Ultimate Post Kit addon is an excellent choice for anyone having blog content and using Elementor page builder. It has all the widgets to show blog posts appealing to site visitors.
Ultimate Post Kit helps you efficiently manage website content using the simple Elementor drag and drop feature, with no programming knowledge required. It is created to drive more traffic to your website and improve the user experience.
Thanks to this Elementor addon, you create amazing designs for blogs, news, magazines, etc. It comes with widgets such as grid widgets, carousel widgets, slider, timeline, list, and various other widgets.
In this Ultimate Post Kit review, I will show you all the features you get, the difference between free and pro versions, as well as its pros and cons. Let’s take a closer look.
Ultimate Post Kit Review
It won’t take long to create your own unique, high-quality blog site, thanks to Ultimate Post Kit. The drag and drop interface allows you to build all kinds of news, magazine, blog, and other websites.
A single site section can have multiple blog layouts. They can help you achieve the ultimate balance of appearance and functionality. You won’t have issues when designing the type of blog site that you had in mind.
You can transform average, everyday sites into extraordinary creations with its customization menu. The choices are many. You can quickly create a unique blog website by experimenting with various shapes, colors, and other elements.
What Widgets Are Included?
There are 40+ different widgets included, such as author, news ticker, newsletter, post accordion, social shares, recent comments, post calendar, slider, grid, etc.
- Ramble Grid – Widget with minimum details visible initially. Hovering will reveal all data associated with it.
- Ramble Carousel – The Ramble Grid, except in a carousel format.
- Alter Grid – Uses classical blog style that shows details neatly arranged on the layout.
- Alter Carousel – Same features as Alter grid widget but in carousel style.
- Hazel Grid – High-quality graphics are in focus with simple additional content styles like title and category.
- Hazel Carousel – The settings and overall appearance are identical to the Hazel Grid. The only major difference is that this widget employs a carousel layout.
- Alex Grid – Content blocks that include appealing glassmorphism effects appear right on top of images.
- Alex Carousel – The carousel-style of Alex grid.
- Elite Grid – Different title styles with excerpts and high-quality graphics.
- Elite Carousel – This is basically the Elite Grid widget in a carousel style.
- Alice Grid – Create compact blog posts that deliver maximum info and don’t take much space.
- Alice Carousel – Use it to create a stack of blogs and post related topics in carousel style.
- Maple Grid– It can show date, excerpt, post type, categories, tags, and all other relevant information.
- Maple Carousel – The carousel form of the Maple Grid widget.
- Buzz List – List posts using a hidden cover image behind the white background, which is displayed on hover.
- Buzz List Carousel – A carousel version of the Buzz List widget.
- Harold List – Posts are shown as lists. This makes it simpler to provide visitors with informative content logically.
- Harold List Carousel – This is a carousel version of the Harold List.
- Paradox Slider – Responsive attention-grabbing image sliders with arrow style, full-width option, overlay color feature, scrollbar style, etc.
- News Ticker – Your blog website can have miniature post presentations like you can see on TV in news programs.
- Accordion – The popular accordion effect can be utilized to draw viewers’ eyes to your content.
- Category – Blog-based widget that shows total posts for categories.
- Category Carousel – Show categories in carousel style.
- Amox Grid – After page backgrounds have been hovered on, the widget’s default hover style will then turn that background into a custom design.
- Amox Carousel – This is a carousel version of the Amox Grid widget.
- Tag Cloud – Display post tags in a visually pleasing manner.
- Oras Timeline – Anyone who prefers flow charts to show events, pages, or posts can benefit from this widget.
- Featured List – Display a particular post as featured while also showing the secondary post.
- Author – Blog authors can be highlighted in an appealing way.
- Tiny List – Thanks to this widget, readers can be guided to blog content. It serves as a page navigator and a blog assistant.
- Social Share – Provides social sharing feature.
- Newsletter – Collect email addresses from visitors and create email lists.
- Fanel List – Display post list containing various information about the post in a beautiful way.
- Camux Slider – This modern slider widget is truly one of a kind.
- Crystal Slider – Site visitors can admire your page backgrounds while they concentrate on the information contained in the blog.
- Scott List – The blog posts are displayed in a list formation with basic information and counter numbers placed on post images.
- Noxe Slider – Minimalistic slider with the information provided without distractions, including high-resolution images.
- Recent Comments – Display recent comments left by site visitors.
- Skide Slider – Compact content delivery and a full-width background are this widget’s key features.
- Social Count Static – Display the amount of followers, likes, and views of your social media profiles.
- Reading Progress – Widget showing percentage progress as you scroll.
- Classic List – Beautiful list of posts with first post image larger and with content.
- Kalon Grid – Grid with big post images with titles and other relevant data displayed on the images.
- Kalon Carousel -This is the Kalon Grid widget in an animated carousel version.
- Pixina Grid – A stylish grid with an artistic and modern board view.
- Pixina Carousel – A carousel version of the Pixina Grid widget.
- Wixer Grid – Fancy grid layout where posts can be shown in a manner that’s bound to be noticed.
- Wixer Carousel – The brother edition of the Wixer Grid widget in carousel style.
- Hansel Slider – Slider layout for the homepage with beautiful content delivery and graphics.
- Optick Slider – Slider with colorful counters, buttons, and categories. Blurred image animation can also be implemented.
- Holux Tabs – This widget can be used to promote upcoming posts.
- Forbes Tabs – A clean layout and colorful tabs can accentuate posts.
- Grove Timeline – A timeline with randomized style to show posts.
- Snap Timeline – This widget is time-based with a modern layout.
- Soft Timeline – A tree-formation timeline layout widget.
- Post Calendar – Widget that can show post content according to the date.
- Social Link – Display links to your social media accounts. This widget currently supports over 30 different social media platforms. Use various shapes, customizable colors, boxes, and colorful icons to show your social media button.
- Welsh List – A timestamp that includes the date that a particular post was published. This widget allows you to promote upcoming blog posts and can serve as a calendar for your site.
- Atlas Slider
Ultimate Post Kit Settings
Once you install the plugin, you will have several tabs. Under “Core Widgets” tab you can enable or disable particular widgets deepending on which you intend to use.
Under “Extensions” tab you can enable animations, in “API Settings” you can enter Mailchimp API key if you intent to gather emails from site visitors.
The “Other Settings” tab allows you to enable Category Image (if you need to show category image in your editor), and Video Link Meta option (if you need to display video features in your website).
Depending on which Post Kit widget you use, you will have more or fewer options when editing via Elementor.
In Elementor for Ultimate Post Kit widgets, under the “Content” tab, you will have Layout, Query, Navigation, etc. Layout is where you adjust post height, max-width of the content area, change alignment, etc.
Under Query, you can, for example, define the number of posts shown on display. The source can be selected from posts and pages. You can show categories, tags and set the order of the posts.
Some widgets will have a Navigation section where you enable autoplay, set autoplay speed, enable hover, set animation speed, etc.
The Style tab allows you to change or customize the appearance. The options include color settings, borders, paddings, etc. There are several sections on this tab.
The plugin comes in a free and paid version. The free version can be downloaded from the WordPress repository, while the pro version can be purchased from the official site either as an annual or lifetime plan. You get the same features no matter which plan you buy. The only difference is in the number of sites on which you can use (and the whitelabel feature is only available with the Unlimited plan).
Annual paid plans start from $15/year, while lifetime plans are a one-time payment and start from $49.99 for a single site.
Ultimate Post Kit Review Conclusion
There are many great Elementor addons available like Stratum, Master Addons, Plus Addons, Jet Plugins, Element Pack Pro, etc. Those addons comes packed with various widgets for all sort of uses. But Ultimate Post Kit targets especially blog section bringing widgets that no other addon has.
Ultimate Post Kit’s widgets are very customizable and easy to use. They have many practical uses. Carousel and grid-type layouts can be easily created.
The Timeline widgets simplify showing posts by the dates, which is great for attracting visitors.
It’s not always easy to introduce multiple authors for the same blog site. Ultimate Post Kit eliminates the complication and frustration by allowing you to easily create an intuitive author page.
There are many grid and carousel-style widgets that will allow you to display site content in a beautiful way. They really look awesome.
It is a plugin made for the Elmentor Page Builder so, it has the same drag-drop feature.
You won’t need to worry about site speed as Ultimate Post Kit won’t slow down your site. The plugin shouldn’t cause any significant site speed difference.
The plugin comes in a modular approach which means you can enable only widgets you wish to use, and you can always disable ones you don’t need anymore.
Many businesses rely on blogging to attract visitors, and Ultimate Post Kit can help you with that. I suggest you install the free version and see how you like the plugin. You can always upgrade to the pro version.
Ultimate Post Kit
- Affordable price
- Modular approach
- Amazing looking grid, list, carousel style widgets
- Good number of widgets
- Free version available
- SEO ready
- You can create beautiful designs
- White label feature only available in Unlimited package plan
DISCLOSURE: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, I might get a small commission, without any extra cost to you. Read more about it here.