Forms are an amazing way to learn more about your customers and visitors. Forms can be used as surveys where you can get valuable info from visitors to understand them better, or they can be used as a way to capture leads. Utilizing the data gathered, you can enhance your products and services and ultimately increase conversion rates.
But it can be challenging to choose the best WordPress form plugin because so many are available. In this Quill Forms review, I will introduce you to a stunning and effective form plugin that enables the process of designing user-friendly and interactive forms a snap.
You will learn more about the Quill Forms plugin features, pricing, as well as its pros and cons.
Table of Contents
Quill Forms Review
Quill Forms is more than just a form builder. You can create quizzes, cost estimating forms, surveys, and many other form types. If you’re searching for a robust yet user-friendly WordPress form plugin, Quill Forms is an excellent option.
It offers a unique and easy-to-use user interface. It comes in the free version and paid version. The free version can be enough for some users as it has numerous incredible features like a drag-and-drop option, style customization, adding notifications, various question forms, etc.
Quill Forms has powerful features to meet any business demand. You can create any form, from the most basic to the most complex.
Quill Forms plugin is packed with various useful features like:
- Conversion-oriented design – Quill Forms offers interactive forms that are simple to complete. You can increase conversions by leading visitors from one question to the next rather than bombarding them with a huge series of questions.
- Form blocks – Quill Forms make it simple to create conversational blocks. Simply drag and drop the necessary blocks into the form. There are several blocks to choose from, including Welcome Screen, Short Text, Long Text, Thank You Screen, Email, Number, Website, Dropdown, Name, Date, Statement, and File (which is used for uploading a file). Only the pro version has access to the Opinion block, which is used for surveys.
- Charts – See charts based on the results of surveys or quizzes with more advanced filters than Typeform which can give more advanced insights and analysis.
- Multiple integrations (Pro version) – Quill Forms integrates with tools like MailChimp, GetResponse, Google Sheets, Constant Contact, HubSpot, and Zapier.
- Manage form entries – A reports dashboard provides access to all form submissions. Once any user submits your form, you can display and delete any of them. Submissions can be sorted alphabetically, numerically, or by date. Additionally, the pro version allows exporting form entries in CSV format.
- Intuitive admin dashboard – You get access to a user-friendly dashboard that simplifies managing forms.
- Customizable form themes – To complement your brand, you can start with an existing form theme, create a brand-new theme, or customize an existing theme. You can change the fonts, backgrounds, and colors.
- Email notifications – The Quill Forms plugin allows sending notifications to the email you set. Every time a user submits a form, a notification will be sent to a set email address.
- Jump logic (Pro version) – Quill Forms’ conditional logic enables users to be directed to various paths based on their responses. It is an excellent method for audience segmentation and boosting conversion rates.
- Answers piping feature – You can use a previous field answer in another field by using “@” in the question label editor or description editor.
- Calculator (Pro version) – Using this feature, you can create quizzes, cost estimation forms, and use calculator variables with the answers piping feature.
- Share everywhere – Forms can always be shared using a link. Additionally, you have the option of utilizing iFrame embed code.
- Payment in forms – The plugin supports a variety of payment processors and settings (PayPal, Stripe, recurring, etc.).
- Form Builder – User-friendly drag-and-drop builder makes it incredibly simple for beginners to create forms without prior coding knowledge.
There are many useful add-ons available for Quill Forms. It will depend on the pricing plan to which addons you will have access to.
- To simplify workflow, the Entries addon makes it simple to view all leads in one location. It allows to store, manage, view, and export form submissions.
- Respondents can use jump logic to go to various questions based on their responses. Complex calculations can be added to a form using the calculator feature.
- You can set up hidden fields as custom URL parameters in your form, and they can track UTM parameters that help track campaigns.
- Allow users to upload files. Additionally, you can limit the permitted extensions and permit users to submit multiple files.
- Add phone question type to form.
- Opinion Scale allows you to select an opinion on the scale you provide them. It’s an excellent technique to get opinions and is simple and quick to utilize.
- Make the survey more interesting by using suitable images to select as answers. It is a type of multiple choice question type, only with images instead of text.
- Personalized thank you screen with advanced options like attachment and buttons to reload form or redirect to an external link.
- Accept payments using Stripe or PayPal.
- Utilize Google Analytics or Facebook Pixel to track user activity and behavior.
- Addons for integration with ActiveCampaign, AWeber, Constant Contact, MailChimp, MailPoet, GetResponse, or Sendinblue.
- Send new entry data to your Notion databases.
- Send submissions to Google Sheets and sync automatically when a new form is submitted.
- Send new contacts to your Salesforce, HubSpot account, or Klaviyo account.
- Send new entries to your Slack workspaces or any external service or application.
- Send your submission to Make (formerly Integromat) scenarios or to Zapier configured zaps.
How To Use Quill Forms?
If using the premium version of the plugin, you will still need the free version installed.
Click the Quill Forms menu item on your WordPress admin menu and then select Add New to begin creating a new form.
Enter the title of your form and click the Create button. Now you can create your form as you see fit.
On the left, you will see various form blocks that you can drag and drop in the form editor, customize the theme, add notifications, tweak settings, set jump logic, set calculator, and URL parameters.
On the right side you will see live preview of the form.
Above editor, you can find option to share form, see form entries, connect form using available integration options, or set to accept payments via forms.
Quill Forms provides a reasonable price structure. The plugin comes in three pricing plans:
- Basic – The price is $99/year (normally $139/year) for use on a single site. Beginners, freelancers, small businesses, and anyone working on a single website will find it ideal. Zapier and HubSpot integration are not included in the plan.
- Plus – The price is $169 (normally $239) per year for usage on up to three sites. The plan fits organizations and businesses that are medium-sized. Along with the other capabilities included in the Basic package, it also includes Paypal and Stripe payment integrations.
- Enterprise – The price is $299 (typically $499) per year for unlimited usage on unlimited sites. It is designed for agencies, larger businesses, and multi-site projects. This plan provides access to all features, including priority support.
You can try the plugin free version or live test demo before making a commitment to purchase pro.
Quill Forms Review Verdict
Forms are a fantastic way of generating leads and understanding an audience. However, traditional forms frequently turn away potential customers, especially if they are tedious or confusing. Fortunately, a tool like Quill Forms provides tools to design engaging forms that visitors enjoy filling out.
The plugin’s incredibly user-friendly interface makes generating new forms (or updating existing ones) simple. Also, having easy access and export options for user-submitted entries is quite helpful. As a result, communicating with website visitors is quicker, and aggregating/formatting form data is simple.
The plugin also provides many useful add-ons. You can enable what you need to keep your forms streamlined. They also have repository on Github. While the focus is currently on WordPress, they support React Js community and already have a lot of developers use the project as a React application.
DISCLOSURE: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, I might get a small commission, without any extra cost to you. Read more about it here.