In today’s fast-evolving digital world, when everyone goes online and tries to engage a broader audience, the need for software, plugins, and other instruments is high. Webmasters, marketers, designers, and other creative specialists who work online admit that the user is super picky now.
Overwhelmed with tons of content jumping out of every corner, people have a short attention span and don’t hurry up to pay attention to the information you try to communicate. The only chance to hook them is to address their nature as visual learners with unique and substantial graphics on your WordPress blog.
Despite many worthwhile WordPress alternatives available on the market, this content management system remains the world’s most popular platform. It currently powers 34% of all websites on the internet, and 500+ new WordPress websites go live every day.
The competition is crazy. WordPress offers tons of themes, is easy to customize, and requires no specific management skills. This CMS has made online presence affordable for anyone.
This means you need to go the extra mile with crafting WordPress visual content that would allow websites to stand out from the crowd of the same-looking blogs.
And that’s where tools like VistaCreate can help. Let’s check all the features it offers in this VistaCreate review.
Table of Contents
What Is VistaCreate?
Previously known as Crello, VistaCreate is a comprehensive online graphic design tool allowing users of all skills to create designs for free. Sure thing, it offers some advanced features for an extra cost (more on that below), but the primary features pack is available for everyone upon a free sign-up at Vista’s official website.
With VistaCreate, a user can create visual content for professional and personal needs in minutes. The tool provides a massive library of fully customizable templates and an intuitive drag-and-drop editor for designing those templates the way you want.
Templates and instruments for their editing are numerous. VistaCreate allows you to design social media posts, marketing materials, WordPress blog visuals, online ads, and even print materials like postcards, brochures, business cards, etc. The tool’s editor will help customize static and animated templates from their library or upload external visuals and design them at your discretion.
The tool will come in handy for everyone working with visual content: WordPress bloggers, marketers, social media managers, entrepreneurs, and designers willing to learn new things or get inspired for their future projects. For those not working in any creative sphere yet enjoying beautiful graphics for personal blogs or social media accounts, VistaCreate also has something to offer.
VistaCreate is your handy online tool for creating eye-catching, customizable designs in minutes. You can use it in any browser or download the VistaCreate app for iOS or Android and design unique content for your WordPress blog whenever the inspiration strikes you.
So, what are the features?
- VistaCreate offers a regularly updated library of 50,000+ ready-made static and 8,000+ animated templates to choose from and customize via their easy-to-use editor.
- 75+ design formats are in VistaCreate’s library of professional templates, including social media, print, and web. Feel free to browse and choose formats like animated graphics, logos, social media videos, collages, posters, email and blog headers, newsletters, presentations, resumes, etc.
- Their editing features include but aren’t limited to background removal, Brand Kits creation, filtering and resizing, changing texts and colors, adding frames, blurring and cropping, animating, and rotating.
- With VistaCreate, you get access to 1M+ creative assets for customizing designs to your best advantage.
- Feel free to upload external videos, images, and fonts without limits.
- The tool gives you 10 GB of storage for files and projects.
- Brand Kit with colors, logos, and fonts is also here to use.
- VistaCreate allows you to create multi-user accounts, and you can invite up to 10 members for teamwork on designing projects.
- Unlimited Brand Kits, storage, and downloads go with a Pro plan.
- The tool allows you to add music or Full HD video clips to your designs.
How VistaCreate Works?
And now that you know you can design anything from social media posts and ads to printable graphics with VistaCreate, let’s see how the tool works. Here’s what you need to do once you go to the website to get the most out of their multiple features and editing instruments.
To start working with VistaCreate, you’ll need to sign up and create a free account. You can use an email address or sign in via your Google, Facebook, or Apple accounts.
Now it’s time to browse Vista’s colossal media library and choose a template that meets your needs most.
There are a few ways to do that:
- Use the search bar at the homepage and type your topic or design format there.
- Go to the menu and choose “Create” and “View all” to discover all the available design formats.
- Go to the menu and choose “Templates” to find the one you need right here and now.
So, you’ve decided on a dazzling template to use for your WordPress blog or social media. Now it’s time to customize it the best way possible so it would look truly unique and communicate your brand identity to the audience.
Click the template – and you’ll appear in VistaCreate’s user-friendly, multifunctional editor.
Here you can continue browsing other templates or start editing a previous one. Use the editing instruments to customize your design:
- Add photos (choose from millions of images from the media library)
- Add and change objects (feel free to resize, rotate, flip, blur, crop, change colors, and apply filters here)
- Remove and change the template’s background (you can make it transparent in seconds)
- Customize text (choose text styles, change fonts and colors, rotate text, etc.)
- Feel free to upload your own content to VistaCreate’s library and customize it the way you need. You can upload photos, images, logos, fonts, audio and video files, and animations. Create new folders in the editor, add files to Favorites, or purchase some extra content if you need any.
Once your design is ready, feel free to download it in JPG, PNG, or PDF formats (MP4 and GIF are also available for designs with music, animations, or videos).
Or, don’t hesitate to share it on social media right away to impress followers and the whole online community.
VistaCreate Brand Kits
With the VistaCreate design tool, you can communicate your brand identity and vision to the target audience. The Brand Kit instrument allows you to add logos, save and update your brand colors, set up fonts, size, and other settings to use in designs later.
So, VistaCreate helps you support your brand’s visual elements throughout all the templates for a consistent look of all designs you create in its editor.
Audio, Video, & Animation
VistaCreate encourages you to craft interactive visual content for WordPress blogs and other channels. Its media library embraces thousands of animated objects, audio, and video files to add to your projects. Also, you are welcome to upload your own tracks, gifs, and videos and brighten up your visuals in a few clicks.
VistaCreate has two pricing plans to offer: Starter and Pro.
The Starter plan is for users willing to get the maximum benefit from this tool’s features for free. Everything you need to do to activate your Starter plan is to sign up and create a VistaCreate account.
Here’s what you get with the Starter plan:
- 50K+ design templates (static and animated)
- 1M+ creative assets to add to your design
- Brand Kit with colors, logos, and fonts
- Background removal feature
- Free fonts, music, animations, backgrounds, and objects
- 10 GB storage for files and projects
The Pro plan will cost you $10/month, and it will include the whole Starter pack plus a few extra features like:
- 50M+ creative assets to download without limits
- The access to team editing, so you could create responsive and adaptive designs with colleagues or friends
- Unlimited Brand Kits to design faster
- Unlimited storage to save your file and projects
Also, VistaCreate offers one pleasant bonus for those choosing their Pro plan. When paying yearly with Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal, a subscriber will save 20%.
Please note that there’s no free trial with a Pro plan. But sure enough, you can start with a free subscription, ensure that all the features of this graphic design tool meet your needs, and upgrade to the Pro plan later.
VistaCreate Review Verdict
VistaCreate is among the best graphic design tools on the market. Its comprehensive toolbox and feature set make it easy for users to create impressive graphics in minutes. Whether you manage a WordPress blog, marketing campaigns on social media, or need print materials for business projects, VistaCreate has customizable templates and editing instruments for any design format you can imagine.
Thanks to its intuitive drag-and-drop editor, the tool doesn’t require any specific design skills from you to use it to your advantage. VistaCreate is free to use and available on the web and iOS/Android mobile platforms.
Its media library of professional templates is constantly updating according to the latest design trends so that you can make no doubt upon the relevance of your graphics. With VistaCreate, you can design unique visuals for all platforms and get inspired every day.
Anastasiia Polokhlyvets is a digital marketing expert in VistaCreate with a background in content, SEO, PR, email, and social media marketing. Let`s keep in touch on LinkedIn.
DISCLOSURE: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, I might get a small commission, without any extra cost to you. Read more about it here.