I am inviting you to share your voice, strategies, findings and experience with Kasa Reviews site readers.
I am pleased to tell that I will start accepting guest posts! Lets share knowledge together.
I want to expose your strategies, tools or secrets that have helped build your success to my readers, so they can follow and achieve the same.
That being said, there are some rules and regulations:
1. For all the guest blogs that I receive, I will propose changes and edits. I may make them for you, or you can make those edits.
These edits may include structure, tone, content, links, length of article, usage of additional medias.
2. To make an article complete, many times, we have to recommend tools, resources or further readings or downloads.
You are allowed to do so. However, too much is too much, so let’s put the readers’ interest first.
3. All articles and their content has to be copyright free.
4. You can also include link to your blog or website in content. Or more if needed. But this is NOT a link building opportunity. All links will be nofollow.
5. Articles must be written in English and well-proofread. Ideally, the post should contain a word range between 1500 to 2500 words.
I will not accept posts below 1500 words and with too mch grammar errors.
Submitted contents should also not be self-promotional in any way for an enjoyable reading experience.
6. Kindly remember that basic formatting in the posts should be taken into consideration too.
Headline, keywords, image where necessary, preferably in Word or Google Doc.
7. Your piece needs to be unique. I don’t want variations of old articles, and don’t want reprints.
8. Your articles will go through plagirisam and grammar check.
If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with content strategy, I will respond to let you know that your article will be published.
To submit the guest posts, please email me at [email protected] and send me your article in Word or Google Doc.
Lastly, once everything is ready and set, I would appreciate your effort to share the blog post to your readers!
All these are a part of building a better and stronger reading experience for all our readers.