Some see autoblogging as a quick and easy way to earn extra money and populate their website with content. In this WP Robot review, I will examine this autoblogging plugin for WordPress to determine whether or not it is worth the time and investment.
Autoblogging uses recycled content. Articles that have already been published and syndicated on the Internet are collected into a single article that is then published on your site.
Most autoblogging tools have integration with various article rewriters and auto spinner tools. There are even WordPress content spinner plugins available. This ensures that any syndicated content is not duplicated on your site.
WP Robot is a content curating and autoblogging plugin that lets you automatically create blog posts in WordPress. It keeps your content relevant and updated by drip-feeding any content related to your particular niche.
WP Robot supports over 30 different content sources. All of them are automated and can be mixed or matched to provide the best quality content for your needs. WP Robot can help you in a lot of ways. It all depends on what you’re looking for.
If you want to post products, WP Robot can pull content from popular e-commerce stores, including Amazon, Etsy, AliExpress, and others automatically.
For images, it can pull images from Pixabay or Flickr. It can pull songs from iTunes. For videos, it can import videos from Vimeo and YouTube automatically.
WP Robot works with affiliate networks such as Linkshare and Commission Junction. This means that you can choose an affiliate to work with and automatically post offers from them on your site.
You can also add content from any RSS feed. This gives you a lot more flexibility, especially if you want more than what the included modules provide.
WP Robot Review – Autoblogging Plugin For WordPress
The WP Robot plugin has a lot of templates to choose from. Templates allow you to combine two or more modules (content sources) in creating posts. Some of the modules you can use are Amazon, Clickbank, eBay, Commission Junction, Shopzilla comparisons, YouTube videos, etc.
You can use WP Robot with your own specific set of keywords. Choose a particular category for your keywords, and the plugin will create categories of your choice automatically.
Being able to add RSS feeds and articles is a great way to prevent your content from being stale. It also gives the search engines more reasons to visit your site. However, the quality of those articles can sometimes come into question.
WP Robot provides ways to make your automatic content unique. You can use any of the five popular content spinner tools integrated (you will need to have your own account with them) to rewrite all posts automatically.
Below is a summary of WP Robot’s most important features:
- Autoblogging – WP Robot can create automatic posts for any topic that you want. It uses content from over 30 different sources, so there will be enough high-quality source material for just about any niche.
- Unlimited keywords and campaigns – Its campaign system is very flexible. It allows you to create posts for an unlimited number of keywords. Long-tail keywords are also supported.
- Monetization – The plugin implements several major affiliate networks. This means that you can post affiliate products automatically and start earning commissions from your website right away.
- Post templates – WP Robot’s template system makes it easy to customize per individual needs. You can combine different modules, define how your auto-posts look, randomize output, etc.
- Content curation – Plugin supports posting drafts and lets you manually review each article. You can post curated content to your blog by adding your own insight and find new ideas for articles at the same time.
- Randomization – WP Robot’s randomization features make your auto-posts look unique. They ensure that all content is diverse and that there are no unusual patterns that could be identified.
- WordPress themes compatibility – WP Robot supports all WordPress themes, including a special image gallery, shopping, and video themes.
- Control – WP Robot has various settings. They put you in charge of post types, each post’s status, how many auto posts you want to have, what user account to use, and what category to post in.
- Images and image storage – You can save all remote images automatically to your server. WP Robot also assigns featured images that you can use.
- Automatic tagging and keyword replace – WP Robot automatically adds tags. You can choose to replace certain keywords or insert links for better search engine optimization.
- Bulk posting and scheduling – WP Robot makes it easy to fill a new site with content quickly. You can schedule the publishing of posts to make them appear more natural.
- Manual content review – The plugin allows you to create “draft” posts that you can edit before publishing. You can add photos, links, and your own comments to make each article unique. This helps to ensure that only the highest quality human-readable content appears on your blog.
- Logs and reporting – WP Robot creates a report and log of all automatic posts. This helps you stay informed about what content is added at any time.
- No duplicate posts – The plugin uses advanced verification and checks of all content. This makes it impossible for any posts to be duplicated on your site.
- Spinning software integration – WP Robot integrates with several different content rewriting tools that you can use to provide spun content. The plugin currently supports ChimpRewriter, Spinnerchief, SpinRewriter, TheBestSpinner, and WordAI.
WP Robot Modules (Content Sources)
WP Robot pulls content from 35 different sources (modules) automatically. This allows you to have a diverse blog. The plugin can automatically post videos, images, full articles, affiliate products, and other forms of content.
You can mix and match sources and automatically rewrite them. This creates relevant, unique blog posts for your site.
Here are all available content sources in WP Robot:
1. AMAZON – This content source will post Amazon affiliate products to your WordPress blog automatically. Auto posts that the module creates include product descriptions, screenshots reviews, pricing, etc. This module allows you to monetize your blog using the Amazon affiliate program.
2. ARTICLES – The Articles module adds targeted content from Ezinemark. This helps your site to stay fresh and updated regularly.
3. EBAY – You can make extra income from the eBay affiliate program from every sale of products promoted on your site. Automatic posts that are created include product descriptions, images, buy now, bid prices, and other relevant information.
4. YOUTUBE – A content source that automatically posts YouTube videos to your site. Automatic posts that are created will have the full video embedded, along with a screenshot, the video’s rating, information on the video’s publisher, and a brief description.
5. VIMEO – You can add any Vimeo videos that may be relevant to your blog posts. The posts that this module creates include a screenshot, the full video embedded in the post, the video’s ratings, and content about the video’s uploader.
6. FLICKR – This content source lets you post images and videos from Flickr automatically. Articles created by this module will have the full image in varying sizes along with a description, content on the author, and any other associated Flickr comments.
7. PIXABAY – A module that allows you to post photos and content from the Pixabay website automatically. Content will include a description and the full image in different sizes for you to use.
8. BING NEWS – You can use this module to add the latest news to your blog. Posts will be taken from Bing News, which gathers millions of articles from thousands of reputable news sources daily.
9. RSS FEEDS – This content source allows you to add any RSS feed that you wish. You can use the plugin to add content from that RSS feed regularly. With all of the millions of possible RSS feeds to choose from, it’s virtually impossible to run out of quality content for your site.
10. COMMISSION JUNCTION – Commission Junction is one of the largest affiliate marketing programs in the world. Hundreds of companies run their affiliate programs with them.
You can use the WP Robot JC module to access all of their available programs. Automatically post product images and details and start earning commissions instantly from every sale that you refer.
11. OODLE – Oodle.com is a large website for classified listings. There are millions of listings in various categories and countries. The WP Robot Oodle content source uses its official API program to access the content.
12. SHOPZILLA – Shopzilla is one of the biggest online product comparison websites. You can use the Shopzilla to gain access to their impressive product database.
From there, you can add their product comparison shopping information on your site. You can even earn commissions for sales that you refer to them.
13. LINKSHARE – The Linkshare module (Rakuten) allows you to add product information from the Linkshare affiliate network. You can automatically post product information from advertisers and start earning commissions on each sale that is referred.
14. TRADEDOUBLE – Tradedouble is another affiliate site that you can use. This module lets you access their impressive database and start posting affiliate products on your website.
15. ZANOX – Zanox is a massive affiliate network that you can partner with. Post products from their site and start earning commissions for every sale that you refer to them.
16. EVENTFUL – Eventful is one of the largest and best-known event database sites. It lists millions of events in locations all around the world. The module uses the Eventful API to post events that are targeted according to keywords in your blog posts.
You can post event information for local concerts, city festivals, or any other events that you want to promote.
17. INDEED – Indeed is one of the biggest online job posting sites. Millions of job offers are posted daily. The Indeed module utilizes the Indeed API. You can use this module to post specific job listings to your site.
18. CSV DATAFEEDS – CSV Datafeeds is the ShareaSale module (called that because it also supports generic datafeeds from other sources).
19. iTUNES – Using this module, you can access the complete Apple iTunes library. You can post anything from that library to your website. You can add songs, albums, movies, podcasts, and more to your site automatically.
20. YELP– Yelp.com is a user-driven review website. Reviews are posted for cafes, restaurants, and other businesses by real customers around the world. This content source uses Yelp’s API to access their data, which you can add to your website. You can target information based on keywords, city, or region.
21. ROTTEN TOMATOES – Rotten Tomatoes is an American review-aggregation website for film and television. Each movie features a “user average,” which calculates the percentage of registered users who have rated the film positively on a 5-star scale. Using this module, you can import those reviews to your site.
22. ETSY – Etsy is one of the best platforms for selling handmade and artistic products online. You can use WP Robot to access Etsy’s API. This allows you to post targeted handmade items to your website automatically.
23. AVANTLINK– Avantlink.com is an affiliate network that offers hundreds of items from larger companies. You can use this module to post products from these companies to your site and earn commissions from each sale referred.
24. PROSPERENT – Prosperent.com is another popular affiliate network with plenty of products to choose from. Their site has a large amount of products in just about every topic area. You can use this module in WP Robot to post affiliate products for as many different keywords as you want.
25. SKIMLINKS – The Skimlinks partner program allows you to earn a commission for each sale referred to. You can import products from participants in their affiliate program.
26. SPINCHIMP – SpinChimp is an article spinning product. You can spin articles to specified parameters, generate unspun documents from documents with Spintax, calculate word density, return query stats, and more to get unique content.
27. ARTICLE BUILDER – Article Builder module is one of the best and most powerful article building software programs available. It provides unique readable articles.
28. BIG CONTENT SEARCH – Content source that uses the database website BigContentSearch.com’s API. You can use it to retrieve any PLR articles associated with the keywords that you enter in WP Robot. The module is free of charge, but you need a Big Content Search account to use it.
29. SPINNER CHIEF – Using this module, you can integrate WP Robot with your Spinner Chief account. Spinner Chief generates new articles, but also it can rewrite articles to a very high level of human readability and uniqueness.
30. SPIN REWRITER – Integrate WP Robot with your Spin Rewriter account. Spin Rewriter automatically spin articles and saves you both time and money. It takes a single article and converts it into dozens of 100% unique, human-quality articles.
31. THE BEST SPINNER – Use The Best Spinner tool to rewrite your curated content using their API key.
32. WALMART – Walmart is the world’s largest retailer, and the Walmart API provides access to its extensive product catalog, thus enabling partners to earn affiliate revenues from customer referrals.
33. WORDAI – WordAi (see Spin Rewriter vs WordAI comparison) uses artificial intelligence to understand the text and to automatically rewrite your article with the same readability as a human writer.
34. BESTBUY – This tool enables users to browse products sold by BestBuy, one of the most successful e-commerce businesses.
It gives you access to the seller’s huge amount of product listings. You can post targeted affiliate products and earn affiliate commissions each time a shopper purchases something using your links.
35. ALIEXPRESS – This enables you to bulk upload and publish huge numbers of AliExpress products on your own WordPress site. Then, you can start making a commission on the sales you refer through the AliExpress affiliate system. All product categories are available.
How to Use WP Robot?
To begin using WP Robot, you first need to input your license after you installed and activated the plugin. This is a unique code included in the confirmation email you receive after purchase. Enter the number when asked and select ‘Save.’
After doing this, head to the Options section. In this section, you can turn specific content sources on and off as required. Browse the list of sources and decide which ones are most useful to you. Enable those which you intend to use.
To turn on a new source, select it from the list and place a check in the relevant box. Then click ‘Save’ after making these changes. To turn a source off, just do the exact opposite. Find it in the list and remove the check. You can make changes to the active source list at any time.
Each content source that you activate will have a settings tab displayed on the top of the page. Selecting a tab will take you to the options panel that includes all available options for that source.
Most settings are easy enough to understand, but there are explanations alongside some of the more important settings.
Many sources need account credentials or API keys to be entered to work. Those sources will be marked with an exclamation point behind their name if their credentials haven’t been added yet. In the “Choose Sources” tab, you can find a sign-up link for each source that requires them.
Underneath each source tab, you’ll find a “Templates” section. Each template uses its own respective source to define the look of your posts.
I suggest editing these templates to advanced users only because they require at least some knowledge of the WP Robot tag system and HTML.
Create Campaign Page Settings
The “Create Campaigns” page allows you to create campaigns for content that will be published to your WordPress site automatically (autoposting).
Campaigns can be viewed as autoblogging tasks. Each campaign instructs WP Robot as to what type of content you want to see posted on your site, what topics can be posted, and at which time intervals.
While the campaign page offers various settings so you can have total control over the autoblogging process, many settings can be left at default values.
1. Main Settings
- Campaign Type – The only time you should see this option is if you have activated RSS feeds in the Options page.
- Campaign Name – You can give your campaign any name you’d like to help keep them organized.
- Schedule – This setting determines how often posts are run automatically and how many posts will run in the campaign. For instance, if you enter “4” in the dropdown and 2 hours as your post interval, then 4 posts will be created for your campaign every 2 hours.
- Post Status – This option allows you to put posts in draft status to manually review before publishing.
- Post Type – You can use this feature to decide if you want your campaign to make articles, pages of posts from a certain custom post type.
- Author – Here, you can choose a user account from your site to be used as the author for your campaign.
- Keywords – This feature allows you to define the topics that your campaigns will collect and create content for. You can enter as many keywords as you want. One keyword is allowed per line. If you enter more than one keyword, one keyword that you entered will randomly be selected for each post in your campaign.
- Categories – These are all of the categories that your campaign’s new posts will be added to. You can either enter one category for all of your keywords or add one category for each keyword on the same line. WP Robot will automatically create categories that don’t exist.
WP Robot allows you to add as many templates as you want. One of your templates will be randomly selected for each post every time the campaign runs. This makes your content look more natural and helps to ensure that you’ll receive a nice variety of posts.
To add a new template, just click on the “choose one” option from the dropdown menu. There you can select your content source. All sources need to be activated on the Options page before they will be available to choose from.
You can add as many content sources to the same template as you need. This gives you the option of creating more complex articles by integrating all of the different sources provided in the plugin.
For instance, one template might post certain products from LinkShare automatically and also add related articles and Vimeo videos to the post.
The following options are available to you when adding sources to your templates:
- Source – This is the new source you want to add to your template. The same source can be added more than once (if, for example, you want to add multiple Vimeo videos to the same post).
- Location – This tells the campaign where to add the new source in the content of posts.
- Keyword – The campaign keyword that’s already set in the “Keywords” field will be used for all of a template’s sources by default. You can also select the “Use title of main content source” option. In this instance, the campaign keyword will then be used for the primary source (the content will be highlighted in blue). The title that the main source returns will be used for any additional sources. This can provide more targeted content.
- Probability – This allows you to randomize your posts. To activate this feature, just enter a probability under 100 percent for the source to be added to each post.
3. Optional Settings
- Exclude Keywords – If an excluded keyword is found in a post, the campaign will skip that particular post.
- Require Keywords – Here, you can add a set of required keywords. Posts won’t be created until they contain at least one keyword from this list.
- Replace Keywords – This feature allows you to replace specified keywords, text, or links with other content that you choose.
- Custom Fields – You can add as many custom fields to your campaign’s posts as you’d like. Certain themes can be used to display more information about your posts, such as product prices, availability, etc. using custom fields.
- Translation – This feature uses Google Translate to translate all campaign posts automatically. Just choose the main language (which is usually English) and the language that your posts will be translated into. You can even add second and third languages, for instance, to rewrite your posts back into English.
- Rewriting – You can use this feature to have one of the recommended spinning software services rewrite all posts for a particular campaign. To access this option, make sure that the chosen software has already been activated and configured on the Options page.
4. Module Settings
Module settings can be used to override global settings from the Options page for every campaign. A settings tab will appear for each template after you’ve added templates to your campaign.
Just click on the tab and choose the “Check to override global settings of this module in your campaign” option. This lets you edit and change your Options page settings. You can then save those settings to be used in your campaign.
Here are a couple of instances in which you might want to override Options page settings for specific campaigns.
Example 1: You’re using Oodle to create a local classifieds website. Overriding the “location” module allows you to create campaigns that target different geographic areas. For instance, one campaign could target Los Angeles, and another could target Arizona.
Example 2: You’re creating an Amazon affiliate site in multiple different languages. Overriding the setting for each campaign, you can create multiple campaigns for posting Amazon products from different store locales. You can post amazon.com products as well as items from amazon.es, amazon.de, and other Amazon stores.
WP Robot Campaigns
The campaigns page will show you all the campaigns that you’ve created. Here you can control and manage those campaigns. The list provides the campaign names, automatic post dates, campaign keywords, the number of posts already created in campaigns, and any errors that may have occurred.
Clicking on the “X-Errors,” “X-Posts Created” buttons, or “View Details” link will show you all of the log entries for a campaign. Each campaign log includes run dates and links to each post that was created.
There will be a trash icon located next to each post so you can delete them if necessary. There will also be an edit icon which will take you back to the WordPress editor screen.
If a post was not created successfully, the log will list any reason why the post failed along with any associated errors.
Curation Page Options
The curation page is another way to post for active campaigns automatically. The feature was introduced with WP Robot 5. It’s not a fully automatic process, but it gives you more control over the content of your post, as you can review them manually if you prefer.
Some of the differences to automatic campaigns include:
- The ability to manually review all imported items before they’re published.
- The building blocks principle gives you more control. It integrates multiple different sources so that you can create just the content that you want.
- The ability to bulk post using randomized user accounts and dates. This option can be handy if you need to fill a site with several backdated posts.
- Provides two additional manual data import resources: CSV data feeds and PLR articles.
The process of using the curation page to create and publish content is divided into three parts. Each phase is identified by the respective tab that appears on the top of the page.
1. Build Content
You can start by importing and creating content using the sources that you choose. You can combine different content sources in the same article.
This provides the opportunity to have posts with more complex content. For instance, you could have a post that includes a full text article, a Vimeo video, and an item from Amazon.
The preview section that’s right above the form will show your results. Each item will result in its own post or article once you publish them on your website.
You can use the links that appear in the black box to the left of the preview to delete specific items. You can also rewrite content if you have a spinner activated from the Options page.
2. Tools and Rewriting
The tools page provides the following convenient options that can be added to all articles in the preview section before they are published:
- Set Random Dates – This section allows you to schedule articles in your preview area to be published to your site slowly over time. Choose the date when the first post will be published, and select your range of days between posts. After you’ve chosen the “Assign Random Dates” option, the preview area will display the dates for each article when they will be published. If you don’t like the selected dates, all you have to do is repeat the process. You can also backdate your posts by choosing a date in the past.
- Set Random Authors – This option lets you assign random authors to your articles in your preview area before they are published. Select the “Assign Random Authors” option. A random author account will be chosen and displayed beside each article.
- Rewriting – Any spinning software that you’ve activated in the Options section can be used to perform bulk rewrites of all articles in your preview area. All you need to do is to select the “Rewrite all articles below” option. Then choose the appropriate spinning software from the dropdown menu and click on the “Rewrite Now” button.
3. Post to Your Site
If you like the content in your preview, move on to the third tab to publish those articles to your website. Here you’ll find the following options, most of which are very similar to those that appear in WordPress’ post editor menu:
- Category – Here, you can select the WordPress category that you want to use for posting.
- Post Type – Choose what kind of post type you want to use.
- Post Status – Here, you can define the status for new posts. Each new post will then be assigned the same post status by default.
- Author Username – You can select the author’s name for your posts. If you’ve already chosen the “Set random authors” option, that selection will override this setting.
- Date (optional) – Here, you can assign post dates. If you’ve already selected the “Set random dates” setting, that option will override this setting.
- Parent (optional) – If you want to specify a parent page for your posts, you can do so by entering its Page ID in this section.
- Add Comments – Certain posts will allow comments to be imported and added. All of these comments can then be viewed in the preview area. If you want to post them, just select this setting.
Choosing the “Create Posts Now” will publish all posts in the preview area to your site.
WP Robot Translation Options
The translation module is different from the rest. It does not add new content to your blog but instead can translate any content created by other modules into various languages.
It allows you to add targeted translations to your WordPress blog on complete autopilot to ensure your blog stays fresh and updated at any time. Automatic posts created by the module include a full translation to 30+ languages for any text.
Besides English, the Translation module can create automatic content in the following languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Dutch, Taiwanese, Russian, and many more.
Translation results are powered by Yandex Translate (free API account required) or alternatively by the new DeepL translation API (requires paid subscription).
The translation settings for Deepl or Yandex can be found on the Create Campaigns page.
Comparison Page Creator
The Comparison Page Creator feature is only available in WP Robot’s Developer and Pro pricing plans. As I purchased the Basic version of the WP Robot plugin, I wasn’t able to test this feature. I can only write about what it offers. Keep in mind that this feature is only compatible with Best Buy and Amazon. You can see on the demo site how that looks.
Comparison Page Creator allows you to import thousands of Best Buy and Amazon products to your WordPress site and automatically create hundreds of product comparisons for these items. All comparisons will display in a “product X vs product Y” format.
Start by going to the Plugins/Add New section of your WordPress admin area. Select the “Upload Plugins” option that appears on the top of your screen. From there, choose the “wpr5comparisoncreator.zip” file that you will receive as part of your WP Robot order confirmation.
After you activate the plugin, the “Comparisons” page will appear as a new submenu for your WP Robot plugin. Create comparisons by going to the new “Comparisons” page in your WordPress admin area.
The only thing you need to do is to set up your Best Buy and/or Amazon content source in the WP Robot 5 Options page first.
You have the option to import additional data such as YouTube videos, Semantics3 feature lists, and Walmart product reviews to your product comparisons.
Each product comparison page is automatically optimized for some of the most used search terms, such as “product X vs product Y.” Unfortunately, you can only compare two products at the same time.
WP Robot Pricing
Each WP Robot plan has all of the available features, and each version supports all 35 different resources. If you want to upgrade to a different tier, all you need to do is pay the difference for that plan. If you don’t like the plugin, there is 14 days money-back guarantee.
WP Robot PROS & CONS
Here are advantages and disadvantages of using WP Robot plugin:
- Offers 35 content sources
- Comparison page creator option
- Integration with article rewriter tools
- Possibility to translate content automatically
- It is easy to create autoblogging campaigns
- 14 days money-back guarantee
- Various setting options
- You can combine different content sources
- No free trial. There is a trial and demo page, but neither are available.
- No option to see WP Robot changelog to see how often it is updated and what is added or fixed.
- WP Robot official website pages are outdated. Some modules are mentioned but not available anymore. Expedia, Kontent Machine, and Photobucket had to be removed as sources because they stopped supporting or providing their API programs and so integration is not possible anymore.
WP Robot Review Conclusion | Should You Buy This Autoblogging Plugin?
WP Robot is a valuable resource for autoblogging. The user interface is incredibly simple, and its logging and campaign features make managing your automatic content a breeze.
You also have the option of manually reviewing any autoblog content before it goes live. In comparison to other similar solutions, I feel that WP Robot is a great way to populate your site with content from other sources.
There is no account dashboard on the WP Robot site, but you can deactivate the license on any site easily. All you need to do is use the Uninstall button at the bottom of the WP Robot Options page on your site (make sure to use the button, just deleting the plugin is not enough).
Overall, WP Robot is a good autoblogging plugin for WordPress. I have tested and created a few campaigns. Nothing serious and nothing for a live website. Just for testing purposes of this WP Robot review.
I can’t say that you will not have any potential issues when using it. But the plugin does the job and provides you with various options and settings for creating content on autopilot.
You need to be aware that autoblogging is never “set and forget.” As with any WordPress autoblogging plugin, there are many manual corrections needed.
This is why I recommend that you set WP Robot campaigns to create post drafts. By doing so, you can first check produced content, make edits, and hit publish. For any serious website, this would be a smart way to do things.
There is also an issue with duplicate content when you use autoblogging. You are essentially scraping other sites, mixing their content and publishing on your website. That is why WP Robot provides integration with several content rewriter tools.
While this is useful, be aware that you will need to purchase your own subscription to one of the content rewriter tools if you already don’t have. You also need to be aware that content rewriter tools are far from perfect, and most often, rewritten content does not make sense and needs corrections.
Also, be sure that content you scrape and publish on your website is not copyright protected and that you are allowed to use it.
Translation option integration with Yandex Translate or DeepL is a nice addition, so you can really get unique content. I don’t know how good is DeepL translation as I never used it, but for Yandex Translate quality, you can check by yourself on their website.
Overall, WP Robot does what it was made for. It has many content sources available and 14 days money-back guarantee if you don’t like it. So nothing is stopping you from trying. If it is not for you, ask for a refund.
- Comparison page creator feature
- Offers 35 content sources
- Option to translate content automatically
- Various setting options
- 14 days money-back gurantee
- You can combine different content sources
- There is no account area
- Official website pages show lot of outdated information
- No free trial
- Not for every pocket
DISCLOSURE: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, I might get a small commission, without any extra cost to you. Read more about it here.