For this giveaway, I have teamed up with WPForms. Participating in this giveaway, you have a chance to win WPForms PRO license.
Three lucky winners will get one year of WPForms PRO license usage.
PRO license is usually $399/year, but in this giveaway, you can get it for free.
WHAT YOU CAN WIN:
- One free 12-month WPForms license for three (3) lucky winners!
NOTE: Feel free to check my post how WPForms compares to Gravity Forms.
Why You Need WPForms?
There are many pros of using WPForms plugin. Are you tired of building contact forms with bloated and buggy WordPress plugins?
Chances are you haven’t tried WPForms, a very friendly forms plugin. Most WordPress websites require a contact form plugin no matter in which niche.
With WPForms, you don’t have to touch a single line of code to create a WordPress form.
Using easy-to-use drag and drop builder, you can create any forms very quickly.
You don’t need to create a form from scratch as the plugin comes bundled with several pre-built form templates to choose from.
WPForms also has a wide variety of add-ons that lets you extend its built-in functionalities and integrate with other popular email marketing tools and cloud apps.
Some of the WPForms features include:
- Ability to create an unlimited number of forms.
- Editable form templates (more templates available for Pro and Elite license holders).
- Ability to use conditional logic to control field visibility.
- Ability to create multipage forms.
- Form spam protection features.
- File upload field for accepting files via forms.
- Advanced field types including date and time fields.
- Ability to store, view, and manage form entries in the WordPress Dashboard.
- Multiple form entry submission confirmation options.
- Create conversational forms.
- Ability to send form entry emails to multiple recipients.
- PayPal and Stripe integration for collecting online payments (Pro and Elite licenses).
- Survey and poll form fields (Pro and Elite licenses).
- WordPress user registration and login fields (Pro and Elite licenses).
- Geolocation for detecting user’s location (Pro and Elite licenses).
- Post submission forms (Pro and Elite licenses).
- Signature fields to let users sign a form entry submission (Pro and Elite licenses).
- Form abandonment feature to store partially completed form entries (Pro and Elite licenses).
But at the same time, that functionality never feels overwhelming.
How to Win WPForms PRO License?
There are no special rules to participate in the giveaway. Anyone who finishes up the steps listed below is eligible for winning this giveaway.
- The software will select the winner.
- Multiple entries not allowed.
- Winners will be notified by email or via social media accounts.