages. Once you click to “Add to DSers” button, the product will be added to your Import List on DSers.
Products will be placed in your DSers Import list every time you import items from AliExpress to DSers. They will not be added to your store automatically. This allows you to import products, edit them, and decide which store you want to push them to. You can also tag items in your Import List, which allows you to organize items effectively and find them faster using filters.
There are several options that you can select after an item has been added to your DSers Import List:
- Products can be edited. You can remove product pictures and alter item prices and names.
- The product can be pushed directly to the WooCommerce store. They won’t be visible to your customers yet. You can’t edit a product on DSers after it has been pushed to WooCommerce. In that case, you can edit it inside your WooCommerce site. Products can be pushed to as many WooCommerce stores as you want at the same time.
- Products can be published to your WooCommerce store. Products can also be published to multiple store sites simultaneously.
- Split product. This feature gives you the ability to split the product into multiple products.
- Tags can be added to products. This makes it easier to find when searching.
The Import List can be accessed from the sidebar, in Products > Import List.
Items can be edited in DSers before they are published or pushed to the WooCommerce site. This can be done when you import a new product.
There are five different tabs when editing products. Be noted that editing products that are already pushed or published to a WooCommerce store are not possible through DSers. Any changes, in that case, will need to be done in WooCommerce.:
1. PRODUCT TAB – Here, you can change an item’s basic information like product title, add tags, set product type, and category.
2. VARIATIONS TAB – This tab lets you alter product variants. You can rename SKUs, change price, color, specification, stock, etc. Clicking on the appropriate group will let you choose a group of variants.
3. DESCRIPTION TAB – Here, you can easily change product descriptions. Both pictures and text can be changed. You can add new images and format description text per your needs.
4. IMAGES TAB – This tab lets you see all of your AliExpress supplier’s original pictures. You can zoom in on different images as needed. You can delete one or all images if you wish. You can also download all images to your computer to alter the original resolution size and resolution.
5. SHIPPING INFO – Here’s where you’ll find AliExpress shipping cost data. There will also be an estimated delivery time. Choosing Ship To and Ship From countries will show you tracking availability for orders.
Products can be split per your needs. It can be useful to divide one product into multiple other products if you want each color of a certain item to be its own variant or if you prefer selling variants as separate items.
Go to Products > Import list. Go to the product card for the product that you want to split and click on the bottom right-hand icon that looks like Y. You’ll see a new tab which offers you to divide products by variants, specification, option, or color.
Tagging items helps you organize and manage products. Start by selecting the Tag management option in the Import List. A new window will open where you can add and manage tags.
You won’t have anything in this window initially. Clicking on the “Add New Tags” button will let you create new tags. All you need to do is to enter the name of a particular tag that you want and then choose the “Save” selection. The tag can be changed or removed later if you wish.
All created tags can be assigned to different products. Go to the product card and hover your mouse on the “Tag” icon. Choose the tag you want and click on the “Confirm” option. You can add more than one tag to an item if you’d like.
You can also select multiple products at once and assign theme tabs by clicking on the Add Tags option in the menu. You can filter items in your product list by tags. Choose the “Filter” selection, and this will show you all items related to that particular tag.
You can use the product card’s mapping page when you import products from AliExpress. It will be under My Products. Click on the “Mapping Page” icon, and a window will appear that will allow you to select the Basic Mapping, Advanced Mapping, BOGO, or Bundle tab.
The Advanced Mapping feature can be used to sell products with different shipping points. It allows you to set up suppliers according to your order’s destination countries.
BOGO is effective for those who want to implement volume discounts and other special offers. You can create exclusive promotions such as “Buy Product A, Receive Product B” or “Buy 3 items, get 1 item free,” for example.
DSers Bundles allow you to create your own unique product bundles. You can mix products from various suppliers, change product quantities and items that you want to sell.
DSers has a “forever free” plan with all of the tool’s standard features. There are also three paid plans with additional features, store limits, and product limits.
DSers for WooCommerce is currently completely free. Even the paid plan can be accessed for free. It is expected that in the future (in 6 months or so) some plans may start to charge, but you will be notified in advance if this starts to be the case.
You can opt for the free, standard, advanced, and pro DSers. Paid versions are billed monthly or annually. The free version lets you manage up to three stores and a maximum of 3,000 products per account. It’s a good alternative for people who don’t have many stores to oversee or those who just want to see what the platform can do. It can help you get started and improve overall efficiency.
The Standard plan can be purchased for $1.99 monthly or $23.88/year. It lets you have as many as 7,500 products per account, and you can manage up to 5 stores. This option has all of the free edition’s features along with an impressive automated inventory update function.
You can buy the Advanced plan for $19.9 per month or $190.80 per year. This is a good choice for most medium-sized companies. It can be used to control up to ten stores and for up to 20,000 products per account.
The Pro plan is available for $49.90 monthly or $478.80 annually. It includes all of the basic and advanced plans’ features. You can use the same account to manage up to 25 sites and a maximum of 75,000 products. This plan is ideal for dropshippers who are looking to grow their company. This is the only DSers plan that allows users to have WooCommerce and Shopify on the same account. In all other plans, you can have either Shopify or WooCommerce stores per DSers account.
Advanced and Pro plan include everything in previous plans + Advanced Mapping, BOGO/Bundle Mapping, and Affiliate feature.
The annual plans are less expensive than the monthly options. All of their plans have a 14 day free trial period to try the product. You don’t need to provide any payment information to take advantage of the free trial.
DSers Pros & Cons
All platforms have pros and cons. None of them are ever going to perfect. Let’s examine the advantages and disadvantages of DSers to help you make an informed buying decision.
- Cost-effective – There are four different plans to choose from, ranging from a free version to a Pro edition. All plans come with many helpful features at prices that won’t break your budget.
- Simplicity – DSers is very intuitive and easy to use. Also, every feature comes with guidelines.
- Saves time – Users can quickly control various products and stores all at the same time. A few mouse clicks are all that’s needed to accomplish these tasks.
- Unlimited orders – You can handle as many orders as you want.
- Track deliveries – You’ll know the status of each delivery. Everything from processing and packaging to delivery to the customer can be monitored.
- Multiple shipping options – Users can choose their shipping method preference.
- Automated processes – There are a lot of automated tasks with DSers. This makes for an easier, less stressful shipping experience.
- It would be nice if it would support more eCommerce platforms
- No bulk edit products option
DSers Review Conclusion – Why Choose DSers?
DSers has a great assortment of functions to simplify dropshipping. All of the features mentioned in this article can be very beneficial across various dropshipping business stages. They can assist with syncing inventory data, handling bulk orders, and using the Google Chrome extension to add new items.
DSers has a distinct advantage over comparable tools because of its ability to connect with both Shopify and WooCommerce. It allows you to control orders and suppliers, greatly improving overall order management. It’s also easy to track orders and inventory.
Now that DSers introduced DSers WooCommerce integration, WordPress users can start using its features. The DSers plugin can help companies take advantage of all the features that can be used on Shopify and other similar platforms. It can help you achieve daily tasks in a lot less time.
Finally, it is completely free and all the features included let you save even more money from the plugins you can stop using, for bundle mapping by example. That’s why I suggest using DSers for your dropshipping needs.
- DSers can process hundreds of orders in minutes
- Forever free plan option with lots of features
- Free 14 day trial for paid plans
- Multiple shipping options
- Huge amount of features and options
- Saves time
- Easy to use
- No bulk edit products option
- Only Shopify and WooCommerce integration supported
DISCLOSURE: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, I might get a small commission, without any extra cost to you. Read more about it here.