There are many occasions when you might need to record full screen. To demonstrate a new piece of software, create video tutorials, record gameplay, etc. To record the screen, a video recording system specifically built for this purpose is required.
In this post, I’ll go through the best ways to fast and efficiently capture the whole screen, with detailed instructions for each method. Your personal taste and whether or not you’d want to incorporate audio and webcam features in the recording will determine which tool you choose. For those who wish to record the full screen, let’s start with the best option.
Table of Contents
HitPaw Screen Recorder
In terms of PC screen recording software and recording webcam on PC, HitPaw Screen Recorder is a fantastic option. As a multipurpose software, it has the potential to be very beneficial to your daily life.
Using HitPaw Screen Recorder, anybody can effortlessly record their computer’s screen and camera. You can record part of screen or whole screen. The most popular feature is the ability to record an image in a photograph.
You don’t have to go through a series of hard processes to capture everything. This screen recorder is compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10 (64-bit).
HitPaw Screen Recorder has many unique features:
- HitPaw Screen Recorder has a simple user interface. It is self-contained and may be used without any help.
- There are five recording modes available: game recording, webcam recording, screen recording, simultaneous camera, and screen recording, and iPhone/iPad recording.
- Its most remarkable feature is the ability to change the pip size and location while filming yourself and seeing the screen.
- You may use the capture mouse and keyboard to display certain portions or showcase what activities you are doing on your keyboard.
- Hardware acceleration feature can make your computer operate quicker while using Hit Paw Screen Recorder.
- Segment recording enables you to store your video at specified intervals to avoid losing it if anything unexpected happens.
- The real-time viewer can be used to preview the video you’re filming.
Steps to record full screen on Windows 10 & Mac:
- Start the software and choose “Record Screen” from the home page.
- Then select the portion of the screen that you wish to record.
- With a single click, you can choose the full screen or a particular window with a long click.
- Then, to begin recording, click the “Record” button.
- By tapping the toolbar button, you may pause the recording at any moment.
- Use the stop button to end the recording when you’re finished.
- You may now watch or modify the recorded video. Select “Open output folder” to watch the video.
Game Bar is a capable screen recorder that works with apps and games. You can capture the full screen and modify the recording area to record a portion of the screen using a few clicks.
It’s important to note that the video output quality can exceed 1080P/4K so that you won’t miss any of the finer details on your screen.
How to use:
- Open the app or game you want to record and ensure it’s set to the full screen since the Game Bar won’t let you do that after the recording begins.
- Then, on your PC, open the Game Bar. The quickest method is to press “Windows Key + G” on your keyboard.
- If the “Windows Key + G” combination doesn’t work, it’s possible that the Game Bar in Windows 10 hasn’t been activated yet. To turn it on, go for “Game Bar Settings” and open it. Then, next to “Enable Xbox Game Bar,” turn on the option.
- When the Game Bar loads, you should see a window named “Capture” on the left with various recording capabilities.
- To begin recording, click the white circle symbol, and a little bar will appear on the right-hand side of the screen, displaying the recording’s duration. Click the microphone button to add audio to the recording.
- Click the stop symbol or the recording timer when you’re finished, and the recording will end.
Open Broadcaster Software is an excellent choice for Windows 10 and Mac users who wish to capture the whole screen. OBS is an open-source recorder that includes some of the most extensive recording options available. As a result, novice users may have a tough time adjusting.
Once you learn how to use OBS to record videos on Windows 10 and Mac, it may be one of the best methods to distribute films on various platforms.
How to use:
- Click “Start Recording” in the bottom corner of the screen when you first launch OBS.
- When the recording is finished, click “Stop Recording.” The video will be stored in the folder you choose.
- OBS also includes editing capabilities. However, they are quite challenging to use, especially if this is your first time using the tool.
How To Record Entire Screen Online Free?
Every user may benefit from HitPaw Online Free Screen Recorder. In only four simple steps, you can record your screen. Once you’ve selected the recording mode, the website will use your microphone, and you can pick the window to record from.
You can stop recording at any time. With this program, you won’t have to worry about watermarks on your recorded videos. It is one of the best screen recorders without a watermark that provides a wide range of video editing options.
How to use:
- Click the Start Recording button after selecting the recording mode.
- Allow the website to use your microphone and the browser to record the screen in the pop-up prompt.
- Choose the window that will be recorded.
- After you’ve finished recording the screen, you can download or edit the video.
Record Full Screen Conclusion
All these software are quite effective in recording full screen. Affordable and simple to use, each of them has its advantages. However, HitPaw Screen Recorder is my personal preference when it comes to functionality and easy-to-use UI.
I am Joshua Hill. Graduated from university, I found a job as a test engineer and had worked for five years. I learned everything about software and write media articles in my free time.
DISCLOSURE: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, I might get a small commission, without any extra cost to you. Read more about it here.