If you have many blogs or niche websites and you need new content every day, I am sure at some point you searched for the auto spinner or similar terms in Google. This WordAi review will show what this tool offers and how it compares to its competitors.
Many website owners don’t have time to publish new content regularly. Yes, writing content is a time-consuming job, especially if you work alone and have many sites under your command.
Paying someone to write content for your sites may be a good decision. But you probably don’t have money to afford something like that. Article spinner tool or auto spinner probably crossed your mind at least once.
In this situation, some tool to automatically rewrite content would come in handy. Who would not want to take some text found on the web, put it in automatic spinner or content rewriter and get the unique text?
But is WordAi really that good? Does it produce quality spun content? I have purchased and tested WordAi for some time now, and I am ready to share my opinion.
WordAi is an automatic spinning tool that rewrites entire sentences and paragraphs so you can get new unique content. It supports English, Spanish, French, and Italian (but it seems with the new version, only English is currently available) and is one of the most talked-about tools for rewriting content.
According to the official page, WordAi can tell the difference between words and make sure each synonym that it picks makes sense. Not only that it understands what each word means, but also how each word interacts with the others.
It looks for possible ways to rewrite your article based on what the article truly means. WordAi will often completely rewrite sentences, so they share nothing in common with the original sentence.
Before WordAi even starts spinning, it checks the entire article to understand what the content is about. This allows WordAi to create advanced paragraph and document-level spins based on its incredible understanding of the content. This makes your content look human-written.
When you log into your WordAi account (you can take advantage of the three-day free trial), you will be introduced to what WordAi is and what it can do for you. This way, you can test the tool before committing to pay anything. Three days will be enough for you to judge if WordAi will be a worthy investment.
WordAi can also be integrated with many other tools using API. WordAi used to have three spinner styles: Standard, Turing, and Foreign Language Spinner. But with the newest version whole interface was drastically simplified.
WordAi Auto Spinner Features
If you ever used content spinning software, you know the perks they usually come with. However, WordAi has a few features that most other article spinners don’t (at least according to its authors):
- Knows that one word can have several meanings – One word in the English language can have several meanings depending on the context in which it is put. WordAI recognizes that and produces far better content in the end as a result.
- Automatically rewrites entire paragraphs and sentences – Most content spinners offer this functionality, but not many are good at it. WordAi tries to understand not just the words in the sentence but also the entire meaning of the phrase and its connection to subsequent sentences in the paragraph.
- Understands not only the words but the interaction between them.
- Understands concepts and ideas – Before this tool even starts doing its thing, it will first read the entire text to understand it in both a general and a specific way. That allows the software to create much better sentence and paragraph spins, generating much more unique versions of the content for you to use.
- Write titles – by reading the content before spinning it, WordAi can also generate high-quality titles by knowing what the article actually means.
- Enrich text – WordAi can identify and add LSI keywords that make each rewrite more unique.
- Eliminates spelling and grammar mistakes – As WordAi rewrites your text, it automatically fixes any spelling or grammar mistakes.
- Split sentences – WordAi takes long sentences and splits them naturally, so they are short, clear, and effective.
NOTE: Protected Words and Custom Synonyms features are now back. They were removed for some time.
Lot of people use Protected Words and Custom Synonyms to:
- Prevent WordAi from changing any specific words or phrases (think keywords, products, company names, etc.)
- Prevent WordAi from changing quotes
- Automatically replace place-holder text with your own information (think merge tags)
- Automatically replace one name or phrase with another
You can also use these features in the bulk rewriter and via the API.
How WordAi Works?
WordAi had many settings and options in the older version, and you could adjust spinning quality settings.
The first spinning quality setting allowed you to choose the quality of the content you want WordAi to produce. It had options like Extremely Unique, Very Unique, Unique, Regular, Readable, Very Readable, and Extremely Readable option.
The second spinning quality setting allowed you to choose whether or not you want WordAi to rewrite entire sentences for you automatically. The third spinning quality setting allowed you to choose whether or not you want WordAi to automatically/remove/rearrange sentences.
The fourth spinning quality setting allowed you to choose whether or not you want WordAi to spin paragraphs for you automatically.
Now you won’t find anything from that. Everything is simplified so that you can quickly rewrite content. This is good in some ways, but many users would prefer to have more control over the process and choose which settings to enable.
Now you have 3 spinning options. Those are More Conservative, Regular, and More Adventurous.
I would say choose More Conservative option if you need content that will be highly readable after spinning. Keep in mind that this type of spinning will generate much less unique versions of your content as fewer synonyms will be used for the words.
Use the Regular option to create unique versions of your content while still keeping a high level of readability. This should be the best setting as it gets a good balance between human readability and the uniqueness of the content generated.
More Adventurous setting will provide the most unique rewritten content, but readability might suffer.
After you have a basic understanding of the spinner options, I will rewrite some content to see the results. I have picked text with more technical terms to see how WordAi will deal with it.
For this test, I will use the “More Conservative” setting to see the final result compared to the original text. Be noted, the text will be slightly different each time you spin original content.
The spinning process can take several seconds. It all depends on how long your text is. After putting text and choosing the spinning quality, you click “Rewrite.”
The content that WordAi generated in this example is calculated to have an average of 81% uniqueness. Here is what I got with More Conservative spinning option:
The spun content looks very good. Overall, in this case, WordAi has produced readable content.
Now to see what content WordAi will generate if I use the “Regular” setting. Here is what I got with the Regular spinning option:
Here you can see that uniqueness is 92%. But you can notice that produced content is shorter. It is because WordAi removed some sentences, which is part of its features to generate unique content. Personally, I’m not too fond of this, and there is no way to turn off that setting. Overall, the content produced is good and readable.
Now let’s test the “More Adventurous” setting option to see what content will WordAi produce. Here is what I got with the More Adventurous spinning option:
More Adventurous option produced content looks good, but its uniqueness score is less than with Regular with this example. Also, I don’t see much difference compared to More Conservative and Regular options.
WordAi starts by rewriting each sentence from scratch multiple times. Then, it rephrases each sentence variation on the phrase and word level. This creates nested layers of variations that allow WordAi to generate up to 1,000 high-quality, unique rewrites from a single article.
When you spin content with WordAi, there is an option to see the full spintax. Below spintax, you will see a few spin versions generated from that spintax.
If for whatever reason, you don’t like a particular part of the spun content, you can easily edit the source (spintax) to fix any mistakes.
You can do the same thing for inappropriate words or phrases until the content looks like you want. But in my opinion, if you manually need to edit spintax, then what’s the point of WordAi.
The Bulk Rewrite feature works just like a standard rewrite. The only difference is that you use the bulk import feature to add your articles in batches. You can upload a .csv or .zip file with your articles.
From the “Account” menu, you will find the “Saved Articles” sub-menu, which will take you to a page with all of your saved articles.
As you can see, there are files from before. If you click on the name itself, you will be taken to the rewrite page, where you can continue editing your content.
Besides that, you can perform three other actions on saved files: Delete, Export, and View.
WordAi Integration With Third-Party Tools
Using WordAi API, you can integrate WordAi with many third-party tools out of the box like WP Robot, Kontent Machine, WP RSS Aggregator, Ubot Studio, Licorne AIO, GSA Ser Ranker, Article Forge, and many other tools.
You can also integrate it with your own tool or product following instructions on the API info page.
WordAi Pricing Plans
WordAi offers two pricing plans. The monthly pricing plan costs $57 per month and yearly $27/month billed annually. No matter which pricing plan you choose, you will get the same features.
There is also a 30-day money-back guarantee, so in case that WordAi doesn’t fulfill your expectations, you can always receive a refund.
There is also a Custom plan which includes all standard features plus some additional perks. The most interesting feature here is customized rewrites which I think is an option to enable/disable certain rewrite options.
WordAi Pros & Cons
Here are the advantages and disadvantages of using WordAi as an article spinner.
- Easy to use – Simple to navigate and straightforward.
- Third-party implementations / API – You can use WordAi with many other tools.
- Multilingual English, Spanish, French, Italian – Only spinner that supports another language than English (currently, it seems that feature is removed in the new version).
- Free 3-day trial – You can test the tool before paying.
- It is a web interface – You can access it from any device.
- Produces unique human readable content.
- No lifetime license – While many competitive tools for spinning content offer lifetime license, WordAi has only monthly and yearly plans.
- Internet connection required – To use, you need the Internet as it is browser accessed application.
- The tool has received huge changes in the latest version, where many options were removed and everything simplified. Having more options allowed users to enable/disable certain rewrite features, which are now automatically applied, and you have no control over it.
WordAi vs. SpinRewriter vs. Spinner Chief vs. The Best Spinner
There are a lot of spinners available on the market now. Some are good, some are OK, and others are just junk.
Below I have compared the 4 most popular spinners (SpinnerChief, TBS, SpinRewriter, and WordAi) based on features they provide for the price. I have not taken into account the quality of their spinning content results.
- WEB INTERFACE
- DESKTOP APPLICATION
- UNLIMITED SPINS
- LIFETIME OPTION AVAILABLE
- INTEGRATION WITH OTHER TOOLS
- TEXT COMPARISON
- STOCK PHOTO INTEGRATION
- DEEP SPINNING
- SENTENCE SPINNING
- PARAGRAPH SPINNING
- HTML FORMATTING
- LIST SHUFFLE
- COPYSCAPE INTEGRATION
- GRAMMAR AND SPELL CHECK
- SUPPORTED LANGUAGES
- CUSTOM SYNONYMS
- PROTECTED WORDS
- SAVE FOR LATER
- MANUAL SPINNING
- BULK SPINNING
- SUBMIT ARTICLES TO YOUR BLOGS AND DIRECTORIES
- VIDEO SCRAPER
- KEYWORD DENSITY COUNT
- ADD HYPERLINK
- ARTICLE SCRAPER
- FREE VERSION
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- English (They used to have Italian, Spanish and French too but currently they are not available)
- Three day trial
- 30 days
- $57/month and yearly $27/month (billed annually)
- Spin Rewriter
- Five days trial
- 30 days
- Monthly pricing plan $47 per month, yearly $197 a year and lifetime $497
- The Best Spinner
- Only if they support it
- English plus German, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish and Portuguese (both Brazilian and Portugal) language thesauri included
- 30 days
- $47 per year
- Spinner Chief
- Cloud thesaurus supports more than 20 languages
- Three days trial
- Per month, per year and lifetime pricing plan
WordAi Review Summary
The automatic spinning features of WordAi are great. But the tool does have its limitations when it comes to altering the spintax by hand.
As you saw, WordAi actually does generate decent content for software. I mean, there’s a lot of room for improvement, but until computers get to a whole new level or until we learn how to gather the power of consciousness, I can’t see a machine getting an “A” in human language.
Content will generally maintain a good quality, but there are times when it looks spammy and needs manual editing. If WordAi “understands” content, then the tool can produce some pretty impressive output.
Spinning an already published article and expecting it to be readable and unique is, in most cases, still a step too far currently. But it all depends on the content of your source.
It is straightforward and intuitive to use WordAi and is integrated to work with all top online marketing tools. My opinion is that WordAi provides human readable content. But the content is not very unique. Yes, it will show you an 80 or 90% uniqueness score, but you can still see that they are not so different when comparing original and spun articles.
Comparing WordAi with Spin Rewriter, I would say that WordAi is better for getting human-readable content. But if you want a unique article, have more setting options, and if the price is your main focus, then go for Spin Rewriter as it offers more affordable pricing plans and more features, plus integration with WordPress.
WordAi Auto Spinner
- Simple to use with no learning curve
- You can use WordAi with many other third-party tools
- Bulk rewrite option
- You can test before paying
- Comes with three spinning options
- You can access it from any device
- Produces somewhat unique human readable content
- Doesn't always produce human readable content
- In latest version many options were removed in effort to simplify tool for users
DISCLOSURE: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, I might get a small commission, without any extra cost to you. Read more about it here.