Like many people, I enjoy answering quizzes when I visit websites. In this Thrive Quiz Builder review, you will see how quizzes provide a fun and entertaining way to engage in content that many enjoy, beyond just reading or watching.
You’ve probably filled out a quiz or two online yourself and know how fun it can be. Maybe you even shared results on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
Most online quizzes are just fun time wasters. But what if we could use them to generate leads, grow mailing lists and even make sales?
For many webmasters, putting a quiz or survey on a blog or business website comes as an afterthought.
They’re more focused on fulfilling orders, creating blog posts and developing the website.
Quizzes are a proven method to generate traffic to your website. They are a great option to get a reader to stay longer on your website and engage with it.
Quizzes generally generate much more social shares than plain and simple articles.
Thrive Themes has developed an entire suite of WordPress tools, themes, plugins, and widgets focused on converting website visitors into subscribers and loyal customers or clients.
Thrive Quiz Builder lets you harness the amusement of online quizzes and use them to gain valuable insights into the needs and desires of your visitors to convert them into customers.
So how does it work?
Thrive Quiz Builder Review
Thrive Quiz Builder gives you the power to create a professional looking quiz easily.
Instead of spending time and money designing quizzes, Thrive Themes has built that ability directly into this easy to use the plugin.
You don’t have to spend time learning to code or have any knowledge of graphic design to make a fully functional and impressive looking quiz.
Just use the plugin’s intuitive drag and drop interface. It’s easy to use, but you’ll find that you can do a lot with it, such as:
- Create simple or complex quizzes to engage your website visitors.
- Quickly see how your quiz will look in a quiz builder window before going live.
- Effortlessly review all the questions and answers to see how your quiz works and what information it will provide.
- Create branching quizzes which ask different questions depending on how a visitor answers previous ones, allowing for incredibly varied results.
An easy to use setup wizard guides you through quiz development and a troubleshooter warns you in the case of any problems.
The plugin lets you know if the quiz won’t work correctly and tells you how to rectify the problem.
Thrive Quiz Builder simply won’t let you publish a non-working quiz on your site.
Thrive Quiz Builder also makes it easy to create share-worthy badges without tons of Photoshop or design experience.
Using the badge creator feature, you don’t have to worry about CSS, margins or any of that — you can move elements around as you see fit.
Upload your images, resize them as needed, add text in any format and font you want, and use many other options to make your badges look precisely as you like.
The badge creator also lets you optimize the badges for different social media platforms without having to make any drastic alterations.
Those social media shares bring new prospects to your website, who in turn will take your quiz, “win” a badge and potentially share it on their social media feeds.
This positive cycle can generate several new leads and subscribes, so definitely take advantage of the social aspects of Thrive Quiz Builder.
Of course, these options only make up the surface of the quiz. You’ll find what goes on behind the curtain just as impressive.
While your visitors enjoy participating in a fun activity on your website, Thrive Quiz Builder gathers valuable insight based upon their answers.
This enables you to understand better what they need and empowers you to offer it to them as conveniently as possible.
Thrive quiz builder collects all the answers from quiz participants, compiling that data into reports so that you can see how visitors interact with your quizzes, what answers they give and how many people answered similarly.
From here, you can use those insights to develop new blog posts, create new merchandise, or make knowledgeable recommendations to your customers.
While this sounds great, you can also dive more in-depth with these quizzes using a relatively straightforward workflow. These steps allow you to get the most out of Thrive Quiz Builder:
- Use your quiz to learn what interests your visitors.
- Take the data gleaned from those quizzes to offer content based on what you know visitors like.
- Use quiz data to segment your mailing list so that specific content goes to recipients with the most interest.
- Use Thrive Quiz Builder to optimize conversions by A/B testing various elements of the quiz and associated pages to convert even more participants into clients!
Using this workflow, you can continuously refine your quizzes and optimize your conversion rates without having to create entirely new campaigns.
Thrive Quiz Builder Plugin Pricing
Premium plugins often rely on a subscription model to keep you paying monthly.
Even if it’s a low price, it adds up over time. Sometimes it’s worth it, but I often prefer a buy once a model.
Thrive Quiz Builder offers a one-time purchase model for those who prefer it. One license costs $67, which is a reasonable price for a premium plugin.
If you manage multiple sites, you’ll find it worthwhile to invest in a multi-license package.
You can run Thrive Quiz Builder on five sites for $97, or 15 sites for $147. All three packages come with one year of support and unlimited updates.
You can also get Thrive Quiz Builder plugin as a part of Thrive Membership.
When you get a Thrive membership plan you also get:
- Thrive Themes gives you ten professionally-designed, conversion-focused WordPress themes to choose from.
- Thrive Apprentice – Create pro-looking courses straight from your WordPress dashboard.
- Thrive Comments – Brings the addictive triggers of social media and a conversion focus to your WordPress comments, through several innovative features like upvoting and downvoting, gamified comment incentives and an impressive number of after-comment-actions.
- Thrive Landing Pages allows you to build and implement powerful landing pages on your site with any of the hundreds of templates available.
- Thrive Architect is a powerful drag and drop visual editor that lets you create content, forms, and pages and optimize them across resolutions and devices.
- Clever Widgets displays relevant content based on various targeting rules, categories, and more in your widget areas.
- Thrive Headline Optimizer lets you optimize automatic engagement winner, set-and-forget A/B testing for all headlines.
- Thrive Ultimatum will improve your conversions by using timer campaigns for evergreen marketing tools, perfect for scarcity marketing.
- Thrive Ovation will save you time and hassle in finding the perfect user testimonials for your site.
- Thrive Leads plugin that is conversion-focused, data-driven and lets you build and test any opt-in form design you can create (Thrive Leads or Sumo)
Thrive’s membership plan has a lot to offer and gives you the tools to build a clean, easy-to-use website.
Thrive Quiz Builder PROS
You have a lot of options with Thrive Quiz Builder. Thrive Themes has developed a feature-rich plugin with lots of pros.
Here’s some of what stands out the most for me:
- Detailed analytics that tracks the number of stats.
- Easy to use quiz builder makes coding unnecessary.
- Opt-in gate customization — you decide when participants provide their information.
- A/B testing capability that ensures continuous optimization.
- Mobile friendly quizzes will work on any smartphone or mobile device.
- Easy to customize social media optimized badges to support sharing results.
- Very reasonable pricing.
- Thrive Quiz Builder comes with a 30-day money back guarantee, just in case you decide it isn’t the right fit for you or your website.
Thrive Quiz Builder CONS
While Thrive Quiz Builder comes with a lot of positive features, it does have a few limitations that I didn’t love.
I found the question drag and drop areas a little touchy. I could get everything where I wanted it, but sometimes it took me a few tries.
It would also be nice to have more templates to build on.
A few more options for answer format, like dropdowns, for example, would be nice on some websites.
In all honesty, these cons are far from deal-breakers for me.
Every plugin has limitations, and while that holds for Thrive Quiz Builder, you’ll find it hard to spot the negatives in this plugin once you’ve got your first quiz set up.
When appropriately used, Thrive Quiz Builder will have positive effects on your WordPress site and your business.
Thrive Quiz Builder Review Summary
The majority of online businesses live or die by the mailing list, but capturing attention has become more challenging than ever.
In a business environment where everyone tries to make a subscriber out of a visitor, it’s essential to set yourself apart in some way and Thrive Quiz Builder provides an option to do just that.
Using this plugin, you can capture user information in a new and exciting way.
Visitors will have fun when they sign up for your mailing list, which provides an incentive in and of itself.
Further, because Thrive Quiz Builder enables you to develop a deep understanding of your clients’ needs and wants, you can avoid showering them with information, recommendations, or products that don’t fit them, and instead focus on providing them with something just right.
If you want to refresh your website with a fresh alternative to surveys or other data collection methods, Thrive Quiz Builder will help you expand your reach in a fun and compelling way.
While you bear the responsibility of making the quiz captivating and enjoyable, the plugin provides everything you need to build your site’s quiz and begin harnessing subscriber information in a whole new way.
DISCLOSURE: My posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, I might get a small commission, without any extra cost to you. Read more about it here.