Themify Ultra Theme
- Plenty customization options
- Wide selection of pre-made templates
- Built in drag-and-drop buider
- Smart layout options
- WooCommerce integration
- Builder addons
- Affordable price
- Moderate learning curve
- More templates needed
Making your site look exactly like you imagined is not hard thanks too many available WordPress themes. But choosing the right one from so many options can sometimes be harder than it looks. In this Themify Ultra Theme review I will show you what this theme has to offer and should you choose it for your site needs.
Choosing the right theme can make or break your site’s chances of success. It is not a decision you will want to take lightly.
With so many themes out there, it’s difficult to settle on just one. I bet many have lost countless hours comparing themes options, settings, features during theme hunting.
In this post, I’m going to introduce you to one of the popular places to buy WordPress themes: Themify. Specifically, Themify Ultra theme which comes with lots of design skins and built-in demo sites to choose from.
In this Themify Ultra review, I will show you its features and whether it is the right theme for your needs. Ultra Theme is one of the powerful, efficient and flexible WordPress themes which anyone can use to create any site easily and quickly.
It is a convenient and user-friendly theme because it allows complete control over the website from header to footer.
Table of Contents
Themify Ultra Theme Review
The Ultra theme is powered with the Themify framework. This theme includes pre-made demo sites and design skins. The skin not only transforms the site’s design appearance but can also help you to set up a real sample site within minutes.
With just a single click, you can import the demo setup that includes the theme settings, content, menus, widgets, etc. Here are some of the Themify features:
- Drag and drop builder – Create any layout with a live preview on the frontend. It comes with many effects like parallax scrolling, background video, animations, etc.
- Demo import – Like what you see in demo site? You can easily replicate so that your site will look like a demo setup (it is erasable).
- Customize panel – Style almost every element of the theme from header to footer. Just point and select, and see it live on the preview. No CSS coding required.
- Banner content – Easily insert banner ads anywhere in the template without any coding
- Auto theme updates – You can update theme from your WordPress website dashboard. No need to download or FTP.
- Logo image – Establish your brand with customizable website logo text, or upload your logo.
- SEO optimized – Coded with search engine optimization (SEO) best practices in mind.
- Google fonts – Over 600+ Google web fonts can be selected for font styling.
- Social icons – Themify comes with social icons right out of the box.
- WPML compatible – Translate or create a multilingual site with Themify themes. For more info regarding WPML check my WPML review.
- WooCommerce – Transform your website into an online shop with WooCommerce.
Which Features Themify Ultra Theme Offers?
Themify theme comes with many built-in features. The different features include:
The bonus builder add-ons that are provided through this theme are available free of cost once you have purchased the theme and they include the following:
1. Masked Image – Display images in any shape and have the text wrap around that shape.
2. Slideshow – Display each row with cool slide transition effects.
3. Infinite Posts – Display posts in infinite scrolling on parallax, grid, overlay, or list view.
4. Typewriter – Display your text with eye-catching typing animation.
5. BG Video Slider – Display multiple videos on your row background.
6. Image Pro – Beautify images with image filters, color/image overlay, and animation effects.
7. Slider Pro – Make stunning sliders with transition and animation effects.
8. Infinite Background – Infinite scrolling background image horizontally or vertically.
9. Pricing Table – Create beautiful and responsive pricing tables.
10. Bar Chart – Display bar graphs.
11. Content Restriction – Restrict module or row content based on WordPress user roles.
12. Maps Pro – Multiple markers, custom icons, tooltips, and 40+ map styles.
13. Countdown – Countdown events and promotions.
14. Tiles – Drag and drop tiles to create Windows 8 metro layouts.
15. Pointers – Highlight certain areas of your image.
16. WooCommerce – Show WooCommerce products anywhere in the Builder.
17. Timeline – Display content in timeline-styled layouts.
18. Progress Bar – Animated bars based on input percentage.
19. FitText – Auto fit text in the container.
20. Counter – Animated circles and number counters.
21. Contact – Simple contact form.
22. Button Pro – Custom designed action buttons.
23. Audio – Elegant audio playlist.
24. A/B Image – Compare two images side by side.
There are many pre-designed layouts included with this theme, and these layouts can make life easier. All you have to do is make appropriate adjustments, add desired content and the website will be ready in no time.
The selection of layouts is also vast, so there is plenty of options to choose from. This is another reason for the Ultra theme being such a popular theme in the market.
The Ultra theme provides you with the option to choose between site-wide or individual pages through the smart layout feature. This means that you can either choose the same look for their entire website or change the look for each page of the website.
So, if you want the homepage to have a yellow background and then the “About Us” page to have a black background, you can do so with ease.
Smart layout options include 17 different page/header styles, six options for the header background, 5 Single post layouts, preset typography, preset colors, toggle-able elements, etc.
Ultra includes six different styles for archive post layouts that you can choose from. Those are slider, full width, masonry, grids, polaroid, and overlay.
You may also toggle the visibility of the post elements such as post title, featured image, meta, content, etc. You can also auto-apply grayscale, blur, and sepia filters to your images without editing the original image source.
Image filter and hover filter can apply globally or individually, as desired. Ultra includes an optional portfolio to showcase your work and services that work seamlessly with all of the post layouts available.
Ultra has WooCommerce integration, which matches the shop with the overall theme appearance, creating a seamless e-commerce experience.
Full section scrolling feature enables website visitors to scroll through entire sections of a particular page instead of scrolling down the old-fashioned way.
In this option, you can divide your content into different sections to make your content more presentable to your website visitors.
With the use of this feature, your website content can be transformed into something much more entertaining and easy to go through for your visitors.
This feature also gives you the chance to present attention-grabbing content first so that visitors will be intrigued by what they see.
The following scroll options are available at your disposal:
- Section scroll + boxed compact
- Section scroll + minbar
- Section scroll + horizontal header
- Section scroll + top bar header
- Section scroll + overlay header
- Section scroll + slide out the header
The mega menu allows you to display recent posts, multi-column drop-down menus, and even the ability to add widgets into the menu.
Themify Page Builder Tool
The Builder is a page builder tool that‘s incorporated into all Themify WordPress themes. Builder is also available as a standalone WordPress plugin for use on non-Themify themes.
Thanks to this, Ultra comes equipped with a powerful drag-and-drop page builder tool. After opening a WordPress page with Builder, the traditional WordPress Editor is replaced with a front-end, drag-and-drop page builder.
You can now either create new page designs from scratch or edit the demo content provided with Ultra. With Builder, you can create custom layouts consisting of different sections.
Each section can be customized independently from the rest of the page, allowing you to change colors and other formatting settings.
You can then drag and drop the various modules into your sections to build up your custom page designs.
As Builder comes equipped with a good selection of useful modules, you can use this tool to design advanced and feature-rich page designs from within your WordPress website.
How Much Does Ultra Theme Cost?
You can get Ultra theme for $49 in Standard pricing plan which also includes all 12 Builder addons.
In Developer pricing plan you get Ultra theme, 12 add-ons and Photoshop files for $69 and for $89 in Master Club plan you get Ultra + all available Themify themes + 12 plugins + 24 Builder add-ons and 5 PTB addons.
Ultra theme comes with a bonus theme and one year of support and updates. However, those aren’t the only options for purchasing a Themify WordPress theme. Themify Theme Club options include:
- Free Themes: No support. Free updates
- Single Themes: one year support and updates for one theme + one theme free for $49
- Master Club: one year support and updates and access to all themes, Photoshop PSD files, and all plugins and add-ons for $89
- Lifetime Master: lifetime access and support to all themes, Photoshop PSD files, and all plugins and add-ons for $249
Apart from the Lifetime Master plan, the other options will give you access to new products, support, and updates for one year. Any themes you purchase from Themify can be used on as many websites as you want.
This includes client and commercial websites so paying $89 to join the Themify club and get access to all of their themes represents excellent value for money.
There’s also a 30-day refund policy, allowing you to try out their products with the option of getting a refund if you’re not happy.
Themify Ultra Theme Review Summary
This is one of the best themes for WordPress users simply because it has so many features and is budget-friendly. The theme’s code is of a very high-quality, and it is both clean and stable.
If you like the look of the Ultra demos and there’s one that matches your project, then you can purchase this theme with confidence.
So should you choose Ultra for your website? With so much competition in the multi-purpose WordPress themes space, you’ll need to be sure that Ultra checks all the boxes on your requirements list.
If you do choose Ultra, you’ll be getting a popular theme from a reputable company.
It’s also a theme that’s been thoroughly tested by many users and proven to be a robust and secure foundation for a range of different websites.
If you like the sound of having a selection of professional demos to choose from, a wealth of content templates, and plenty of customization options, including a purpose-built drag-and-drop page builder tool, then Ultra is a high-quality WordPress theme that won’t disappoint.
Due to this theme’s ease of use, your new website will be up and running in no time at all. If Themify is not your “cup of tea” you might like Deep theme (check Deep theme review), OceanWP theme (see OceanWP theme review), Astra (see Astra Pro review), GeneratePress (check GeneratePress vs Astra comparison) or various niche themes from SiteMile (see SiteMile themes review).
How you used Themify Ultra theme? What do you think about it? Let me know your thoughts in the comments section below.
DISCLOSURE: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, I might get a small commission, without any extra cost to you. Read more about it here.