Which is better when comparing WordAi vs Spin Rewriter? When it comes to finding the best spinner or paraphrasing tool, there are two popular options that often come up: Spin Rewriter and WordAi.
In this comparison, I’ll be exploring both of these spinning software to determine which one comes out on top. I’ll be examining their quality of results, features, and usability so that by the end of this post, you’ll have a clear understanding of which tool is superior and why.
Table of Contents
WordAi vs Spin Rewriter Comparison
WordAi is more expensive than Spin Rewriter despite having less features. You can even add relevant free videos and images to generated articles using either tool. WordAi and Spin Rewriter will search for, retrieve and embed the particular images and videos that you selected into the content.
One of Spin Rewriter’s unique features is the side-by-side comparison. You can compare newly spun articles up against the original article and evaluate both works simultaneously.
Another popular Spin Rewriter function is the One-Click Rewrite. This function will analyze article meaning, suggests the best and most relevant synonyms, and deliver the final result.
There are Android and iOS Spin Rewriter apps that you can use but WordAi users have to rely on the web version of the tool that isn’t configured for tablets, cell phones, or other mobile devices.
WordAi and Spin Rewriter currently support only English language.
Both Spin Rewriter and WordAi offer integration with Perfect Tense to find spelling and grammar mistakes. But you can always also use tools like Grammarly, Ginger, WhiteSmoke, Trinka, ProWritingAid, etc.
- Three day trial
- 30 days
- $57 per month or yearly $27/month (billed annually)
- WEB INTERFACE
- DESKTOP APPLICATION
- UNLIMITED SPINS
- LIFETIME OPTION AVAILABLE
- INTEGRATION WITH OTHER TOOLS
- TEXT COMPARISON
- STOCK PHOTO INTEGRATION
- DEEP SPINNING
- SENTENCE SPINNING
- PARAGRAPH SPINNING
- HTML FORMATTING
- LIST SHUFFLE
- COPYSCAPE INTEGRATION
- GRAMMAR AND SPELL CHECK
- SUPPORTED LANGUAGES
- CUSTOM SYNONYMS
- PROTECTED WORDS
- SAVE FOR LATER
- MANUAL SPINNING
- BULK SPINNING
- SUBMIT ARTICLES TO YOUR BLOGS AND DIRECTORIES
- VIDEO SCRAPER
- KEYWORD DENSITY COUNT
- ADD HYPERLINK
- ARTICLE SCRAPER
- FREE VERSION
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- Spin Rewriter
- Five days trial
- 30 days
- Monthly pricing plan $47 per month, yearly $197 a year and lifetime $497
Spin Rewriter Summary
Spin Rewriter is one of the most trusted spinning software tools today. It has received many positive reviews since its initial launch, thanks to its impressive modern functions and features.
You can use Spin Rewriter to automatically spin content as it uses algorithms to transform the text into unique works.
Words, sentences, and paragraphs are all rewritten during the process. Spin Rewriter assures that only relevant synonyms are used and turns sentences only when appropriate. Articles can be spun individually, or you can spin more than one article at a time.
One-click of the mouse is all that it takes to use Spin Rewriter. Paste in the information that you want to be rewritten, and you’re good to go!
- Automatically rewrite sentences – When the software identifies a sentence that can be rewritten, it will keep the original sentence and add a new sentence with a changed part to the spintax created.
- Automatically rewrite entire paragraphs – When Spin Rewriter determines that a paragraph can be expressed differently, it will keep the original paragraph and add a brand-new paragraph with changed sentences to the generated spintax.
- Automatically write new paragraphs and summaries – When Spin Rewriter sees that additional information can be extracted from existing paragraphs, it will summarize the findings in 2-3 new sentences. It will then add those new sentences as an additional paragraph.
- Automatically change the structure of phrases and sentences – When Spin Rewriter determines that an individual sentence structure can be changed, it will keep the original sentence and add a brand-new sentence to the generated spintax.
- Set unique level – You get to decide the uniqueness and readability of generated content. Content may not be as readable if you select the “unique” option. Your documents will also be less original if you choose the “readability” option.
- Protect keywords – Specific keywords can be protected, so Spin Rewriter won’t use any synonyms to replace words that you’ve protected.
- Never use original words when synonyms are available – This is an optional feature that you can activate. Spin Rewriter will use synonyms instead of original words every time if you enable this option.
- Add bullet points, headings, etc. – This feature allows Spin Rewriter to automatically detect and add lists and headings in the generated content.
- Intelligently reorder paragraphs and lists – Spin Rewriter can reorder unordered lists and paragraphs.
- Add videos and images – YouTube videos and Pixabay images can automatically be added to the content.
- WordPress plugin – You can purchase the WordPress Spin Rewriter plugin.
- Perfect Tense integration – Perfect Tense will check your articles to identify any grammatical errors.
Spin Rewriter already supports many popular link building and article spinning software solutions. This means that you can spin content directly from the software you are using.
For example, Spin Rewriter offers Kontent Machine integration. This means Kontent Machine can scrape content for campaigns, and Spin Rewriter can spin content without ever going to the Spin Rewriter dashboard.
Here are just some of many tools which provide integration with Spin Rewriter: Rankwyz, Rank Optimizer, G Alert WordPress Plugin, Cloud PBN, Video Vantage, Article Submitter Plus, WikiRobot, Backlink Beast, SEO Content Machine, Amazing Selling Machine, SEOZen, WP Robot, uBot Studio, GSA Search Engine Ranker, Fresh Store Builder, etc.
Spin Rewriter has three payment plans:
- You can pay $47 monthly
- The most popular option is the annual plan, which can be purchased for $197/year.
- You can also acquire a lifetime license for $497.
The five-day free trial period allows you to use all of Spin Rewriter’s features so that you can test. Then you can determine if it’s the right tool for your needs.
WordAi Review Summary
WordAi can be used to create new content by rewriting full paragraphs and sentences. It is one of the most used content rewriting tools, and it supports English language.
The tool can determine differences between words, according to the official WordAi website. It ensures that logical synonyms are inserted appropriately into the content. WordAi understands how each specific word associates with the words before and after it and knows what those words mean.
WordAi will use the context of the text to rewrite articles in various ways. Some sentences will end up looking or sounding nothing like the original text because WordAi completely rewrote those particular sentences.
The tool carefully reads the entire document to know what content is about before making any changes. It makes the new article appear as if a human wrote it.
- WordAi understands that a single word can have multiple meanings. It knows that the same word in English will have varied meanings according to how the word is used in the content. WordAi takes those differences into account when it works to rewrite the article.
- The plugin will rewrite whole sentences and paragraphs automatically. Very few content spinning tools excel at this task as WordAi does.
- WordAi works to understand a sentence’s word and what each phrase means. It also looks to see how the sentence relates to other sentences in the paragraph that come before and after it.
- WordAi understands how each word interacts with one another, beyond just what every word means by itself.
- Ideas and concepts are also understood. The first thing that WordAi does is read through the entire text to understand the specific and general manner in which it was written. You’ll receive more unique written content because the tool knows how to create improved sentences and paragraphs.
- WordAi will read through each content before it is spun. Understanding the true meaning behind each document lets WordAi create appealing, relevant titles for each piece.
- WordAi supports multiple languages. The tool currently supports English, French, Italian and Spanish. This can help you reach international markets with your unique content.
- Articles can be spun in bulk. One upload is all that WordAi needs to spin content, no matter if you have one article or a few hundred articles that need to be rewritten.
- Videos and images can be added. The WordAi Editor can be used to spin and change HTML as needed. Images, videos, styling, and other elements can be added easily.
- WordAi can be connected with Perfect Tense. WordAi works well with Perfect Tense to detect any grammar or spelling errors.
- Keywords can be protected. If you don’t want WordAi to change certain words, you can always make them keywords that the tool will leave as they are.
Using WordAi API, you can integrate WordAi with many third-party tools like WP Robot, Kontent Machine, WP RSS Aggregator, Ubot Studio, Licorne AIO, GSA Ser Ranker, Article Forge, etc.
There are two WordAi pricing levels. You can buy the monthly plan for $49.95 monthly or the yearly plan for $347 annually. The same features are included regardless of the pricing plan that you select.
Which Tool Is Easier To Use?
Spin Rewriter and WordAi are web-based applications, which means you can use them without downloading and installing, and one of their subscription plans. Both tools provide free trials, but you need to provide billing info.
When you sign up, you’ll be taken to the main dashboard of each tool where you can initiate the paraphrasing process. However, the way each tool handles the rewriting process is entirely different.
WordAi has an appealing and cleaner interface with two text boxes arranged side-by-side: one for the original text and the other for the rewritten text. This way, you can compare and modify the results as needed.
WordAi allows you to specify the number of rewrites you want to generate from a single article. It also has adjustment controls that allow you to specify the level of changes you want the tool to make to your text.
Setting this to a lower level results in fewer changes made to the text, while setting it to a higher level will completely rewrite your text in a different way while still conveying the same idea.
WordAi’s unique score is another interesting feature. After rewriting an article, you’ll receive a score based on how much the rewritten text differs from the original text.
Spin Rewriter provides you with a variety of spinning options, including the ability to choose the quality of the spinning and the level of uniqueness you desire. You can also choose to have Spin Rewriter automatically replace common words and phrases with their synonyms or select specific words to replace manually.
While you can opt to use the default settings and click “Rewrite Article,” I recommend playing around with the “Settings” option to see which features give you the best results.
Once you click on the “Settings” button located at the bottom left of the Spin Rewriter interface, you’ll be presented with three tabs containing a wide variety of options that significantly affect how the resulting article will look.
These tabs are Sentences & Paragraphs, Words & Phrases, and Advanced Settings. By tinkering with these options, you can create unique, high-quality content that perfectly suits your needs.
The tool provides you with a real-time preview of the spun content, allowing you to see the changes as you make them. You can also preview the spun content in HTML format or spintax format.
Once you’re satisfied with the changes, you can export the content in a variety of formats, including plain text, HTML, or Microsoft Word. The rewritten content can also be automatically posted to your WordPress website if you have the Spin Rewriter WordPress plugin installed.
Spin Rewriter vs WordAI Pricing
When it comes to pricing, both Spin Rewriter and WordAi offer monthly and yearly plans. However, Spin Rewriter also offers a lifetime plan option. On the other hand, WordAi has an Enterprise plan for high-volume usage, which is not available with Spin Rewriter.
In terms of cost, WordAi is more expensive than Spin Rewriter. WordAi offers a 3-day free trial, while Spin Rewriter offers a longer 5-day free trial. Additionally, both tools offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, so there is no risk in trying them out.
While Spin Rewriter has lower pricing plans compared to WordAi, it is important to note that Spin Rewriter has numerous upsells within the program. Once you join, you may not have access to certain features such as the WordPress plugin and the Gold Membership, which are optional services that require an additional fee.
WordAi, on the other hand, doesn’t have any hidden fees or upsells. However, if you reach the 3 million words limit, you will be charged an additional $2 for every 10,000 words. Ultimately, both tools offer affordable pricing options, so it’s worth considering your needs and budget before making a final decision.
Which Provides Better Content? Test
I will now test the rewriting performance of both Spin Rewriter and WordAi based on the same article. Be noted, Spin Rewriter allows you to manually adjust which rewriting settings you wish to use so with Spin Rewriter there is a bigger impact on results while with WordAi you can only choose from three rewriting styles and the rest is on their AI.
Here is Spin Rewriter generated article where I have enabled some basic settings but not all. The article received on the first try is not bad. It is not amazing either. But few tweaks and it could be useful.
Here is WordAi rewritten content for that same text using a Regular setting. WordAi generated content looks good and better than one generated by Spin Rewriter.
EXAMPLE 2: For this example, I will test a longer article with data, numbers, and some expert terms to see how Spin Rewriter and WordAi will work with data.
Here is part of the generated article that Spin Rewriter delivered. There are good parts but there are also parts that don’t make sense. It would probably help if I excluded some keywords from rewriting.
Here is WordAi rewritten content for that same text using a More Adventurous setting. You can see that content generated is good but not exactly very different from the original. Some sentences are mixed and worded differently but not as unique as one from another.
PERFORMANCE CONCLUSION: Spin Rewriter is the cheaper option, so if the price is your concern, Spin Rewriter is a better choice in this case. Spin Rewriter also allows you to adjust every step of the rewriting process and allows you to enable/disable certain rewriting options to generate more readable or unique content. It also has far more additional options while WordAi doesn’t have any of those features.
But while Spin Rewriter can be overwhelming, WordAi is straightforward and easy to use. There is no learning curve or many various settings which you will not be sure if you need to enable or disable. WordAi will automatically do all rewriting without any need for your input.
WordAi also generates more human-readable content than Spin Rewriter. So if you need a simple rewriter tool that you will not have to babysit, WordAi is your choice. But if you want to have more control over rewritten content and have various additional options, then Spin Rewriter is what you need.
From my tests, I have also noticed that Spin Rewriter generates far more unique and different content than WordAi which mostly keeps it safe so that content rewritten is human readable.
How Spin Rewriter & WordAI Compare To ChatGPT?
Spin Rewriter and WordAI are primarily designed for content creation and article spinning, while ChatGPT and similar tools, such as GPT-3, are language models that use artificial intelligence to generate human-like text based on prompts.
ChatGPT and similar tools are more versatile in terms of their capabilities, as they can be used for a wide range of tasks, such as natural language processing, dialogue generation, question answering, etc.
Spin Rewriter and WordAI, on the other hand, are more focused on content creation and rewriting, specifically for SEO purposes or generating unique content for websites or blogs. They are more useful for people who require bulk article spinning or content creation, rather than generating specific types of text like chatbots or natural language processing tools.
WordAi Or Spin Rewriter Verdict
So which is better option when comparing WordAI vs Spin Rewriter?
Spin Rewriter is a trusted resource that many people use to rewrite articles. All you need to do is to open the Spin Writer interface and copy and paste content. The meaning of your document will be understood, and the article will be spun using the artificial intelligence algorithm.
The tool will check the original work and replace words with alternatives from its vast dictionary. Spin Rewriter can change paragraph and sentence order without losing the original work’s meaning because it can grasp the context of what was written.
Spin Rewriter lets you put different free videos and images related to your subject in articles. These files are available from a massive database which can help to increase your search engine rankings because search engines enjoy photos, videos, and text.
New original works can be created thanks to Spin Rewriter’s complex algorithm. It transforms sentences at paragraph, sentence, and word level without losing the original meaning of your text.
You’ll be prompted to provide payment information when signing up for a free trial of Spin Rewriter. Nothing will be charged until after the five-day free trial period has expired. You can cancel the trial before the five days have elapsed and won’t have to worry about paying anything.
WordAi is another impressive artificial intelligence technology. The tool uses synonyms to replace words and rewrite paragraphs and sentences while semantic and contextual meaning stays the same.
WordAi knows the difference between the meaning of various words and also understands how those words are related to each other. Synonyms are used to replace words when applicable which makes each sentence more accurate and understandable.
The tool can easily understand each word and its connection to a paragraph’s context or its connection within a particular sentence.
Unfortunately, there may be times when the meaning of an article or paragraph is entirely missed after being rewritten. This is both cases with WordAi and Spin Rewriter. Both tools still need more work to be better.
DISCLOSURE: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, I might get a small commission, without any extra cost to you. Read more about it here.