By itself, the Elementor page builder is already one of the most feature-rich page builder plugins that you’ll find. Elementor addons are great if you want to unlock even more design potential. There are a ton of great third-party Elementor add-ons that extend the core plugin even further.
Most of these add-ons give you a variety of new Elementor widgets, elements, blocks to use in your designs, while some also add new functionality or new design options for existing widgets.
In this post, I have collected some of popular free and premium addons for Elementor to enrich your website content. Whether you’re using the free or paid version of Elementor, these addons can give you tons more flexibility when you build your designs.
Most Popular and Best Elementor Addons
Here are some of the most popular 3rd party Elementor addons.
1. ULTIMATE ADDONS FOR ELEMENTOR – $49
You get a vast collection of creative Elementor widgets that support all your design needs. They provide various customizations and combinations to build a beautiful and intuitive website.
The Ultimate Addons for Elementor comes with loads of unique widgets. It gives you complete freedom. Enhance the existing Elementor features with a new collection of creative and unique widgets.
An easy-to-use interface and creative widgets help you create complex and intricate designs without coding. All the widgets and designs created are fully responsive.
You can rebrand the Ultimate Addons plugin on client websites and flaunt it as your own with the white label feature. UAEL is compatible with WooCommerce and can be used to build an online store.
CrocoBlock is a set of different WordPress plugins that all come together to help you build websites with Elementor. It claims to be “The all-in-one service for building WordPress Elementor websites.”
You can purchase these plugins individually. Or, you can save money and get the CrocoBlock service and get access to everything.
- Jet plugins – this is a suite of 15 different plugins that add new widgets and visual effects to Elementor. You can also purchase these plugins individually.
- Templates – you get access to tons of new Elementor templates.
- Kava Pro theme – you also get access to the Kava Pro theme, which is designed to pair well with Elementor.
- JETELEMENTS – More than 40 widgets for all purposes.
- JETMENU – Customize the menu with JetMenu styles and add versatile content into the mega menu items.
- JETTABS – Change the tabs layouts according to your needs from vertical to horizontal layouts.
- JETBLOG – Widgets for displaying posts in stylish ways.
- JETREVIEWS – Enriching your reviews appearance with the eye-catching stylization of rates & rating bars.
- JETWOOBUILDER – Create unique product page templates with special WooCommerce widgets.
- JETTRICKS – Visual effects to your content.
- JETTHEMECORE – Create fully-fledged pages from ready-made content blocks and pre-styled widgets.
- JETBLOCKS – Add and customize login form, logo, hamburger and nav menu, search form and other important parts.
- JETENGINE – Everything for adding and editing dynamic content.
- JETPOPUP – Build popup with any layout in drag and drop way, change its position and trigger event.
- JETSMARTFILTERS – Set of easy-to-use AJAX filters to apply for custom posts, terms, and WooCommerce products.
- JETPRODUCTGALLERY – Get everything to showcase product images and videos in the form of a slider, a gallery, or anchor the images.
- JETSEARCH – Add the fast Search block to any page built with Elementor.
- JETCOMPAREWISHLIST – Add compare and wishlist functionality.
Within this plugin, you can access 1,000+ quality, free templates to use within Elementor and Beaver Builder. All you need to do is browse, import, and then customize with your content.
There are over 70 template kits available, plus templates for Elementor blocks and popups. More are added regularly.
Blocks are sections of pages that you can mix and match to build the perfect page for your needs. Blocks are available for headers, FAQs, footers, popups, etc., all with a one-click import and ready to customize.
You’ll also be able to browse and import images from the entire Envato Elements library of over 600,000 royalty-free stock photos from within WordPress.
4. POWERPACK ELEMENTOR ADDON – FREE and PAID $59
This is a set of creative widgets and a whole new range of design possibilities for your websites. PowerPack Elementor Addon plugin comes with more than 30 creative, unique and problem-solving widgets.
They range from heading widget to advanced pricing tables and popup box. PowerPack offers several unique widgets like Restaurant Price Menu, Team Carousel, Recipe, Popup Box, etc. You can check the complete list of Elementor widgets here.
Another great feature which comes with this add-on is white labeling. You can maintain your brand while building client sites and projects.
It has a customizable header, footer, pricing, white label branding, scrolling, elementor 2.0 integrated, single post layout, archive posts, etc.
It even lets you save your layout as a template in the library for further future use. There are a variety of form styles, creative widgets and content widgets available by default.
5. ELEMENTOR EXTRAS – 26 EUR
Elementor Extras paid Elementor addon comes with over 31 useful widgets and extensions for Elementor.
Condition the display of your sections and widgets on various scenarios such as current page, authentication status, browser, and operating system, date and time of day, etc.
Need a way to toggle between any content in Elementor? The Toggle Element widget for Elementor supports any number of elements, any content and all styling options. Timeline lets you display events, posts or products with cool progress effect on the scroll.
Show the popup right when you visitor wants to close or switch the browser tab. You can also control the sensitivity so that your visitors won’t get annoyed.
You can add text content, images, videos or Elementor sections, pages and global widgets to your popup content. Create beautiful, responsive and professional hotspots with highly customizable tooltips.
The Image Comparison widget for Elementor makes it easy to show your visitors the difference between two images. The Age Gate widget allows you to ask your visitors to confirm their age before they can access your site or a specific page.
6. ELEMENT PACK – $99
The Element Pack Pro addon widgets for Elementor brings advanced, flexible widgets. Element Pack comes with over 98 widgets, as well as 60+ page templates, and 100+ block templates.
Element Pack for Elementor includes the most commonly used elements (widgets) that help you efficiently manage your website content by just using the drag and drop ability. It’s also multilingual ready, including 15+ languages and support RTL language.
7. ESSENTIAL ADDONS – FREE and PAID $29.97
Essential Addons for Elementor comes in Lite and Pro version. Lite version is free and available in the WordPress repository. The free version comes with more than 27 elements which you can use in your page design.
If you want more elements, you can upgrade to Pro which adds more premium modules. Since the plugin is modular, you can enable or disable the elements which you want to activate for your site.
Once you disable the elements, they will not impact the load time of your website as none of their resources will be loaded. If you go with the Pro version, you’ll stack on 26+ more widgets. Some of the unique widgets here include:
- Post blocks (flex)
- Interactive promo (neat hover effects on a box)
- Dynamic filterable gallery
- Protected content (restrict content by user role or password)
- Data tables
- Lightbox/modal popups
Overall, this is one of the big sets of Elementor widgets that you’ll find, and all of them look great.
HTMega Ultimate Addons for Elementor includes 80+ elements and 360 blocks with unlimited variations.
Its available elements include Accordion, Heading, Banner Box, Block Quote, Brand, Business Hours, Button, Call To Action, Contact Form, Countdown, Counter Up, Google Map, Animated Heading, Image Comparison, Instagram, LightBox, Inline Menu, Image Marker, etc.
Also includes BBPress, Booked Calender, BuddyPress, Caldera Forms, Download monitor, Easy digital downloads, Event Countdown, Gravity Forms, Instagram Feed, Job Manager, LayerSlider, Ninja Form, QU Form, TablePress, MailChimp for WP, WP Forms, etc.
9. PREMIUM ADDONS – FREE and PAID $39
Using Premium Addons plugin, you will get even more elements which will help you design more professional looking website pages with no coding required.
Elementor widgets available in Premium Addons has more customization options than any other plugin. Premium Addons is modular. You can enable elements that you are using and disable the rest for faster performance.
You can use Premium Addons with any WordPress theme as long as Elementor Page Builder is installed on the site. It is already tested with popular themes like GeneratePress, Astra and OceanWP.
Some of the available elements in the free version include:
- Image Scroll – Attractively represent your images.
- Carousel – Create testimonials carousel, client logos carousel, or any content.
- Banner Widget – Animated and interactive banner widget with multiple styles.
- Google Maps – Widget with multiple markers, custom styling, etc.
- Pricing Table Elementor Widget – Create pricing tables.
- Dual Header – Create a header with two styles with numerous customization options.
- Countdown Widget – Advanced countdown addon for elementor.
- Counter Elementor Widget – Advanced counter elements.
For PRO elements available check their website.
10. LIVEMESH ADDONS FOR ELEMENTOR – FREE and PAID $37
Livemesh Addons for Elementor features a huge collection of premium, easy to use and functional extensions that can be used in a Elementor page builder.
This plugin comes with widgets for just about everything you need to build a professional website without switching to a premium theme.
Services, team profiles, counters, bar charts, pie charts, testimonials, clients list, portfolio/posts grid, posts carousels, pricing plan and much more are available in the PRO version.
In the free version you get:
- Services that capture what you can offer for your clients/customers.
- Portfolio Grid addon that displays portfolio/blog entries.
- Blog Posts Grid that displays portfolio/blog entries.
- Team Profiles extension to display all the team members.
- Odometers/Counters to show impressive numbers related to your work or company.
- Bar charts addon to capture skills or any type of percentage stats.
- Animated Pie charts for a visual depiction of percentage stats.
- Testimonials slider is a responsive touch-enabled slider that cycles through testimonials.
- Post Carousel that displays your posts as a highly responsive carousel.
- Heading styles to capture effective headings for your page sections.
- Clients List extension to showcase the clients that you have handled.
The Premium version of the plugin comes with additional addons and advanced features added to elements above.
11. THE PLUS ADDONS FOR ELEMENTOR – FREE and PAID $29
When it comes to Elementor addons, The Plus Addons for Elementor will bring many widgets, elements, blocks to the table. It comes with various customization options, and can be called all-in-one extension for Elementor.
The Plus Addons includes more than 300+ UI blocks, templates, 50+ unique widgets like tables, charts, info box, countdown, headings, animated text, flipbox, timeline, parallax, etc.
All elements can easily be added in your content. Or use the built-in options to customize colors, backgrounds, icons, etc. further. If you want to use just a free option or see if the plugin is for you, grab Plus Addons Lite for free from WordPress.org.
If in above list you dint find Elementor addon, extension, block, template, a widget that you need or you just don’t want to pay, there are many available for free on WordPress.org repository.
Some of them include:
- Header, Footer & Blocks for Elementor
- Custom Icons for Elementor
- Flexible Elementor Panel
- NavMenu Addon For Elementor
- AnyWhere Elementor
- WidgetKit for Elementor
There are also many paid Elementor addons available on Codecanyon. Some of them include:
- Breadcrumbs for Elementor
- WooCommerce Page Builder For Elementor
- Card Elements Pro for Elementor
- The Pack – Elementor Page Builder Addon
- Super Elements – Addons for Elementor
- Elastik Addons for Elementor
Free and Paid Addons For Elementor Summary
Elementor has attracted almost a million users and has become one of the top players in the industry. Unlike Visual Composer and Beaver Builder that both have been dominant on the field, Elementor allowed users to work on new designs quickly.
While the two popular plugins do feature amazing frontend editors, they’re not a match for a quick interface that Elementor offers.
And although Divi, another popular competitor, will give you an inline editor similar to Elementor, it doesn’t offer a free version of the plugin as Elementor does.
So, a freemium frontpage editor with instant previews, inline editing, the highest number of elements that works without glitches made it a favorable WordPress page editor.
This tool serves its purpose and allows you to create beautiful pages without any hassle.
Choosing a layout in Elementor is as simple as selecting a layout you wish to apply. But sometimes, Elementor itself won’t be enough. That’s where the addons come in!
To make Elementor better equipped and enhance its features, there are many third-party add-ons which you can use to build your website. Let me know in comments below which are you favorite Elementor add-ons.