If you’re a dropshipper, there are several different platforms you can use. AliDropship and WooDropship are among popular options. But which one to choose? Which has more features and makes it easier for you to manage dropshipping store?
In this AliDropship vs WooDropship comparison, I will compare their features so that you can better decide which is best for your needs.
Table of Contents
AliDropship vs WooDropship
- Product search and import
- Unlimited products to import
- Import product ratings and reviews
- Inventory auto updating
- Fulfill orders automatically
- Auto order tracking
- Built-in ecommerce themes
- AliExpress cashback system
- WooCommerce support
- Free updates and team support
- Free version is available
- Google Chrome Extension
- Automated price update feature
- WordPress plugin
- Remove image watermarks
- Sales reporting
- Custom store option
- No free version available
- Free and paid plans
WooDropship is AliExpress WordPress plugin for drop shipping. It lets you quickly add products from AliExpress to your online store. It can also fulfill all AliExpress orders with one click of the mouse. It is based on a monthly subscription. There are three-tiered pricing levels for the monthly subscriptions.
Easily Import the Products
WooDropship lets you import products with a single click. You also get to set the prices of each product accordingly. All you need to do is sign up and then connect your store.
You can do this by giving WooDropship permission to access your store. This lets you add products, product titles, descriptions, images, and other items from AliExpress to your WooCommerce store quickly and easily.
Use the Google Chrome extension to add AliExpress products that you would like to dropship from AliExpress in your WooCommerce store and place them in your “Import List.”
While those items are in your list, you can edit product descriptions and titles and remove AliExpress image watermarks. When you’ve finished your edits, you can then select the “Push Product to Store” option.
Any order you receive in your WooCommerce store will also appear in your WooDropship dashboard automatically. Click on the “Fulfill Order to AliExpress” option to fulfill orders easily.
This will automatically add the selected products to the customer’s cart, and the customer’s data will also automatically populate to expedite the process (note that these features require the installation of the Google Chrome extension.) For more info, check WooDropship review.
Inventory & Price Sync
It would be somewhat chaotic if your store inventory or the AliExpress inventory were not correctly synced with the dropshipping store. Let’s say, for example, that the price of a particular product has increased or is currently out of stock, but you were not aware of that. WooDropship resolves these and other related issues.
It connects with AliExpress, so it’s consistently up to date with inventory and price changes. When a price increases, you’re informed so you can make appropriate markups. If an item is out of stock, you’ll be notified of this change right on your dropshipping site.
Set Your Pricing
If you’re not making money, why bother even having a dropshipping store? To stay in business, you need to maintain a healthy profit margin on every product that you sell. When you add AliExpress products to your online store, you can not only edit the product description, but you can also edit the price to ensure a comfortable profit margin.
For example, if a particular product sells for $9 apiece on the AliExpress store, then you should maintain a nominal price. There are probably going to be several stores running in your same type of niche market, so it’s usually the better products instead of, the more expensive products that are likely to be sold.
You can figure out shipping, taxes, and other charges, including your profit margin, to determine the total price for your product. Feel free to bulk edit your pricing and test your various pricing models.
Product information is just as important as price to most consumers. No one is going to buy an item that doesn’t have at least some details about it.
Most customers want a good product description before they buy it. They also want to see what the product looks like. That’s where WooDropship comes in handy. It allows you to add product titles, descriptions, and images. You can also assign your prices and any variants.
Inbuilt Image Editor
There’s one more thing to think about when adding product images to your online store. That issue is watermarking. A watermark is transparent text or images that ensure that an original product image is not copied. You’ve probably seen watermarks on Google images and other sites.
Some watermark product images in AliExpress can be removed easily using WooDropship’s built-in image editor. You can remove the watermarks so that you can use the product images in your store. This gives your business a more professional look and feel. It shouldn’t look like an average dropshipping store.
WooDropship makes order fulfillment simple. Fulfillment happens with a single click after a customer places an order. The requested AliExpress products are added to their shopping cart instantly, and the customer’s information populates automatically.
WooDropship is a monthly subscription-based service. The lowest plan runs $14.99 per month and comes with a 7-day free trial before you buy. The number of orders you can fulfill every month depends on the type of subscription you select.
|$14 per month
| $29 per month
|$49 per month
Set Your Custom WooDropship Store
Another option is ordering your dropship store from WooDropship. This feature is currently offered for $99. This can be a great alternative for those who don’t have the time or technical know-how to establish an online store.
Everything can be completely set up in less than 48 hours. Here’s what’s included:
- 1 Year of Web Hosting: You’ll have a full year of shared web hosting (see best cheap WordPress hosting providers). This includes up to 100 GB of storage.
- Complete Store Setup: Give enough information about your niche market, and they’ll create your store from scratch.
- Custom Logo: You will also get a custom logo for your site.
- Domain Name Registration: You can either use an existing domain name, or you will get .com domain of your choice.
- Payment Gateway Setup: WooDropship will use Paypal as your standard payment gateway (check pros & cons of using multiple payment gateways).
- Free WooDropship Pro Plan: You’ll get a free month of WooDropship’s Pro plan (a $29 value).
- AliExpress Sync: Inventory and product pricing are synced with AliExpress every 24 hours.
- Choose Your Store Theme: You can either use an existing theme of your own or choose one of the themes that WooDropship supplies.
- Choose Your Profit: You get to set your own pricing rules to determine how much profit you’ll make on every sale.
- Dedicated Support: You’ll have access to their dedicated support system for seven days.
- WooCommerce Setup: You will get set up and configured a WooCommerce store.
The Pros & Cons of WooDropship
Here are some advantages and disadvantages of using WooDropship:
- Product-Inventory sync
- In-app Image Editing
- Pricing Automation
- Google Chrome Extension
- Easy to use
- Monthly subscription service: WooDropship is a monthly subscription service. This means you need to pay a recurring fee every month to be able to use it. For most users, this shouldn’t be a big deal. However, it can be something to keep in mind, especially when you consider the fact that AliDropship does not currently charge any monthly fees to use their plugin.
- Only one payment gateway: Right now, PayPal is the only payment gateway that WooDropship offers.
If you’re looking for a reliable way to import products to your dropship store and create e-commerce opportunities for your customers, I recommend using AliDropship (see AliDropship review). It’s a handy automation tool that’s similar, in some ways, to WooDropship. It shares many of the same functions.
AliDropship is available as two extension packages: WordPress plugin and WooCommerce plugin. The former is used to turn WordPress websites into a fully viable e-commerce store that is compatible with dropshipping processes.
If you’re already using WooCommerce or you think you’ll benefit from using it in the future, I say go for the AliDropship WOO version. It’s perfect for anybody who’s already managing an e-commerce platform with WooCommerce or those who want to try AliExpress dropshipping with WooCommerce.
It’s the simplest way to ensure you don’t get saddled with lots of duplicate features or plugin features that aren’t suited to your needs.
Auto Fulfill Orders
One of my favorite things about AliDropship is its ability to automate orders. This can save users a great deal of time, particularly if many orders are placed. Whenever the customer orders the product, you just need to click the confirm button for the order to be placed on the AliExpress website.
Store Synchronisation is useful because it means prices are consistently monitored. AliDropship sends users notifications when prices increase and when items are likely to become unavailable due to stock limits. If authorized, it can post this information to your e-commerce store, as well.
Just search for your desired keyword or niche, and all the products will be displayed to you from that niche.
AliDropship is a little more flexible than WooDropship in this regard. It is compatible with a range of different add ons such as Google Merchant, Social Rabbit (check Social Rabbit review), Upsell, and Facebook’s business.
Google Chrome Extension
AliDropship also uses Google’s Chrome extension to import products. You can import in individual product units or carry out large scale bulk imports with the same ease. It’s also helpful to be able to filter your products using a range of different search options.
Having a striking name, tagline, and description can make a big difference to a product’s popularity and appeal. With AliDropship, you can edit these key details to ensure your e-commerce store attracts the right customers.
AliDropship users can make quick edits to a product’s title, description, images, prices, and other key details. Make your product descriptions unique and engaging to grab the attention and convert curiosity into sales.
Abandoned Cart Recovery
This is a very important feature that often gets overlooked by e-commerce providers. It happens to be a fantastic marketing technique, so don’t miss out. If done correctly, you can revive abandoned carts and checkouts and boost your store’s ROI.
You’ve got to get the balance right, though. AliDropship can help you engage lapsed customers and bring them back to the store without being overly pushy.
Lifetime Dedicated Support
The AliDropship plugin gives lifetime dedicated support to the customers, and you don’t need to pay any fee in the future.
As with most e-commerce plugins, AliDropship allows users to accept and process a variety of different payment options. Unlike some other plugins, you can use payment gateways like Mollie, 2Checkout, Stripe, PayPal, etc.
The single-time subscription fee for this plugin is just $89. With this, you get the unlimited products, automation of the products and pricing, marketing, support, and every other thing listed above.
AliDropship Custom Store
Regardless of which package that you choose, you will be assigned your manager who will guide you through the entire process.
Here is what you get when you order a custom store with AliDropship:
- Niche research – They select a trendy niche for you after analyzing it.
- The domain name(.com) – Domain name relevant to your business.
- Custom design – You get a unique design, including a custom logo, header images, icons, favicon, banners, etc.
- Mobile devices ready – Responsive design fitting the screen size of any device.
- Google Analytics integration – Stas to keep you informed about the website’s traffic, its sources, visitors’ behavior, conversions, etc.
- Up to 12% AliExpress cashback – Get up to 12% cash back for every purchase on AliExpress.
- WordPress dropship plugin – The plugin allows searching, importing, and updating products on your site directly from AliExpress.
- Payment gateways – AliDropship plugin supports payment gateways like PayPal, 2Checkout, Stripe, PayU, etc.
- Delivery time – You’ll have a full-fledge dropshipping business in 5 to 15 days.
- On-site SEO – Optimization for organic search results and to deliver targeted traffic to your site.
- Social pages – Social network accounts with social buttons and widgets on your website.
- Promo video (Ultimate Package) – Video will help you to promote your webstore.
- Social media promo tool (Ultimate Package) – SocialRabiit plugin which will automatically post your products and promote your business on social networks.
AliDropship Pros & Cons
Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of using AliDropship.
- Users pay for the plugin once and use it without limits
- No monthly fees
- Wide variety of payment options available
- AliExpress cash-back system
- Fulfill orders automatically
- Import product ratings and reviews
- Sometimes problems when importing products
WooDropship vs AliDropship
So which is better? WooDropship or AliDropship? Both of the plugins are equally efficient and perform well in conjunction with WooCommerce. WooDropship doesn’t come as a WordPress plugin, while AliDropship has a plugin for WordPress.
AliDropship is a one-time payment while WooDropship is recurring payments (each month). AliDropship also comes with more features and options than WooDropship.
So if you are deciding which to go with as your WooCommerce dropshipping tool, then I would recommend going with AliDropship.
Be careful when choosing products for dropshipping. Analyze market, products, top selling stores, and your competition. You can use tool like SaleSource or Sell The Trend for that. Check my SaleSource review and Sell The Trend review for more info about those tools. DSers is another useful tool for dropshipping, and now offers DSers WooCommerce integration.
DISCLOSURE: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, I might get a small commission, without any extra cost to you. Read more about it here.