The SEO PowerSuite is a power-packed tool designed with a desire to combine all the distinct SEO capabilities with a bit of straightforwardness to ensure that the user’s experience ease which they didn’t found in other tools. In this SEO PowerSuite review, I will show everything it offers and go through its pros and cons.
Many SEO PowerSuite reviews available online describe this as one comprehensive software that will assist you and guide you in almost every task. Users say it is just so simple that even beginners with little knowledge can benefit from this all-rounder SEO tool. Let’s check if that is really true.
SEO PowerSuite Review
We all know how important SEO is, and without possessing the right set of tools, it can be difficult to stay on the right track. There are many helpful tools like Ahrefs, SEMRush, SerpStat, SpyFu. So what makes SEO PowerSuite special?
The biggest reason why SEO PowerSuite is so popular is its low cost compared to the huge number of features it provides. Many high-end cloud apps really charge you a hefty sum, while on the other hand, SEO PowerSuite is incredibly cheaper.
Over time, the SEO PowerSuite has been tried and tested by more than 500,000 SEO experts and site owners. If you are on a tight budget and wish to invest in a good SEO software bundle, SEO PowerSuite is a no-brainer.
SEO PowerSuite does have certain limitations in terms of data, speed, features, and various other aspects, but it is definitely a lot cheaper than the other cloud apps. So, for the amateurs, novice or beginners, opting for SEO PowerSuite over the contemporary cloud apps is indeed a better alternative.
What You Get With SEO PowerSuite?
The SEO PowerSuite is a bundle of four desktop apps that are compatible to work in any environment, be it Windows, Mac, or Linux. The four apps that come handy with this bundle are Website Auditor, Rank Tracker, SEO Spyglass, and Link Assistant.
Not surprising, but SEO PowerSuite is still the most comprehensive SEO software, which is perfect and sufficient to help you attain a top position in every search engine. Now, let’s take a look at each of the 4 apps of the SEO PowerSuite one by one.
SEO PowerSuite Website Auditor Review
With the WebSite Auditor, you can audit the entire website to instantly spot and fix a technical error that might undermine your ranking on Google. This is undeniable, the best tool for technical audit of the website.
You can also do a quick page-level audit using this tool. The SEO PowerSuite Website Auditor performs a complete health check-up against dozens of structural and HTML coding flaws.
The Website Auditor has 4 sections that present a level-wise audit of your website. All of these sections are important because of their ability to present a detailed analysis of data.
Here are some of the Website Auditor features:
1. Site Structure Analysis – The key requirement of the Website Auditor is to perform a site structure analysis. For this, you need a comprehensive detail of your website to help you work out a structure-level analysis. For this, you need to fix all the HTML code issues and examine the technical factors.
2. Site Audit – To perform the site structure analysis, the first section that the WebSite Auditor tool presents to you is the Site Audit. So, here are some primary ways in which the Site Audit proves to be useful:
- Finding the broken links and HTML code errors
- Helping you know about the duplicate content issues
- Performing page indexation and checking their crawlability
- Giving you Content optimization advice (ideal keyword usage based on top-10 competition research)
On the whole, this is a great resource for both quick and long-term technical fixes.
3. Visualization – Using the Visualization tool of the WebSite Auditor, you can create interactive sitemaps. These sitemaps present you with a detailed and complete structure of the site by establishing a connection between all the pages on the website. You can visualize the structure via click depth, internal Page Rank, and page views.
4. Audit the Pages – Perform website audit based on pages. Using this tool, you get clear-cut advice on the technical factors of pages. Further, this tool helps you study the use of keywords in on-page elements such as title, meta tags, body, and images.
Using this tool, you can directly edit the pages and make changes to ensure that everything is correct and crisp on your website’s pages. So, once you have made the changes in the tool, you can replicate the same on your live website.
5. Website Resources – This section helps you check for all the resources available on the website. With the help of this tool, you can know about the factors affecting the website’s speed.
6. Content Analysis – Content analysis is one tool that is extremely helpful when it comes to performing the detailed analysis of the content and work out a proper strategy for content optimization.
There is a TF-IDF feature of this tool using which you can analyze your website against topical relevance. This is extremely important to carry out semantic search optimization. The content analysis is based on the results attained by comparing the top 10 competitors for your targeted keyword.
7. Domain Strength – Domain strength presents one shot of your website. It gives you a detail based on the factors such as indexing, backlink characteristics, information about the domain, indexing as per search engines, backlink profile, and the social media status. Such factors help you analyze and see things better.
Given the data pointers listed above, you can be assured that the Website Auditor of SEO PowerSuite is indeed the best and the most complete tool for helping you fix the issues pertaining to your website.
SEO PowerSuite Rank Tracker Review
The next tool in the SEO PowerSuite is the Rank Tracker. After you are done with the website audit and have fixed all the technical issues that are present on the pages of the website and further optimized the content, you’ll need help in tracking the work or updates that you have made on the website.
In addition to tracking the website’s ranking, you can also discover keywords to target that you might have been missing out on.
The Rank Tracker helps you check the search volume, knowing your competition, and the degree of visitors you are getting as a result of keyword ranking. You can pick any of the search engine from any country.
Here are some of the Rank Tracker features:
1. Track targeted keywords – Using this tool, you can track the ranking and improve the keywords for any given location. Apart from the position, this tool also gives you a picture of the traffic or the visitor number you will receive on the website. Here you can group keywords on a scale of 1 to 10 and see the growth of the business.
2. Increase business with keyword research tool – Rank Tracker of SEO PowerSuite provides you a keyword research feature. So, using this tool, you can add your web page and examine the keywords that are ranking apart from the ones you were already tracking.
In addition to this, you can use this feature to look out for some new main keywords, efficient keywords, related keywords and build a keyword map for yourself.
If keyword research tools are what you are most interested in, I suggest you rather check my Long Tail Pro review, KWFinder review and Keyword Revealer review, as those tools are more oriented for keyword research and perform better.
3. Discover new keywords – In the Rank Tracker, whenever you create a project for a website, this tool will pull out the seed keywords using the Google AdWords and Analytics accounts that you have linked with the site.
Based on this, it will offer you suggestions of 20 keyword research tools that you can opt from for collecting the new keyword ideas, such as keyword suggestions, combinations, autocomplete, related searches and questions, competitors’ keywords.
All the keywords that are discovered are then stored in the archive known as the Keyword Sandbox. You can easily analyze and re-analyze this from the Keyword Sandbox anytime in the future.
4. Find the most efficient keywords – You can find the most efficient keywords. Based on various factors, the tool helps you understand which terms hold the maximum value for your business. Based on this, you will have to analyze keywords in accordance with a variety of factors such as keyword difficulty, number of searches, competition, cost per click, expected visits, etc.
5. Build a keyword map – Rank Tracker can automatically distribute researched keywords in different groups. These groups are formed based on their semantic similarity. You can always edit the keyword group and assign them to any page on the website.
6. Set up rank checking preferences – You can select your target search engine from a list of 570+ supported search engines. Further, you can clearly specify the target location that can be even as specific as a street address.
However, in addition to the organic results tracking, using this tool, you can monitor multiple SERP results such as featured snippets, image carousels, local packs, and not to forget a variety of other Google result types. If you also wish to track down your competitors’ ranking in addition to your own ranking, you can always add the competitor’s site to your dashboard.
SEO SpyGlass Review
The SEO SpyGlass is incredibly useful whenever you wish to spy on your competitors. The tool helps in providing you with very detailed data for the competitors’ off-page profile. It categorizes the data based on factors such as Linking Domains, Domain In Link Rank, IPs, C-Blocks, Do follow/No follow backlinks, Text/Image links, Linked pages, Anchor texts, etc.
These are some critical factors when it comes to performing a detailed backlink profile analysis and creating an off-page plan for your own website.
Check Backlink Profile
Whenever you create a certain project in the SEO SpyGlass, the tool will collect and prepare a list of all your backlinks. Using the Google Search Console and Analytics, you will be able to pull out the backlinks using the available tools to ensure a proper and complete backlink profile.
To analyze your backlink profile’s main weak and strong points, you will have to examine the proper and complete analytics for your backlinks. This has to be done in a manner that involves total links vs. linking domains, dofollow vs. nofollow, profile growth statistics, backlink countries, top anchor texts, etc.
You no longer need to spend a lot of your time dealing with spreadsheets to perform the tedious task of tracking. Just go ahead and check the SEO SpyGlass summary dashboard, and it will have all the information you need.
Spy On Competition
You can add the sites of your biggest competitors and thereafter compare the backlink profile and then work out where your links intersect. The best thing about this feature of the SEO SpyGlass is that you can simultaneously compare 5 of your competitor’s backlinks.
Detect Dangerous Links
Using SEO SpyGlass, you can calculate the Penalty Risk value of backlinks. If you ever find a high penalty risk in the tool, you will have to analyze the provided list of factors that are making the links given in the domain significantly dangerous.
Thereafter, your course of action has to be getting rid of these links. If you aren’t certain about where and how you should start the link-building process, this tool can be convenient for you.
SEO SpyGlass displays 50+ link quality factors. Based on Alexa Rank, domain age, and other factors, you can detect dangerous links.
Using this tool, you can reach out to webmasters. The tool will easily provide you with the contact details of the webmaster. You just have to request them to take some of the links down. If you do not find this to be a convenient method, you can go ahead and disavow all the spam links directly in the SEO SpyGlass.
The tool helps you automate backlink report using which you can analyze the anchor text, dofollows, nofollows, and all the other relevant things. Thereafter, you can customize the report by personalizing it with your company logo and some colors.
Using SEO SpyGlass, you can acquire a full picture of the backlinks. SEO SpyGlass supercharges the backlink analysis.
PowerSuite LinkAssistant Review
After you are ready with the competitors’ backlink profile and are ready to set up the backlink profile for your website, you can use the LinkAssistant by SEO PowerSuite. It comes in convenient as it will assist you in the complete link-building process.
Links assistant helps you search for prospects, assess their quality, and get in touch with the potential link prospects.
Using this tool, you can search the prospective link opportunities based on your requirement. As a result of this, the user has an opportunity to select the category they want to work in.
Your backlink prospects can be categorized in the following categories Guest Posting, Review, Commenting, Giveaways, Forums, Link Pages, Link Submission Forms, and Directories.
However, you must be clear about the effect and result of each activity before you begin with it. For instance, despite Guest Posting being an immensely time-consuming process, it happens to be very effective in helping you with ranking.
Search For Link Prospects
After you have a project ready for the website in the LinkAssistant, you can further start a search for the link prospects. This can be done in 12 different ways. Some of these include guest posting, product reviews, directories, blogs, and competitor’s backlinks, among others. The main goal of your website will determine the type of prospect you should opt for.
You can choose your prospects based on the quality of their online presence. The tool presents various quality metrics such as page authority, domain authority, Alexa rank, domain age, social shares. You can use these metrics to pinpoint the links of the highest quality.
When you have analyzed the website’s online presence, you have to start building the relationship by outreaching the prospects. Using this tool, you can get the contact information of all the potential partners.
It also presents a possibility to help you get in touch with the partners right from the tool that uses one of the provided customizable email templates. In addition to this, you can also track the status of your emails in the app. So, go ahead and email your link prospects, and your email template will follow you in the process.
LinkAssistant has a really cool feature that helps you in keeping an eye on your link profile. What does this mean? This means that you can track the status of your emails via LinkAssistant, by examining if they have the right anchor text or not.
For instance, if you send an outreach email twice, the status will automatically be updated in the LinkAssistant. This can also be updated manually if need.
In addition to what’s already mentioned, SEO PowerSuite also has a reporting tool available for its users. In all the tools, SEO PowerSuite helps the users create beautiful, comprehensive SEO reports quickly and easily.
In each SEO PowerSuite tool, you can create SEO reports that are white-label, customizable with logo and colors, uploadable, shareable with clients and colleagues, designed responsively, scheduled for delivering to clients, visually rich, and informative.
SEO PowerSuite comes in three pricing plans. Free SEO PowerSuite comes with limited options, but it is the perfect option to try SEO PowerSuite’s functionality. You can use the software for all SEO activities but won’t save your projects with history.
SEO PowerSuite Professional plan costs $299/ year. It is the best choice for webmasters and website owners who don’t need to operate with huge amounts of data and create client reports.
SEO PowerSuite Enterprise is priced at $699/year. It is a good fit for small and big SEO agencies, Web design/development, and Digital Marketing companies that need to export stats and provide branded reports to clients.
PowerSuite Pros & Cons
Here are the advantages and disadvantages of using SEO PowerSuite:
- The SEO PowerSuite is very useful and can work in several sections.
- It is a complete tool and does everything from accessing the website to reporting to the client.
- Link Assistant is a unique feature of this tool that helps in completing off-page strategy.
- Categorizing the backlink prospects helps make the tasks very easy and saves you a lot of time.
- SEO SpyGlass has a Penalty Risk feature. This is incredibly useful and helps protect your website from every Google Algorithm.
- TF-IDF is a unique feature of SEO PowerSuite that is not available with any tool and helps create semantic search optimized content.
- The primary downside of the SEO PowerSuite is still that it is not a cloud app.
- Domain Strength could be better and more detailed by including more insights.
SEO PowerSuite Review Conclusion
Based on all the factors and essentials mentioned above, we can clearly conclude that SEO PowerSuite tools are everything you will need. To cover all the stages of a project, from website analysis to keyword research and from backlink profile analysis to setting up the off-page activities, the different SEO PowerSuite tools come in handy.
In addition to the features I have reviewed above, the tool still has a lot more to offer. So, if you are a novice, I see no harm in using this tool. You can always test it using the free version and see how it goes.
DISCLOSURE: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, I might get a small commission, without any extra cost to you. Read more about it here.
6 thoughts on “SEO PowerSuite Review PROS & CONS (2023) – Worth The Money?”
I’ve been a user of SEO powersuite for years. Having use quite a number of other tools, SEO powersuite is one of the few I rely on for an effective SEO analysis.
Website auditor is the one I use more often. The SEO recommendations are simple to understand, and follow through.
Thanks for sharing.
Yes, SEO PowerSuite is useful and handy tool to have.
Any other recommendations please?
There are many other helpful tools like Ahrefs, SEMRush, SerpStat, SpyFu.
Having used this software for over ten years I was initially impressed with it, However I find now that it does not work as it should, reporting is inconsistent and unreliable, data supposedly imported from Google analytics account does not match.
Rank checker is hit and miss with Bing, and does not provide reliable information
Website Auditor does not import correct data from Google.
This suite of software is now ineffective and not worth the subscription I would not recommend to anyone.
Thank you for sharing your experience with SEO PowerSuite. It can help other users when deciding if it is the right tool for their needs.