I am inviting you to share your voice, strategies, findings, and experience with Kasa Reviews site readers. I am pleased to tell that I will start accepting guest posts! Let’s share knowledge together.
I want to expose your strategies, tools or secrets that have helped build your success to my readers, so they can follow and achieve the same. That being said, there are some rules and regulations:
1. For all the guest blogs that I receive, I will propose changes and edits. I may make them for you, or you can make those edits. These edits may include structure, tone, content, links, length of the article, usage of additional media.
2. To make an article complete, many times, we have to recommend tools, resources or further readings or downloads. You are allowed to do so. However, too much is too much, so let’s put the readers’ interest first.
3. All articles and their content has to be copyright free.
4. You can also include a link to your blog or website in content. Or more if needed. But this is NOT a link building opportunity.
5. Articles must be written in English and well-proofread. Ideally, the post should contain a word range between 1500 to 2500 words. I will not accept posts below 1500 words and with too much grammar errors. Submitted contents should also not be self-promotional in any way for an enjoyable reading experience.
6. Kindly remember that basic formatting in the posts should be taken into consideration too. The headline, keywords, image where necessary, preferably in Word or Google Doc.
7. Your piece needs to be unique. I don’t want variations of old articles and don’t want reprints.
8. Your articles will go through plagiarism and grammar check.
Quality: The article must be well-researched, written in grammar-proof English, and strictly plagiarism checked.
Original content: The article should be 100% original; never ever published anywhere.
Credit: Cite or link back to relevant and credible sources.
Length: The article must contain at least 1500 words.
Media: Include adequate media, proper headings, subheadings and lists. (All the media added must be copyright free.)
What is rejected? I reject any article that does not fulfill or violate the guidelines mentioned under ‘Type of Content’ and ‘Quality of Content’.
Marketing: Any article that is created only for marketing purpose will be rejected. Biased and affiliate based articles will be rejected.
If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with content strategy, I will respond to let you know that your article will be published. To submit the guest posts, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and send me your article in Word or Google Doc.
Lastly, once everything is ready and set, I would appreciate your effort to share the blog post to your readers! All these are a part of building a better and stronger reading experience for all our readers.
If you would like me to provide a guest post for your site, feel free to send me an email and we can discuss collaboration.
Some of my guest posts on other sites: