Here are my favorite tools that help me manage and grow my sites. This toolbox is list of my “must have” plugins, services, and tools in everyday use which help me improve Kasa Reviews.
Be sure to check Giveaway page for current active giveaways to participate. Who knows, maybe a plugin that you wanted for some time is there.
If you are not sure what plugin or theme to get, I have put all comparison tables found on site to one place so everyone can quickly check.
Site Speed & Optimization
I use Incapsula to turbocharge this site! If you want your site to load fast around the globe, then you need a quality CDN provider. Incapsula offers integrated security services including PCI DSS compliant Web Application Firewall (WAF), Network and Application Layer DdoS Protection, Bot Filtering, Anti-Spam Solutions, Real Time traffic monitoring, Two Factor Authentication and more. Incapsula has POPs on five continents and has plans to expand into India, Peru, and several other countries.
I use WP Offload Media plugin to offload my media and other files to Amazon S3 CDN.
WordPress Plugins Toolbox
- All In One WP Security – A comprehensive, user-friendly, all in one WordPress security and firewall plugin for your site.
- Anti-spam – Blocks spam in comments automatically, invisibly for users and for admins.
- Yoast SEO – The first true all-in-one SEO solution for WordPress, including on-page content analysis, XML sitemaps and much more.
- Inline Related Posts – Inserts related posts inside your content, capturing the reader’s attention immediately
MailPoet Newsletters – Send newsletters post notifications or autoresponders from WordPress easily.
- NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster – This plugin automatically publishes posts from your blog to multiple accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ profiles and/or pages.
- Redirection – Manage all your 301 redirects and monitor 404 errors.
- Simple Sitemap – TML sitemap to display content as a single linked list of posts, pages, or custom post types.
Tracking Code Manager – A plugin to manage all tracking code and conversion pixels. Compatible with Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, WP eCommerce. WP Slimstat Analytics – Real-time activity log, server latency, heatmaps, email reports, export data to Excel, full IPv6 support, and much more
- Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP) – Displays Google analytics reports andreal-time Statistics in your dashboard.
- Duplicator Pro – Create a backup of your WordPress files and database. Duplicate and move an entire site from one location to another in a few steps. Create a full snapshot of your site at any point in time.
- Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress – In my opinion, best social sharing plugin for WordPress with many features and settings.
- Go Pricing – WordPress Responsive Pricing Tables – Create incredible WordPress pricing and compare tables. See my examples made with Go Pricing.
ImageRecycle pdf & image compression – Make your WordPress website load faster by using an automatic image and pdf optimization.
- ShortPixel Image Optimizer – ShortPixel optimizes images automatically, while guarding the quality of your images.
- WP Rocket – Recommend it to anyone who wants a simple and highly effective caching solution packaged with top notch support.
Thrive Leads – Combines every type of opt-in form you need in one single plugin and gives you a simple drag-and-drop editor to create the perfect design.
- Keyword Revealer – A huge time saver for anyone looking to uncover low-competition keywords.
- KWFinder – Find a bunch of long tail keywords related to your niche with high search volumes and low keyword SEO difficulty.
Stock Unlimited – A subscription-based website that provides subscribers with unlimited downloads of stock graphics, stock images, icons, buttons, backgrounds, textures and much more.
- Grammarly – Are you confident that what you’re writing is error-free and easy to read? This tool will help proof-read your work.
- NameSilo – If you need to register domain names, NameSilo is excellent choice thanks to low registration and renewal prices. Also, it offers some features for free which other domain registrars charge.
- SendGrid – It has largest email infrastructure as a service provider. SendGrid gives you both a transactional email service and an email marketing platform all in one.
If you have any questions about any of mentioned tools, you can always contact me, and I will try to help as much as possible.