- Detailed documentation and videos
- Affordable price
- Section builder feature
- Integration with WPML, Elementor, WooCommerce, Gutenberg
- Plenty of customization options
- Comes with many custom Elementor elements made specially for Litho theme
- Many ready-made templates
- You don't actually have access to license, support or updates from bundled premium plugin that come with theme (but that is case with most premium plugins bundled)
Themes that integrate well with page building tools can make developing a custom WordPress website easier. Elementor is the preferred choice for many WordPress site owners. Its impressive element and module collections allow users vast options when using the page builder interface to integrate those items and create their own custom page layouts.
Many WordPress themes are designed to support Elementor because of its popularity. But choosing the right WordPress theme is sometimes easier said than done.
One handy multipurpose Elementor WordPress theme is Litho. It comes with over 200 elements and inner pages and more than 36 homepages. In this Litho review, I will go into detail about what this theme offers.
Table of Contents
Experienced professionals and beginners can benefit from using Litho theme. It comes with responsive layouts and attractive demos which simplify site changes.
You can create your site in no time with any of their more than 300 different templates, 200+ customizable elements, 36 pre designed homepage demos, and modern design options.
- The theme is fully compatible with Elementor and Gutenberg, with more than 200 different custom elements for Elementor. For more info about Elementor, you can check my Elementor review.
- There are over 36 ready-made homepages that can help you build your own unique site. All templates and homepage functions can be mixed and matched per your needs.
- Multiple columns, icons, images, and navigation can be incorporated into your mega menus. Elementor’s editor can be used to customize your menus. The top logo, center navigation, center logo, hamburger modern menu, left menu navigation, horizontal navigation, and other menu styles can be altered as you see fit. Headers can be configured as less height when sticky, sticky on a reverse scroll, or always fixed.
- A newsletter form connected with MailChimp or promotional content can be loaded automatically on all your website pages or just on the homepage in a popup.
- Over 200 creative content pages are included with Litho.
- Fullscreen, modern, and standard are the mobile menu styles that are available. These menu styles will work well even when a top horizontal header is being used.
- Multiple pagination options like infinite loading when users scroll down for blog posts and portfolios, load more, and numbered pagination.
- Display current cart content summary in the header navigation.
- The theme is WooCommerce compatible, and it includes two web-ready store demo homepages for fashion and furniture. Litho’s WooCommerce functions are: Change the WooCommerce checkout page’s appearance. Customize online store’s product catalog. Thumbnail width and main product image sizes can be changed. WooCommerce’s store notice function can be enabled or disabled.
Elementor page builder and the WordPress customizer can customize site layout and style with previews in real-time. Colors and typography for Elementor are included in Litho’s global style kit.
- Various impressive icons are available. From Simple line, Feather, Icon minds, Et-Line, and Font Awesome icon libraries.
- If you don’t want a full-width site layout, you can opt for a boxed layout instead. Included are five blog detail page styles, eleven blog listings, five portfolio detail page layouts, and ten ordinary portfolio listing styles. Blockquote, link, audio, video, slider, gallery, and standard blog post types can be used.
- Litho theme is translation and WPML ready with provided language files.
- Theme-associated strings can be translated into the language you want with the POEdit tool or the loco translate plugin. You can make your site accessible to people in multiple languages because Litho works well with the WPML plugin. For more info, you can check my WPML review.
- You don’t have to create your site from scratch if you don’t want to. Demo data can be imported with one click of the mouse. Specific posts, pages, and other items or all demo data can be imported quickly.
- You can make your content sections more appealing with auto-play video background and parallax background images. CTA buttons and overlay content can be included in your autoplay and basic background videos. Vimeo, YouTube, and HTML5 local hosted videos can be used.
- Included smooth scroll and one-page navigation options can help you create your own unique single-page site.
- Litho comes with a convenient child theme.
- There are more than three hundred different pre-designed templates to use.
- Under construction/maintenance, demo pages with a newsletter subscription form and a countdown timer are provided. Litho has a handy alternative for pages that are being updated, developed, or are undergoing maintenance. No separate plugins or other tools are required.
- You won’t need any other plugins to create headers and footers. Litho lets you build your own footers and header layouts or use pre-designed layouts. They look great on mobile devices and don’t take much time to create.
- Add unlimited custom sidebars and widgets. They can then be assigned to content sections, right or left navigation areas, pages, footers, and headers. Recent posts, about me and Instagram, are some of the widgets that can be customized. Your options and styles will be retained with widgets that are put in your sidebars.
- Customization choices are endless without any other plugins because Litho comes with plenty of pre-built custom Elementor elements. Some of the included elements are a rotate box, pie charts, countdown timer, progress bars, and counters.
- Litho comes with slider options. All kinds of text and image sliders that are fully responsive can be created. The Slider Revolution premium plugin is bundled with Litho for free. You can also use the included Swiper slider.
- There’s also a section builder that you can use to create archive templates, promotional pop ups, page titles, footers, headers, and miniature headers.
- There are plenty of CSS3 animations. Your content can go live with eye-catching elements and section animations. These effects load smoothly and are fully interactive.
- Litho has a nice social sharing function. You can quickly share portfolios and posts to your social media pages with just one click of the mouse.
- The WordPress customizer can be used to add custom JS and CSS People who need customization choices beyond the usual can take advantage of this feature to overwrite theme default JS/CSS.
How To Use Litho Theme?
You should see a notification after installing the Litho theme. It will state that certain plugins are needed. For Litho to function properly, Litho Addons and Elementor must be installed and activated.
Litho Add-ons contain additional Elementor builder elements. Litho Addons was designed specially for Litho theme.
There will also be some recommended plugins. You don’t have to install any recommended plugins if you don’t intend to use them. Recommended plugins are compatible with Litho and are often found in theme demos.
The Import Demos selection lets you import demos with all settings, including MailChimp forms, contact forms, Slider Revolution sliders, widgets, menus, theme choices, products, posts, and pages settings.
Customizing your website design is simple with Litho. The WordPress Customizer will have the majority of your customization choices. You can see your changes live in the Customizer as they occur.
To use Customizer, navigate to Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize to open customizer and make changes to design.
In Section Builder, you can add and edit Mini Header, Header, Footer, Archive, Archive Portfolio, Page Title, Promo Popup, and Side Icon.
All these sections are managed by the section builder, and you can add these sections using ready templates and edit.
1. Header & Mini Header
There are plenty of header customization selections with Litho. You can use a left menu modern, left menu classic, or standard header layout style. There are unique functions with every style. Each of these three header styles lets you place the header on your page’s left, right, or top side.
There are 10+ pre-built header styles included. Litho lets you use the section builder post type to control your header sections. Mini headers can have navigation menus, sale information, contact details, social icons, and other content as needed.
You can pick from many different footer layouts. Litho has 12 footer layout options to choose from. There are unique customization choices and features with each layout selection. Content can be added to the footer, and you can control those sections with ease. There are also 10+ pre designed footer layout styles that can be used.
3. Page Title
You have many page title templates that can be used. Litho’s page title template choices have diverse features and customization options. Templates can have content added to them and can be effectively managed. You can determine if you want your page title to appear on the left, right, or top of your page. The section builder will be used to manage page title choices.
4. Archive & Archive Portfolio
Various archive styles will be available when Archive is selected as a template. You can build your own template. If you don’t have any specific needs, you can always pick the general Archive type.
5. Promo Popup
You will use this option to create promo popups and newsletter popups.
6. Side Icon
Litho comes with different pre-built icon templates.
Litho Theme Pricing
You can purchase Litho theme on ThemeForest marketplace for $29. Purchasing grants you a license for usage on one site (1 live and 1 staging site). Another license will need to be purchased if you plan to use the Litho theme on a second website.
Six months of support and free lifetime theme updates are included with the purchase. You can extend the support period. Please check Envato Item Support Policy for more details.
A premium plugin such as Revolution Slider can be used free when you buy a Litho theme. You can disregard the license activation notice that will appear.
Be noted that purchasing Litho theme doesn’t grant you license right for Revolution Slider use. You can’t receive direct updates for these premium plugins when they are bundled with the theme and get support from those plugin authors.
New plugin updates will be issued when the new Litho theme update is released. The newest edition of Revolution Slider will also be updated at no cost at that time. So, you don’t need to buy your own license to use these plugins in the Litho theme. But you will also not be able to get support for it.
Also, be noted that Slider Revolution doesn’t allow users to use their own default template/slider libraries in the theme bundled plugin version. If you want to use their default templates, you will need to purchase the plugin separately and activate the license to unlock the library.
About Litho Author – ThemeZaa
ThemeZaa is powered by LinkSture, a digital media agency offering the creative services in website design & development and Android & iOS mobile application development with various technologies like WordPress, WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify, ASP.NET, Flutter and React native. ThemeZaa is Power Elite Author at Envato, has earned a 5 star rating from users as they provide responsive and on-time support.
More From ThemeZaa
ThemeZaa offers a variety of top-notch HTML/CSS template and WordPress, Magento, Shopify themes to help make your website a success, including:
Hongo is a creative and multi-purpose, fast loading and flexible WordPress theme which is specially curated for creating WooCommerce store, company website and blog.
Pofo is an innovative, attractive, extremely flexible and highly customizable Bootstrap responsive multi-purpose corporate and portfolio WordPress theme with 25+ unique home page demos, 150+ stylish elements and 200+ useful templates.
Litho Theme Review Conclusion
The Litho theme is much more than just a simple theme. Litho has more than 36 different homepages that can be used. You can create a great site and add any homepage that you want. The theme is very lightweight and offers many useful functions.
You can create the website that you want by mixing or matching any of their templates and homepage features. Their template library and design elements can be used by hotels, event planners, cafes, eCommerce sites, bloggers, freelancers, personal site owners, design agencies, etc. Litho is a truly amazing Elementor multipurpose theme.
DISCLOSURE: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, I might get a small commission, without any extra cost to you. Read more about it here.