By itself, the Elementor page builder is already one of the most feature-rich page builder plugins that you’ll find. Elementor addons are great if you want to unlock even more design potential. There are a ton of great third-party Elementor add-ons that extend the core plugin even further.
Most of these add-ons give you a variety of new Elementor widgets, elements, blocks to use in your designs, while some also add new functionality or new design options for existing widgets.
In this post, I have collected some of popular free and premium addons for Elementor to enrich your website content. Whether you’re using the free or paid version of Elementor, these addons can give you tons more flexibility when you build your designs.
Most Popular & Best Elementor Addons
Here are some of the most popular 3rd party Elementor addons for WooCommerce and WordPress Elementor addons.
1. Ultimate Addons for Elementor
With Ultimate Addons you get a vast collection of creative Elementor widgets that support all your design needs. They provide various customizations and combinations to build a beautiful and intuitive website.
The Ultimate Addons for Elementor comes with loads of unique widgets. It gives you complete freedom. Enhance the existing Elementor features with a new collection of creative and unique widgets.
An easy-to-use interface and creative widgets help you create complex and intricate designs without coding. All the widgets and designs created are fully responsive.
You can rebrand the Ultimate Addons plugin on client websites and flaunt it as your own with the white label feature. UAEL is compatible with WooCommerce and can be used to build an online store.
2. JetPlugins For Elementor
Crocoblock is a set of different WordPress plugins that all come together to help you build websites with Elementor. It claims to be “The all-in-one service for building WordPress Elementor websites.” You can check my Crocoblock review for more information what it offers.
You can purchase these plugins individually. Or, you can save money and get the Crocoblock service and get access to everything.
- JetPlugins – this is a suite of 17 different plugins that add new widgets and visual effects to Elementor. You can also purchase these plugins individually. Check my JetPlugins review to see what you get.
- Templates – you get access to tons of new Elementor templates.
- Kava Pro theme – you also get access to the Kava Pro theme, which is designed to pair well with Elementor.
JetPlugins consist of:
- JETELEMENTS – More than 44 widgets for all purposes.
- JETMENU – Customize the menu with JetMenu styles and add versatile content into the mega menu items. Read more in JetMenu review.
- JETTABS – Change the tabs layouts according to your needs from vertical to horizontal layouts.
- JETBLOG – Widgets for displaying posts in stylish ways.
- JETREVIEWS – Enriching your reviews appearance with the eye-catching stylization of rates & rating bars.
- JETWOOBUILDER – Create unique product page templates with special WooCommerce widgets.
- JETTRICKS – Visual effects to your content.
- JETTHEMECORE – Create fully-fledged pages from ready-made content blocks and pre-styled widgets.
- JETBLOCKS – Add and customize login form, logo, hamburger and nav menu, search form and other important parts.
- JETENGINE – Everything for adding and editing dynamic content.
- JETPOPUP – Build popup with any layout in drag and drop way, change its position and trigger event.
- JETSMARTFILTERS – Set of easy-to-use AJAX filters to apply for custom posts, terms, and WooCommerce products.
- JETPRODUCTGALLERY – Get everything to showcase product images and videos in the form of a slider, a gallery, or anchor the images.
- JETSEARCH – Add the fast Search block to any page built with Elementor.
- JETCOMPAREWISHLIST – Add compare and wishlist functionality.
3. Envato Elements Template Kits
Within Envato Elements Template Kits plugin, you can access 1,000+ quality, free templates to use within Elementor and Beaver Builder. All you need to do is browse, import, and then customize with your content.
There are over 70 template kits available, plus templates for Elementor blocks and popups. More are added regularly.
Blocks are sections of pages that you can mix and match to build the perfect page for your needs. Blocks are available for headers, FAQs, footers, popups, etc., all with a one-click import and ready to customize.
You’ll also be able to browse and import images from the entire Envato Elements library of over 600,000 royalty-free stock photos from within WordPress. For more information about what you get with Envato Elements, be sure to check my Envato Elements review.
4. PowerPack Elementor Addon
PowerPack is a set of creative widgets and a whole new range of design possibilities for your websites. PowerPack Elementor Addon plugin comes with more than 30 creative, unique and problem-solving widgets.
They range from heading widget to advanced pricing tables and popup box. PowerPack offers several unique widgets like Restaurant Price Menu, Team Carousel, Recipe, Popup Box, etc. You can check the complete list of Elementor widgets here.
Another great feature which comes with this add-on is white labeling. You can maintain your brand while building client sites and projects.
It has a customizable header, footer, pricing, white label branding, scrolling, elementor 2.0 integrated, single post layout, archive posts, etc.
It even lets you save your layout as a template in the library for further future use. There are a variety of form styles, creative widgets and content widgets available by default.
5. Exclusive Addons For Elementor
Exclusive Addons is a powerful Elementor addon that gives you complete assistance for building websites with Elementor. A freemium plugin that comes with a bag full of usable and functional elements.
You can try the free version first. Even its basic version has a lot of widgets, extensions, and services that are quite enough to amaze you. This includes 37+ free widgets and extensions, Free templates & section blocks, Elementor icons library, and regular updates.
If you are pleased with the free version, consider upgrading to the pro version of Exclusive Addons. You will get access to 49+ Pro widgets & extensions, premium templates & section blocks, and updates. Also, incredible premium support is 24/7 available via several channels.
|Exclusive Addons Free Version includes:
||Exclusive Addons Pro includes:
Exclusive Addons Pro & Free Extensions
You will find a good number of Elementor extensions to boost your website functionalities with Exclusive Addons:
- Cross-Site Copy Paste
- Header Footer builder
- Gradient Animation
- Section Particles
- Section Parallax
- Post Duplicator
- Sticky Extension
This Elementor addon has some really phenomenal design ideas. Elementor Template Library includes 23+ pre-built templates and over 700+ section blocks. They look impressive when integrated into web pages.
The most unique feature of Exclusive Addons is its Icon Library. You won’t find a lot of Elementor add-ons that come with a custom icon library. The Exclusive Icon Library includes 3000+ high-quality icons from Feather, Remix, and Teeny icon packs.
If you are looking for an Elementor add-on that is well-optimized and comes with a good chunk of elements with amazing features, Exclusive Addons is a great option for you.
6. Master Addons for Elementor
Master Addons for Elementor can give your website a more modern look and feel. Free and paid version of the plugin is available. There are over 30 elements included in free version while premium adds vast number of additional blocks.
If you want to create your own news site, you can use the features in Master Addons to integrate image galleris, animated headlines, news tickers and blog posts. Sliders, timelines and progress bars can be used for your team members page to show the great people who keep your company running.
Flip boxes, hotspots, creative links, tooltips and image hovers can be added anywhere on the site. There are also blocks for a table of contents, a call to action, changelogs, business hour information, dual headings, pricing tables, info boxes and creative buttons.
Master Addons allows you to further enhance your site by adding custom form elements specifically for Ninja Forms, WP Forms, Contact Form 7, weForms, and Caldera Forms. Master Addons even ads extensions for particles, animated gradient or slider backgrounds for Elementor sections.
Every Master Addons block that you use has its own customization options that you can use however you want. For more information, check Master Addons for Elementor plugin review.
7. Elementor Extras
Elementor Extras paid Elementor addon comes with over 31 useful widgets and extensions for Elementor.
Condition the display of your sections and widgets on various scenarios such as current page, authentication status, browser, and operating system, date and time of day, etc.
Need a way to toggle between any content in Elementor? The Toggle Element widget for Elementor supports any number of elements, any content and all styling options. Timeline lets you display events, posts or products with cool progress effect on the scroll.
Show the popup right when you visitor wants to close or switch the browser tab. You can also control the sensitivity so that your visitors won’t get annoyed.
You can add text content, images, videos or Elementor sections, pages and global widgets to your popup content. Create beautiful, responsive and professional hotspots with highly customizable tooltips.
The Image Comparison widget for Elementor makes it easy to show your visitors the difference between two images. The Age Gate widget allows you to ask your visitors to confirm their age before they can access your site or a specific page.
8. Element Pack
The Element Pack Pro addon widgets for Elementor brings advanced, flexible widgets. Element Pack comes with over 98 widgets, as well as 60+ page templates, and 100+ block templates.
Element Pack for Elementor includes the most commonly used elements (widgets) that help you efficiently manage your website content by just using the drag and drop ability. It’s also multilingual ready, including 15+ languages and support RTL language.
9. Essential Addons for Elementor
Essential Addons for Elementor comes in Lite and Pro version. Lite version is free and available in the WordPress repository. The free version comes with more than 27 elements which you can use in your page design.
If you want more elements, you can upgrade to Pro which adds more premium modules. Since the plugin is modular, you can enable or disable the elements which you want to activate for your site.
Once you disable the elements, they will not impact the load time of your website as none of their resources will be loaded. If you go with the Pro version, you’ll stack on 26+ more widgets. Some of the unique widgets here include:
- Post blocks (flex)
- Interactive promo (neat hover effects on a box)
- Dynamic filterable gallery
- Protected content (restrict content by user role or password)
- Data tables
- Lightbox/modal popups
Overall, this is one of the big sets of Elementor widgets that you’ll find, and all of them look great.
10. HTMega Ultimate Addons for Elementor
HTMega Ultimate Addons for Elementor includes 80+ elements and 360 blocks with unlimited variations.
Its available elements include Accordion, Heading, Banner Box, Block Quote, Brand, Business Hours, Button, Call To Action, Contact Form, Countdown, Counter Up, Google Map, Animated Heading, Image Comparison, Instagram, LightBox, Inline Menu, Image Marker, etc.
Also includes elements for BBPress, Booked Calender, BuddyPress, Caldera Forms, Download monitor, Easy digital downloads, Event Countdown, Gravity Forms, Instagram Feed, Job Manager, LayerSlider, Ninja Form, QU Form, TablePress, MailChimp for WP, WP Forms, etc.
11. Premium Addons
Using Premium Addons plugin, you will get even more elements which will help you design more professional looking website pages with no coding required.
Elementor widgets available in Premium Addons has more customization options than any other plugin. Premium Addons is modular. You can enable elements that you are using and disable the rest for faster performance.
You can use Premium Addons with any WordPress theme as long as Elementor Page Builder is installed on the site. It is already tested with popular themes like GeneratePress (check GeneratePress vs Astra) , Astra (see differences between Astra free & pro), and OceanWP (check OceanWP review).
Some of the available elements in the free version include:
- Image Scroll – Attractively represent your images.
- Carousel – Create testimonials carousel, client logos carousel, or any content.
- Banner Widget – Animated and interactive banner widget with multiple styles.
- Google Maps – Widget with multiple markers, custom styling, etc.
- Pricing Table Elementor Widget – Create pricing tables.
- Dual Header – Create a header with two styles with numerous customization options.
- Countdown Widget – Advanced countdown addon for elementor.
- Counter Elementor Widget – Advanced counter elements.
For PRO elements available check their website.
12. Livemesh Addons for Elementor
Livemesh Addons for Elementor features a huge collection of premium, easy to use and functional extensions that can be used in a Elementor page builder.
This plugin comes with widgets for just about everything you need to build a professional website without switching to a premium theme.
Services, team profiles, counters, bar charts, pie charts, testimonials, clients list, portfolio/posts grid, posts carousels, pricing plan and much more are available in the PRO version.
In the free version you get:
- Services that capture what you can offer for your clients/customers.
- Portfolio Grid addon that displays portfolio/blog entries.
- Blog Posts Grid that displays portfolio/blog entries.
- Team Profiles extension to display all the team members.
- Odometers/Counters to show impressive numbers related to your work or company.
- Bar charts addon to capture skills or any type of percentage stats.
- Animated Pie charts for a visual depiction of percentage stats.
- Testimonials slider is a responsive touch-enabled slider that cycles through testimonials.
- Post Carousel that displays your posts as a highly responsive carousel.
- Heading styles to capture effective headings for your page sections.
- Clients List extension to showcase the clients that you have handled.
The Premium version of the plugin comes with additional addons and advanced features added to elements above.
13. The Plus Addons for Elementor
When it comes to Elementor addons, The Plus Addons for Elementor will bring many widgets, elements, blocks to the table. It comes with various customization options, and can be called all-in-one extension for Elementor.
The Plus Addons includes more than 300+ UI blocks, templates, 50+ unique widgets like tables, charts, info box, countdown, headings, animated text, flipbox, timeline, parallax, etc.
All elements can easily be added in your content. Or use the built-in options to customize colors, backgrounds, icons, etc. further. If you want to use just a free option or see if the plugin is for you, grab Plus Addons Lite for free from WordPress.org. For more information about this Elementor extension, check my Plus Addons for Elementor review.
WunderWP is a small and FREE tool which allows you to store styles and templates in the Cloud so you can reuse them later in Elementor.
You have to put a lot of time to stylize and beautify your raw Elementor widgets. WunderWP lets you save your widget styles in the cloud and use them in different Elementor projects. It also offers hundreds of preset styles to quickly beautify your widgets in seconds.
WunderWP offers preset and reusable templates for sections. Save a section you created in the WunderWP cloud and use it in unlimited Elementor projects, or explore around hundreds of preset section templates to form the whole section of your webpage in no time.
WunderWP elevates your unpolished Elementor pages and saves you time and effort while creating pages for your website. The ability to save and recycle customized styles and templates as well as to choose from dozens of readymade styles and templates will eliminate unnecessary legwork and repetition.
15. Happy Addons
HappyAddons plugin is created by weDevs. It became popular amongst all the Elementor lovers within a very short span of time thanks to its unique set of element collections. The weDevs team is not only focused on widget-making but also brought out some nifty features to make life easier for web developers.
Plugin comes in free and premium versions. Their widget library is full of unique collections. The most demandable features are:
- Unlimited Section Nesting – Add sections as much as you want
- Cross-Domain Copy Paste – Copy and Paste any of your content from one site to another
- Preset – Dropdown style changers for widgets
- Floating Effect – Float any elements of your editing panel.
- CSS Transformation – Transform, skew and rotate your elements
- Background Overlay – Add an extra layer to your backgrounds
- Happy Icons – 500+ line icons for free
- Live Copy designs from the demo
- Image Masking – Shape your images into different styles
- Wrapper link – Add links wherever you want
- 400+ templates in their template library
- Managing Column Order on Mobile Responsive Mood
- Manage Column Width by Adding Pixels
- Fixed Size Controls in Elementor Button Widget – Get a perfect Circle Button
- Happy Clone – Duplicate post and pages as per your need
- Grid Layer – To create perfectly aligned designs
- More are on the development trank
Like other addons, it also has a widget control panel. So you can turn on the necessary widgets whenever you need them. Also, their on-demand asset loading feature will not bloat your web pages with unwanted files.
16. Stratum Widgets for Elementor
Stratum is a collection of high-quality addons for Elementor. Stratum offers 20+ flexible Elementor extras. Whether you are a freelancer or established business, Stratum comes with the Elementor essential addons for each niche.
Build and customize Testimonials, Pricing tables, Progress bars, Galleries, Posts, Comparison tables, and more widgets for Elementor you might need for basic and advanced website pages.
The Stratum Elenentor addons plugin emphasizes lightweight interactive visuals for all sorts of content promotion: Masonry galleries, animated Banners, Flip Boxes, Image Hotspot interactive images, and fully customizable sliders.
Employ these Elementor widgets as powerful calls-to-action, brand message boosters, and creative ads or announcements to amplify your product and service presentation. For more information check Stratum Widgets for Elementor review.
17. Qi Addons For Elementor
A significant expansion of Elementor’s already formidable capabilities, Qi Addons For Elementor represents the largest single collection of free widgets available. And not only that: each and every single one of the 60 widgets has been expertly designed for maximum flexibility and ease of use.
All you need to do is install the latest version of Elementor and Qi Addons, and you will find 60 brand-new widgets in your left-hand side menu each time you edit a page. Qi Addons works with the free version of Elementor, too, so it doesn’t need to cost you a penny.
As for the widgets themselves, Qi Addons For Elementor provides you with a broad range of solutions for various functionalities. From the basics, such as buttons and dividers which really make your layouts pop, through the visual and creative, with multiple gallery layouts, sliders, and showcase elements, all the way to sharp, businesslike commercial widgets for price lists, team presentations and many, many more.
Qi Addons For Elementor also contains special widgets designed to work with WooCommerce stores, as well as a few practical SEO widgets to make your pages more search engine friendly.
18. Easy Elementor Addons
If you are looking for an extension to enhance the functionality of your Elementor Page Builder and take your web design to new heights, Easy Elementor Addons can be just the tool you need. It comes with 40+ professionally crafted elements to help you craft any web page / website beyond your images.
The elements vary from basic to advanced which provides a balance combination to curve an engaging website in no time. Furthermore, each of the elements is highly editable and has separate options for customization. You can play with these options to personalize the elements and add them beautifully on your Elementor based WordPress website.
The plugin is free and you can check demo to see how each elements looks.
19. Droit Elementor Addons
Loaded with 40+ highly flexible widgets and 150+ ready templates & blocks, Droit Elementor Addons is an excellent plugin for expanding the functionalities of the core Elementor page builder.
Designing and kickstarting a custom website is easy with the free version of Droit Elementor Addons. Not only are these widgets and ready templates super intuitive and easy to use, but they also offer lots of options that will allow you to customize your website in any way imaginable.
This Elementor addon also comes with a lot of animation effects like parallax, lottie and more. I like this approach because you’ll spend most of your time using these types of foundational elements, you will be able to build beautiful and unique page sections that fully correspond with your design.
20. Mighty Addons for Elementor
Mighty addons come with a vast variety of elementor widgets and extensions that takes your site’s designing potential to the next level. Some of these addons even provide additional functionality to your site.
The mighty plugins come in freemium and premium version. You can go and try the free version individually or can go with the pro version and purchase the whole bundle, thereby saving the money and having greater advantage of the complete set.
Why you get with Mighty Addons:
- Highly responsive – You can design anything on a site and you will never get any issue regarding its compatibility with any digital device.
- Cross Domain Copy Paste – Lets you copy any block, widget or in fact the whole page from one domain to another.
- Ready-to-Use Blocks – Helps you to design your website even more quickly using the pre-designed blocks.
- Fully Customizable – You can fully customize each of these plugins as per your theme.
- Pixabay Integration with Elementor – With the Pixabay integration, you can access more than 1 million stock images from the media manager.
- Works with any theme – This means you don’t need to change the theme according to the Mighty addon, which is pretty great.
- Browser Compatibility – Compatible with all the popular browsers including chrome, mozilla, safari or explorer.
- Template Kit – You will also get access to Elementor pre-designed template kit which has all the pages you need for your website. To access this kit, you only need to import them and edit the dummy content.
Mighty Addons consists of:
- Mighty Widgets: It comes with a wide range of different plugins, thereby providing you an array of functionality and different animated effects.
- Mighty Extensions: It is a bundle of 13 different extensions and most of these come in premium versions. Some of the popular extensions are pixabay integration, unsplash integration, advanced gradient and many more.
Check them out to know more about the mighty widgets and extensions.
ElementsKit is a sophisticated Elementor addon that provides comprehensive capabilities for developing websites with Elementor. A powerful freemium plugin with a variety of useful and functional features.
In less than 2 years ElementsKit is successfully and dedicatedly helping 400,000 web development platforms. It is known also as one of the most popular all-in-one addons for Elementor, which offers 70+ free and premium widgets, 45+ Pre-designed Header & Footer templates, 35+ ready pages, 500+ ready blocks or sections, and the numbers are increasing rapidly.
Besides these, ElementsKit has many amazing features that give you a competitive edge while designing your website. The features include:
- Megamenu builder
- Header and footer builder
- Cross-domain copy-paste
- Ready templates, blocks and landing pages
- Parallax Effect
- Social Feeds
- Advanced table and many more!
You can start with the free version too. Even that one comes with tons of widgets, extensions, and services that will surprise you. There are 42 free widgets and extensions included, as well as free templates and section blocks, and regular updates.
Here’s a quick comparison of ElementsKit free and premium versions:
Apart from all these wonderful widgets and features, ElementsKit for Elementor is fully compatible with any theme and plugin. It also has a 24/7 support center that will assist you anywhere, anytime!
On the whole, ElementsKit is one of the largest collections of Elementor widgets available, and they all look fantastic to provide you with a remarkable website.
22. Elementor Widgets & Extensions on WordPress Repository
If in above list you din’t find Elementor addon, extension, block, template, a widget that you need or you just don’t want to pay, there are many available for free on WordPress.org repository.
Some of them include:
- Header, Footer & Blocks for Elementor
- Custom Icons for Elementor
- Flexible Elementor Panel
- NavMenu Addon For Elementor
- AnyWhere Elementor
- WidgetKit for Elementor
23. Elementor Addons on Codecanyon
There are also many paid Elementor addons available on Codecanyon. Some of them include:
- Breadcrumbs for Elementor
- WooCommerce Page Builder For Elementor
- Card Elements Pro for Elementor
- The Pack – Elementor Page Builder Addon
- Super Elements – Addons for Elementor
- Elastik Addons for Elementor
Free and Paid Addons For Elementor Summary
Elementor has attracted almost a million users and has become one of the top players in the industry thanks to various features. Unlike WPBakery (see WPBakery review), and Beaver Builder (check differences between Beaver Builder free and pro) that both have been dominant on the field, Elementor allowed users to work on new designs quickly.
While the two popular plugins do feature amazing frontend editors, they’re not a match for a quick interface that Elementor offers.
And although Divi, another popular competitor, will give you an inline editor similar to Elementor, it doesn’t offer a free version of the plugin as Elementor does.
So, a freemium frontpage editor with instant previews, inline editing, the highest number of elements that works without glitches made it a favorable WordPress page editor. This tool serves its purpose and allows you to create beautiful pages without any hassle.
Choosing a layout in Elementor is as simple as selecting a layout you wish to apply. But sometimes, Elementor itself won’t be enough. That’s where the addons come in!
To make Elementor better equipped and enhance its features, there are many third-party add-ons which you can use to build your website. Let me know in comments below which are you favorite Elementor add-ons.
DISCLOSURE: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, I might get a small commission, without any extra cost to you. Read more about it here.