- It is free
- Supports 25 languages
- Returning customers can use one-click checkout
- Customize button preferences
- Field editor for showing additional fields in the checkout window
- Display related products in the product page
- Currency switcher feature
- Currently only supports PayPal and Stripe
PeachPay is a WooCommerce-backed company that provides customers with a seamless checkout process with only one click. It doesn’t matter if the customer initially used PeachPay on your site or some other site that accepts PeachPay as a payment option. They’ll always have a one-click checkout experience, thus having a better user experience which will likely result in repeat purchases from your store.
PeachPay decreases cart abandonment by making the checkout process less cumbersome. Increased conversions and a rise in average order value are expected outcomes for merchants that use PeachPay. By making it easier for your customers to purchase, their satisfaction increases, and sales follow.
I will use this PeachPay review to present all the features the plugin offers so that you can decide if it is a worthy option to integrate into your WooCommerce store.
Table of Contents
Cart abandonment is often the result of errors in the checkout process. Many online retailers fail to meet the needs of their customers when it comes to a speedy and straightforward checkout process.
This is where PeachPay steps in. With just a single click, customers can complete a purchase using the PeachPay extension.
- Adds a PeachPay Express Checkout button to all product pages, the cart page, the checkout page, and the mini/sidebar cart. There is no need to set up anything.
- Returning customers can use one-click checkout.
- Customers who have made PeachPay purchases at other stores can also buy from any other store that uses PeachPay, with just one click.
- Use PeachPay test mode to see how it works and check if everything works as expected.
- You can change the color, width, text, rounded corners, shine effect, disable by page, etc., for the PeachPay checkout button. For the PeachPay window, you can add extra fields, a coupon/discount field, upsells/cross-sells, and product images.
- Support for Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) with a 3D Secure system.
- PeachPay accepts payments through PayPal, Stripe, Apple Pay, and Google Pay. Klarna, Sezzle, Square, AfterPay, WooCommerce Payments options are coming soon.
- Zero-fraud guarantee and instant payouts through PayPal and Stripe.
- If you live in a country where either Stripe or PayPal is available, you can use PeachPay.
- PeachPay can accept every currency that Stripe and PayPal support.
- Supports 25 languages.
- You can see orders and payments in your store’s dashboard and in your Stripe and PayPal dashboards.
- You can use PeachPay on unlimited stores.
- PeachPay currently only works with WooCommerce, but there are other eCommerce platform integrations in the development.
- With PeachPay, you can quickly and easily give partial and full refunds. There is no fee for the refund, but PayPal and Stripe may charge additional fees.
- Supports most promo codes. This includes coupons and most types of discount codes.
- When it comes to subscriptions, PeachPay is compatible with the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin, and they’re working on making PeachPay compatible with more subscriptions plugins.
- PeachPay has shortcodes for WordPress that make it easy to place the PeachPay button in any section of the site.
How PeachPay Works?
Download the PeachPay for WooCommerce plugin and activate it. After activation, provide the plugin access to your store’s API so it can work. This is required to make changes to orders.
After activating the plugin and approving access, you will be redirected to a page where you can choose payment methods.
The PeachPay button will display on the product, checkout, and cart pages. If your theme contains a mini/sidebar cart, it will also appear there.
A simple, clean checkout window appears when you click the PeachPay button on a cart page or product page. If this is the first time a customer has clicked on the button, they will be prompted to provide their personal information to complete the order.
The next time customer clicks the button on your or any other site that usesPeachPay, customer payment, shipping, and order information will be automatically filled, allowing customers to check out with just one click.
PeachPay integrates into the dashboard of whatever payment platform you use in conjunction with PeachPay, as it is compatible with most payment gateways and processors.
However, PeachPay currently only integrates with PayPal and Stripe, with more integrations coming soon.
During checkout, customer will be able to change currency from available options that you set under plugin currency settings.
You can easily edit the button’s color, width, orientation, and text in the plugin options. You even can white-label the interface or use your own brand logo. In that case, you will need to reach out to PeachPay support so that they can help you in the white-labeling process.
Customers can add as many goods to their basket as they like and then proceed to the checkout process. PeachPay’s checkout page includes all shipping choices that your shop provides. During the checkout process, customers can specify their preferred method of delivery.
PeachPay uses the powerful fraud detection technology of Stripe and PayPal to evaluate the risk variables connected with each order. PeachPay is PCI compliant through Stripe and PayPal as both are responsible for actually processing the payment information.
If a customer clicks on the button for the first time, they will be prompted to provide their billing and shipping information. The next time customer hits the button, the payment, shipping, and order information will be provided to him, and he may opt to check out quickly and with ease (if the use same device and browser).
PeachPay orders will display in the normal WooCommerce order feed. You will easily recognize them as they will have the label PeachPay (Stripe) or PeachPay (PayPal).
PeachPay offers many settings for adjusting the look and feel of the “Express checkout” button.
Under general tab you will find settings such as:
- Language – Change the language on the button and in the checkout process.
- Order notes – If enabled, customers will be able to add order notes in the checkout window.
- Test mode – Make a test payment with or without a connected payment method to see how it works.
- Data retention – If you uninstall the plugin, PeachPay settings and data will be removed.
- Product images – Disable showing of product images in the checkout window.
- Quantity changer – Disable the option to show the quantity changer next to items in the order summary at the checkout window.
- Upsell items – Upsell products will not be displayed in the checkout window.
- Cross-sell items – If you cross-sell products, they won’t show up in the checkout window.
Here you can enable payment gateways you wish to use.
Customize buttons by changing their color, text, shine, fade, etc. The Text setting lets you change the text on the PeachPay button. Leaving it blank will show the default “Express Checkout” in the chosen language.
By default, the PeachPay button has a shine animation that makes people more likely to buy from your store. You can turn this off by checking the “Turn off button shine” box.
You can adjust the button’s location for the product page and the shopping cart pages separately. Left, Right, Center, and Full are the options you can choose. Setting width for the product page and shopping cart page buttons is also possible.
By default, the PeachPay button is shown on the shop, product, cart, checkout page, and mini/sidebar cart. You can change this setting if you want to. You can turn off certain display locations by checking the “Hide PeachPay button” box next to a particular option.
You can see how your changes and button choices will look in real-time using the live preview option.
In the checkout window, you can display extra fields. When enabled, the fields you add from the “Additional fields” section will be displayed in the checkout window.
Display related products on the product page. Products will be displayed on every product page randomly in a slider form based on product category, tag, or attribute.
PeachPay Review Conclusion
Shopping cart abandonment is a big problem for eCommerce businesses. The global average rate of cart abandonment has risen from previous years.
PeachPay wants to significantly cut down on this by giving customers a smooth, one-click checkout experience. For people who have never used PeachPay before, the plugin makes a simple checkout form that is only used once. It doesn’t matter which WooCommerce store they are on the next time PeachPay comes up. They can buy with just one click, no matter what.
The plugin is free, so there is no reason to test it and see if you could benefit from using it. As alternative option, you can use WooCommerce checkout manager plugin like Cashier.
DISCLOSURE: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, I might get a small commission, without any extra cost to you. Read more about it here.