WooCommerce powers over 28% of all online stores and is the most popular eCommerce platform. Using best WooCommerce plugins available can help you improve your business.
WooCommerce gives you full control over your store, allowing you to sell anything online. The plugin is open source, extendable, adaptable and integrates seamlessly with WordPress.
There are many extensions, add-ons, plugins available for WooCommerce that can help you add greater functionality to the core software.
So whether you want to manage your store better, grow your marketing efforts, display shipping information or even save time calculating sales tax, there’s an extension to help you do it.
In this post, I’ll share by my opinion best WooCommerce plugins available to help you improve your online store in this and coming years. Not only will these plugins make it easier to manage your store, but they will also help you increase your sales.
Best WooCommerce Plugins Free & Paid
If you’re looking to increase your store’s traffic, revenue without spending a small fortune, the following options will be a great choice. By using WooCommerce to run your store, you’re in an excellent position as there is a great number of high-quality plugins to choose from.
It is very important to calculate costs of ecommerce website and choose only tool you will need and which can help you increase traffic and conversions.
However, because of that, that means it’s going to take time to pick which one to use. Or you can just keep reading to find out what the best WooCommerce plugins are to improve your store management processes and give customers what they want.
1. XL WOOCOMMERCE SALES TRIGGERS
With XL WooCommerce Sales Triggers, you can add one of seven psychological triggers to your online store.
It is a smart plugin that uses sales tactics employed by stores like Amazon, eBay, and Zappos to increase buyer confidence, reassure people who are nervous about checking out, and create a sense of urgency around making a purchase.
This plugin improves the conversion rate of your WooCommerce store and gets you more sales from your existing product pages.
These triggers induce scarcity, build trust and inspire shoppers to take actions:
- Displaying a countdown timer – Show scheduled sales countdown timer for products on scheduled sale to create urgency.
- Showing the items left in store to induce scarcity – Buyers tend to delay buying. The only way to get them to act fast is to give them a reason to do so. The Low Stock trigger gives them a reason by intimating them about limited stock availability.
- Displaying potential cost savings – Use this trigger on discounted products to show savings in absolute number and percentage.
- Sharing the most recent sales activity for social proof – People are more likely to buy from a busier store. It makes them feel that if others are buying, the products must be good. That’s what this trigger helps you achieve.
- It displays the information in two formats: The first name and location of the most recent buyers and the number of purchases in a chosen period.
- Displaying a list of what your store guarantees – The Guarantee trigger allows you to answer last minute inquiries on the product page itself, amping up buyer confidence.
- Displaying the satisfaction rate – A small number of product reviews give people an impression that the product is not selling well. You may be losing visitors just because your products may only have a handful of reviews.
- Highlight your store’s best sellers – This trigger sticks an eye-catching badge on the product/category page and guides the visitor to the best selling items.
2. WOOCOMMERCE AMAZON AFFILIATES
Want to earn some extra cash using your WooCommerce and Amazon associates program? With WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates plugin you advertise Amazon products in your store and receive advertising fees from qualifying purchases.
You can use this plugin with an existing Woocommerce store, or you can start a new one from scratch. It will pull products from Amazon and publish on your site. Your affiliate links will be used.
It comes with many modules and features like:
- Bitly Module – Using this module you can get a short URL for your product links, that will be added automatically to your bitly account.
- Amazon Recommendations – This module enables you to drive recommendations based on a key phrase. For example, if you have a shop featuring Samsung products, you can get recommendations on what other Samsung products to import. Also, on keyword click, it auto-searches for those keywords and sets them for import.
- Pagespeed Optimization Module – Helps you improve website speed and potentially get A speed grade by optimizing Amazon products, post-import.
- Auto Import Module – Helps you import products automatically.
- Amazon Remote Images – You can use the products images straight from Amazon’s CDN.
- GEO Targetting – Receive affiliate commission from any Amazon locale by localizing Amazon affiliate links. You can even use Amazon OneLink feature for this purpose.
- Automatically spin content – Select if you wish to have the content spun upon import, or manually do it afterward. You can also use WordAi (check WordAI review), Spin Rewriter (see Spin Rewriter review) or some WordPress article rewriter plugin.
There are many more modules. This plugin is continually being updated and features some nice additions, including shipping availability, cross-selling, Amazon coupons, and reviews, etc.
3. CUSTOM PRODUCT BOXES
Do you sell products which are purchased in bundles? Do you want customers to create custom product bundles? Custom Product Boxes is an extension to your WooCommerce store, which allows your site visitors to select products, create and purchase their own personalized bundles.
You can create an unlimited number of product boxes which will increase the number of choices your customers get.
Once the box is ready, you can set the price or allow it to calculate dynamically depending on the price of the products added to the box. This extension offers an option for the customers to add and remove products from the box as per their choice.
You can either set a fixed price, a variable price (where the price is calculated based on the products being added), or variable pricing with a based price. Instead of creating pre-filled assortments, you can allow customers to chose from a set of products.
You have complete control over items a customer can add to the box, while still allowing them the flexibility to mix and match products to create an ideal assortment.
You can allow customers to pick and choose the number of items they want to make a purchase. The box doesn’t need to be entirely filled for every purchase. For more info you can check my WooCommerce Custom Product Bundles plugin review.
4. PRODUCT ENQUIRY PRO
Product Enquiry Pro plugin provides customers the option to inquire about or request a quote for products in your store. You or the product owner can then reply or send a quote, to convert an unsure visitor into a sale.
This plugin is a complete ‘Enquiry’ and ‘Quotation’ System, which enables a WooCommerce store owner to manage inquiries and quotations with ease. Every person who sends you an inquiry is a potential buyer. These leads can become valuable.
Product Enquiry Pro will act as a gateway to capture more leads. You can figure out product demands in your market by analyzing the inquiry records.
The visitors to your website maybe vary. Some customers may be interested in small quantities while some could be wholesale buyers. It is smart choice to give them an option that they can contact you to negotiate a better price on bigger order.
Using product enquiry WooCommerce plugin, visitors can list their requirements and put up a quote. You can either accept, reject or renegotiate with them. Customers can add multiple WooCommerce products to an inquiry cart, and inquire about several products at once.
Every inquiry made will be notified via email and will be stored in a database accessible from your dashboard. Just visit your WordPress dashboard to view a list of all inquiries. You can even perform Bulk Actions on these inquiries.
There is an option provided on every product to selectively display the Enquiry/Add to Cart button and also to Show/Hide the Price on the product or shop page.
5. CUSTOMER SPECIFIC PRICING
The Customer Specific Pricing extension for WooCommerce allows you to set a different product price for customers in WooCommerce based on various parameters.
For every simple or variable product type in WooCommerce, you can set a different price for each registered customer. The role-based pricing feature allows WooCommerce store owners to define a custom rate for a set of users based on the user role.
Offer flat rate custom product prices or special percentage discounts to customers, user roles or groups in your store. The Product Pricing lets you assign multiple product prices all at once using an intuitive interface.
There is no limit to the customer-price pairs you can add. If a customer is added more than once, the first rule in the list will be applied. Even if a product has a different sale price, the price set for the customer will be applied. For more info, you can check my WooCommerce Customer Specific Pricing plugin review.
6. WOOCOMMERCE PRODUCT FILTER
Help your customers find products in your store easier and faster with WooCommerce Product Filter extension. It provides advanced product filtering functionality so customers can do everything from basic searches to advanced filtering with specific criteria.
Setting up is a straightforward process, and the admin interface is easy to navigate and configure. The filter is fully customizable, and you can choose layouts, colors, filter criteria and terms, and create filter presets.
Your customers can filter your products by any criteria – Categories, Attributes, Characteristics, Tags, Prices, Stock, and Taxonomies.
Each filter criteria is configurable, giving you maximum control over what your customers are filtering and the results they see. Layout options include one row, multiple row, masonry, filter sidebars, and fullscreen filters.
7. TABLE RATE SHIPPING FOR WOOCOMMERCE
When your store has hundreds of products, providing shipping options can be a headache. It is important to have proper WooCommerce shipping plugin.
Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce takes the stress out of setting up multiple shipping options based on a variety of conditions and pricing models. This extension provides a comprehensive and well-organized settings page for all your shipping needs.
Shipping options include an extensive list of conditions based on price, quantity, shipping by weight, dimensions, shipping class, categories, specific products, and dates. You can also provide numerous cost types including flat, percentage and different multiplies for all numerical product data.
Admins are given the ability to set up a list of conditions and their appropriate costs that are used to determine the shipping options for a shop customer. Also, consider shipping tracking plugin so that you can offer your customers way to track their purchased orders.
You can even offer free shipping in WooCommerce as it increases conversions. For good shipping plugins check best WooCommerce UPS shipping plugins, best DHL WooCommerce plugins, and best FedEx WooCommerce plugins.
8. WOOCOMMERCE CURRENCY SWITCHER
WooCommerce Currency Switcher plugin allows your customers to switch currencies and get real-time conversion rates in their local currency.
You can add the currency switcher by using the shortcode or a sidebar widget. The free version only allows two currencies at a time. You will need premium version to display more.
My recommendation is to use the currency of your primary market, then use a global currency such as USD or EUR for international customers.
Or you could purchase the premium version of the plugin to unlock unlimited currencies. Although the plugin supports the flags of countries, you’ll have to upload the flag manually to your media library.
It pulls the exchange rates in real time directly from Yahoo Finance, so you can trust that they’re accurate. The plugin also uses Geolocation to detect and display a visitor’s local currency based on their IP address.
9. WOOCOMMERCE CHECKOUT FIELD EDITOR
The WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor plugin allows you to add, customize, and rearrange fields on the checkout page of your online store.
This allows you to customize the whole checkout experience. You can add a custom field(s) in Billing, Shipping and Additional fields sections.
New field form contains options to provide values for type, name, label, placeholder, class, etc. It also has the option to choose validation rules from a predefined list.
You can remove a field(s) from displaying in the checkout page, order details page, and emails. Pro version is also available if you need more options.
10. WOOMARKETING BUNDLE
The WooMarketing bundle is a pack of WooCommerce marketing extensions developed and maintained by the folks behind WooCommerce.
It includes Facebook for WooCommerce, Dynamic Pricing, WooCommerce Points & Rewards, WooCommerce Email Customizer, WooCommerce Social Login, and MailChimp for WooCommerce.
The purchase of this bundle gives you a single site license for every extension included in the bundle. Support and updates are delivered for one year after purchase.
11. WOO PACK AND SHIP BUNDLE
Woo Pack and Ship Bundle is maintained by the WooCommerce team and includes extensions like invoices, packing slips, customize shipping options, product kits, multi-address shipping, track shipping, etc.
Purchasing this bundle gives you access to Print Invoices & Packing Lists, WooCommerce 360° Image, Shipment Tracking, Shipping Multiple Addresses, Table Rate Shipping, Amazon Fulfillment, and Product Bundles, Stripe Payments, Jetpack, Storefront as well as 14 of Storefront Child Themes.
Most products in the Pack & Ship Bundle work globally, but some are limited by regional availability (e.g., Stripe and Amazon Fulfillment).
Support and updates for all extensions in this bundle are valid for one year after purchase. Your subscription auto-renews each year at the current full price.
12. YITH WOOCOMMERCE PLUGINS
Guys from YITH develop and sell plugins and themes for WooCommerce. So I will put here under one section some of their best WooCommerce plugins which you should take a look at.
Their every plugin has a free version which can be found on their site or on WordPress repository. Paid versions come with far much more features and options.
YITH WooCommerce Compare
YITH Compare plugin allows your customers to compare two or more WooCommerce products side by side. You can choose which fields users will see in the comparison table and reorder them as you like.
All products are saved in one complete table where the user can see the difference between the products. Each product features can be set with the WooCommerce attributes in the product configuration.
You can also add a simple widget with the list of products the users have added, where you can manage them. Also, you can simply customize the compare table with your style, by editing the specific template.
For more info, check the list of best WooCommerce products compare plugins.
YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier
Offer your visitors a chance to inspect in detail the quality of your products. With YITH Zoom Magnifier you can add a zoom effect to all your product images.
Several important features of YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier are:
- Mouse over will show a bigger size product image;
- Zoom area can be customized;
- You can enable/ disable zoom on the mobile devices;
- Add a slider of product image thumbnails;
- You can customize the slider behavior.
When visitors hover their mouse over your images, they will see an enlarged popup of your products. You can configure the dimensions of this popup, as well as the zoom levels for optimal viewing.
YITH Infinite Scrolling
In the social network era, we have become used to scroll pages endlessly. The YITH Infinite Scrolling WooCommerce module adds infinite scrolling to your store.
Infinite scrolling dramatically adds to the design and responsive design of your store.
YITH Multiple Shipping Addresses
YITH Multiple Shipping Addresses plugin allows your customer to select the delivery of individual products to completely different addresses.
This means your customers can order two or more products and send each to a different address in one checkout. It will allow your customers to make multiple purchases for friends, colleagues, and family members in just one order.
YITH Amazon S3 Storage
YITH Amazon S3 Storage plugin will allow you to automatically upload, without the need to open the Amazon S3 page, publish the media, copy the URL, replace it manually with the WordPress URL, all your media files (videos, pictures, PDF files, archives zip, etc.) on Amazon S3. This will make the server load for your website much lighter in a single action.
YITH Payment Method Restrictions
YITH Payment Method Restrictions for WooCommerce gives you the possibility to hide specific payment methods based on the products in cart:
- Create restriction rules for all the payment gateways enabled
- Set one or more conditions for each restriction rule
- Disable the payment gateway when one or more conditions occur
- Automatically switch the bank account to be used depending on the user’s purchase conditions
- Notify a missing payment gateway with a custom message at checkout
For example, you could allow credit card payments only for all those orders exceeding a certain amount or exclude Paypal payments for some products.
YITH GEOIP Language Redirect
Using YITH GeoIP plugin, you can redirect users from any country to the appropriate version of your website instantly and automatically. You can do so for every single page and even specific files.
Some of the features:
- Make any URL of the website redirect to a specific URL based on the user’s origin country;
- Once redirected, choose whether users can go back to the previous page or not;
- Make any of the files on the website redirect to a specific file URL, according to the users’ origin country;
- Direct traffic coming from one country to a particular page.
YITH Dynamic Pricing Per Payment Method
YITH Dynamic Pricing per Payment Method for WooCommerce allows setting one or more discounts for each payment method used and applying them to the order total.
YITH Desktop Notifications
YITH Desktop Notifications for WooCommerce allows you to receive real-time notifications on your PC screen letting you know about orders and sales.
Each notification contains links to the processed order, and you are free to customize your messages with icons and sounds, and even decide which role the users will take.
YITH Product Size Charts
YITH Product Size Charts for WooCommerce gives you the possibility to create custom size charts for any product in your shop.
You can add a reference guide for your items, size in centimeters or inches, how to make measurements, etc. This way, the probability customers will order the wrong size is extremely diminished and both you and them will save a lot of time.
YITH Donations allows you to add to your shop the possibility for your users to make donations using WooCommerce donation plugin. Give your users option to fill a donation form, make a donation on your site and let them set the amount they want to donate.
YITH WooCommerce Affiliates
With YITH Affiliates plugin, you can let your users share your products on their sites and blogs in exchange for a commission for each sale they refer.
When a user visits the store with a reference ID in the query string, the plugin saves the affiliate ID and credits commissions to him/her if this visit turns into a purchase.
Refer ID will be stored in user’s cookie for a time that can be set in admin panel. This way, even though visit and purchase do not happen during the same navigation session, commissions can be credited if they occur in future.
Admins will have full control of their affiliates thanks to detailed click reports, and you can choose whether you wish to pay commissions manually or set up an automatic payment system. You can also set up different commission rates based on the product or user.
YITH WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart
Your customers often add products to cart and leave them. Thanks to YITH Recover Abandoned Cart you will be able to contact them and remind what they were purchasing and invite them to complete their action.
Set the time span to consider a cart abandoned and customize a contact email that you can send to your customer.
YITH WooCommerce Product Countdown
Put a countdown in the product pages of your shop and use it to highlight specific offers or deals suing YITH Product Countdown plugin.
You will be able to show a specific countdown for each of your products and trigger effect of the last minute offer. You can also add to this the effect of scarcity and show the number of items left and update them in real time.
YITH WooCommerce Frequently Bought Together
The right cross-selling strategy in your shop is crucial because it affects conversion rates. Amazon is a great example of frequently bought recommendations.
Products suggested as “frequently bought together” are, in fact, much more appealing and customers who see them might be already interested in them.
YITH Frequently Bought Together plugin is the best choice for implementing this feature into your website. You can show products to a highly specific and selected target.
YITH Live Chat
Users need human contact, and YITH Live Chat can help them in overcoming the obstacle of the purchase doubts. Your users will feel just like they are purchasing in a physical store with this chat. No more time wasted waiting for an answer. Direct contact for a rapid purchase.
13. STRIPE PAYMENT GATEWAY
The official WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway is available completely free of charge. After syncing your store with the Stripe API, you will be able to accept Visa, MasterCard, and a whole host of other cards.
And, if Stripe isn’t your thing, the official WooCommerce extension store has more than 20 other free payment gateways. List includes PayPal Pro, Amazon Payments, PayFast, etc. Check my post to see best WooCommerce payment gateway plugins. If you need just PayPal and Stripe, then WPPayForm is good choice. For more info see my WPPayForm review.
14.WOOCOMMERCE SIMPLE AUCTIONS
Want to run your own eBay style auction site? With WooCommerce and the Simple Auctions plugin you can. Simple Auctions is easy to use auction tool which provides you a way to get complete WordPress auction solution integrated with your site and WooCommerce.
This plugin adds features to extend WooCommerce’s functionality to include normal, reverse and silent auctions. It also offers options such as bidding increments, reserve price, buy it now price, start and end times, custom widgets, custom email notifications, etc.
15. BEEKETING MARKETING PLUGIN FOR WOOCOMMERCE
If you are looking for a comprehensive marketing solution to automate the sales and marketing for your WooCommerce store, check Beeketing.
It includes different tools designed to optimize conversion rates, increase average order value and nurture loyal customers. There are 10+ apps (free and premium) that help you recover abandoned carts, boost conversion and sales.
Other options include upsell related product, cross-sell product bundles, personalized product sliders, send follow up emails, free-gifts/discount/free-shipping promotions, exit-intent offers, etc.
You can also send personalized follow-up emails to customers triggered by their behavior. Each tool has a separate analytics to help track results from your campaigns and optimize accordingly for higher conversion.
16. BOOKLY APPOINTMENT BOOKING AND SCHEDULING
With Bookly WordPress booking plugin you can have booking and appointments fully integrated into your WordPress website.
It supports reservations for all types of services like beauty, massage, wellness, healthcare, sports, training, dance, fitness, yoga, pilates, scheduling learning and educational courses, etc.
Customers can find a convenient time for their appointment, select service provider, book the time slot and even pay for the services. Bookly can be integrated with WooCommerce. If Bookly is not what you need, then check other WordPress and WooCommerce booking plugins.
17. ALIEXPRESS DROPSHIP FOR WOOCOMMERCE
AlieExpress Dropship will allow you to quickly import dropshipped or affiliated AliExpress products directly into your WooCommerce store and ship them directly to your customers.
Some of the features include:
- Import products from AliExpress.com directly into your store;
- Offer different variations of your products, such as multiple sizes, colors, materials;
- Edit your products as you wish: change titles, descriptions, images;
- Have your orders shipped directly to your customers;
- Import reviews in your site directly from AliExpress;
- Import AliExpress prices in different currencies;
- Earn an additional affiliate commission to your main dropshipping source of income using AliExpress Portal or Admitad Network.
As alternative option, you can check AliDropship review.
18. SUMO SUBSCRIPTIONS
Sumo Subscriptions supports all major payment gateways and comes with already integrated PayPal and Stripe. If you use either PayPal or Stripe payment gateways, you’ll be able to set automatic renewal for a subscription. That means that you’ll be able to make subscription renewals and get payments on your website automatically.
You can also integrate SUMO Subscriptions with any of the WooCommerce supported payment gateways. SUMO Subscriptions makes it easy for you to set price, duration and the number of renewals for each of subscriptions.
The plugin gives clients an opportunity to purchase both subscription and non-subscription products together in a single checkout. For more info you can check my SUMO Subscriptions review. You could also use any WooCommerce deposits plugin to enable partial payments on your store.
19. SMART COUPONS FOR WOOCOMMERCE
Smart Coupons for WooCommerce by WebToffee is a WooCommerce extension to enhance the functionalities and extend the features of WooCommerce coupons.
This extended functionalities of the coupons provide a wide range of possibilities that the WooCommerce store can benefit from.
The plugin will help you in restricting coupons based on the shipping method, payment methods, on user roles, and based on the location of the shipping/billing address.
You can create multiple giveaway products in a single coupon that the customer can select from on the purchase of a product.
Using the plugin the store owners can gift coupons to the customers after completing a purchase. Or the customers can purchase store credit which they then can gift to their friends/relatives.
This plugin will also help to select a combination of coupons that can be applied in a purchase.
20. WOOCOMMERCE PDF INVOICE, PACKING SLIPS, DELIVERY NOTES & SHIPPING LABEL
WooCommerce PDF Invoices, Packing slips, Delivery Notes & Shipping Labels plugin helps easily print invoices, packing lists, shipping labels, and delivery notes all from the WooCommerce Orders dashboard.
You can bulk generate shipping labels, address labels, etc. using this plugin. You can print details like the company name, custom logo, return policy, etc. on the shipping documents using this plugin.
The plugin also provides standard templates for invoice, packing slip and delivery notes which the store owner can again customize according to their requirements.
The plugin can be configured to automatically send invoices in PDF format to a customers email ID, in PDF format.
Retainful is an abandoned cart recovery WooCommerce plugin that helps eCommerce stores recover lost sales on their store. Also, eCommerce stores can grow their store revenue by giving customers next order coupons when they complete a successful purchase.
Below mentioned are a few key features of Retainful that makes it one of the best abandoned cart recovery WooCommerce plugin:
- Send personalized automated cart recovery emails at regular intervals to abandoned cart visitors.
- Shortcodes to add customer’s name & abandoned items to make cart recovery emails more personalized.
- Recover lost carts by sending unique single click cart recovery links in abandoned cart emails.
- Exit intent popups to prevent cart abandonments from happening in the first place.
- Email capturing popups with discount codes to capture guest emails when they add an item to the cart.
- Use pre-existing cart recovery email templates or create new templates using drag and drop email builder.
- Automatically generate next order coupons and send them with order confirmation emails. And increase repeat purchases and customer loyalty in your store.
- A powerful dashboard that lets you see the total number of abandoned carts, recovered carts, recoverable carts & more – all in one place.
- An inbuilt referral program via which you can offer discounts both to the referrer and the referral is expected to come any time soon.
Retainful is already being used by 1000+ WooCommerce stores who are more than happy with how Retainful has helped them recover abandoned carts and grow revenue on their store.
Also, Retainful has a forever free plan which makes it ideal for stores who want to start off and try Retainful initially before they consider going with other plans.
22. WOOCOMMERCE CUSTOM PRODUCT ADDONS
WooCommerce Custom Product Addons is a plugin from Acowebs that helps to personalize the product page of your WooCommerce store with custom fields. There are multiple field types (20+) in this that can help capture additional details from the customers, which would come along with the order details.
This plugin offerS a wide range of options ranging from normal fields like numbers, checkbox, multi select fields to advanced form fields like Custom Price Fields, where there could be an additional cost set for the items on different fields and Conditional Logic, where fields could be displayed or hidden based on the value selected for other fields.
The free version of the WooCommerce Product Addons plugin has more than 30,000 active users and a 5 star overall rating.
23. TABLE RATE SHIPPING
What’s the easiest way to calculate shipping? The answer is the WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro plugin! This plugin, known for its many features, allows you to calculate shipping based on weight, destination, quantity, and cart total.
Using this plugin, just about anyone can create a perfect shipping rate plan. The plan will, without a doubt, match your business.
What’s more, this plugin will enable you to apply shipping rules to logged-in users only, turn on or off the lowest/highest summation of shipping amounts, include handling fees, and so much more.
Some of its most notable features include:
- unique shipping method names
- hiding shipping methods
- importing/exporting shipping methods (and editing them in a spreadsheet)
- forcing the usage of shipping methods
- advanced shipping rules
- usage of shipping classes
24. ORDER EXPORT PRO
Can’t keep track of all your order data? The WooCommerce Order Export Pro plugin comes to your rescue! This plugin, loved by dropshippers all around the world, can export the data for you and deliver it through FTP or directly to your inbox.
What options does it give you? Many – set up automatic exports, reorder columns, and do much more. How do the exports look? The exports are in the known and loved CSV format and can be easily filtered. Plus, if necessary, they can be copied between WooCommerce stores.
25. WOOCOMMERCE SHIPPING SERVICES
WooCommerce Shipping Services plugin is shipping solution for WooCommerce store owners. It integrates seamlessly with your store. This is the only solution that allows you to perform all the shipping tasks including displaying live shipping rates at checkout, printing labels and monitoring shipment tracking status right within your WooCommerce dashboard.
Some of the other features include, complete support for domestic & international shipping, option to request carrier pickups from within the store, shipping automation rules to set up cost based on weight, price, location, etc.
The plugin currently supports UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, Stamps, Aramex, Blue Dart, Australia Post, Canada Post, & other popular shipping carriers.
26. EXTRA PRODUCT OPTIONS FOR WOOCOMMERCE
Extra Product Options plugin provides 16+ different custom field types for use. You can easily customize your product page and let your customers personalize their purchases.
Add, edit, modify the custom as well as default product fields based on your need. Product options like text boxes, checkboxes, dropdowns, radio inputs, color picker, date fields, and more are there to explore.
- Different Custom Product Options – add any field you want to get additional details from your customers
- File Upload – Let your customers upload any files, images, etc, on the product page
- Dynamic Fields – show or hide the custom fields in the form based on the rule and its values
- Easily Customizable Options – serves an easy selection of options with a variety of features
- Help Text Feature – helps to know the full information of the field
- WPML Compatibility – supports different languages
- Section Positioning – determine the position of the “Add To Cart” button
- User Friendly UI – offers an easy to use interface
WooLentor is an all-in-one WooCommerce Page builder plugin that provides complete control over WooCommerce page designs. It gives you several features that are not available in other WooCommerce template builders.
With WooLentor, you can create custom WooCommerce pages with ease. WooLentor comes with a drag and drop interface that makes it easy to create custom WooCommerce pages. This stunning page builder addon also includes several pre-designed WooCommerce templates that you can use to create your own custom WooCommerce pages.
It offers features like WooCommerce Product Page Builder, WooCommerce Archive Page Builder, WooCommerce Single Product Page Builder, WooCommerce Cart Page Builder, WooCommerce Checkout Page Builder, and WooCommerce Thank You Page Builder.
With WooLentor, you can easily create custom WooCommerce pages with Elementor Page Builder without any coding knowledge.
The free version of WooLentor allows you to create a custom Shop and Product details page. The pro version also allows you to customize the rest of the pages.
WooLentor provides a variety of Elementor widgets with comprehensive customization possibilities that you may use to customize your store to your specific requirements.
- WooCommerce Template Builder
- Shopify like checkout
- Woocommerce Product Slider Addon/widget
- Woocommerce Product Compare / Products Comparison table
- Woocommerce Product wishlist
- Sticky Add to cart
- Template Library
- 15 Product Custom Template Layouts
- Premium WooCommerce Themes Included
- WooCommerce Template Builder (Advanced)
28. WHOLESALE FOR WOOCOMMERCE
Wholesale for WooCommerce is a plugin that you can add to your store to show products at wholesale prices and sell them.
With just one plugin, you can make your WooCommerce store ten times more profitable by adding modern wholesale features. You can make a wholesale section for your WooCommerce store that works perfectly in just a few minutes.
This is the ultimate WooCommerce wholesale plugin that help you in managing your ordering process, product prices, and various wholesale user profiles. All in all, it offers you complete control over everything you need to sell to your wholesale clients.
- Wholesale coupons
- Requisition list
- Manually add wholesale products
- Custom payment methods
- Make pricing rules that are tiered
- Notification for specific user roles
- Translation using the WPML plugin
- Option to change pricing labels
- Add wholesale pricing for WooCommerce products
- Restrict product visibility
- Set the minimum order quantity
- Define and manage wholesale user roles
29. SHOP READY – WOOCOMMERCE SHOP BUILDER
With the ShopReady – WooCommerce Shop Builder plugin you can take your physical store sales online and boost your revenue source. With the ability to set up a robust, fully functional storefront with seamless WooCommerce compatibility, ShopReady is hard to beat.
The plugin comes with modular tools that enable users to drag and drop the WooCommerce widgets into the Elementor interface to create a pixel-perfect store page.
ShopReady’s modular solution to shop building includes different types of cart functions, multiple types of checkout pages, product layout styles, categories, product filtering functions, and much more.
What truly makes this an exceptional builder experience, is its intuitive interface that allows direct product showcase into product pages, via an intuitive content selection system, that totally removes any form of coding requirement.
- Quick View: The ShopReady Quick View module is a quick solution for creating functional product quick view buttons and preview popups within seconds. It’s fast, easy, and reliable.
- Quick Checkout: The Quick Checkout module enables one-click checkout for your checkout page right from the product showcase.
- Currency Switcher: The module works with the Exchange rate API for a one-click currency switch function for your shoppers to convert the entire website to their native currency.
- Product Comparison: Create comparison blocks or buttons for two or more product comparisons at a time.
- Template Library: In a rush? ShopReady provides 8+ importable, fully featured marketplace themes for you to customize.
ShopReady is an all-in-one comprehensive shop builder, with more and more WooCommerce features being added with every major update. ShopReady premium licenses start at just $49 per year for 20 sites.
30. WALLET SYSTEM FOR WOOCOMMERCE
Wallet System for WooCommerce is a digital wallet plugin. It assists the merchant in setting up a digital wallet on their WooCommerce shop and enables users to make payments via the wallet system.
- Adding Balance to Wallet Account – Using any of the payment options on the WooCommerce store, customers will be able to add money to their wallets.
- Partial Payment Option – Customers may pay for purchases using their WooCommerce wallet balance via Total Wallet Amount and Manual Wallet Amount. While making a purchase, they may utilize the entire wallet balance. or manually decide to make a chosen partial payment.
- Wallet Cashback Reward – Plugin lets you pay cashback rewards to consumers in their digital wallets. The cashback can be offered either cart- or category- or as a percentage or fixed amount.
- Wallet Balance Withdrawal – Customers can withdraw their wallet balance into their bank account or other payment apps by submitting the withdrawal request form. In the wallet Withdrawal tab, the merchant has the authority to accept or deny these requests, but they must deal with each separately. The username and profile link will also be included in the request table.
- Automatic Wallet Top-up – You can design a daily or weekly top-up subscription plan to replenish clients’ wallets automatically. Customers may also choose the top-up subscription amount at their discretion. When this wallet top-up subscription is active, the user cannot perform routine recharges. Additionally, throughout the subscription time, every recharge will result in the creation of a new subscription.
- Download Transaction History – With just one click, you may download the transaction history as a PDF file from the Wallet Transaction tab which includes data i.e. Name, Email, Role, Amount, Payment Method, Details, Transaction ID, and Date.
- Flexible Payment Option – If the amount in the wallet is more than the value of the entire basket, customers may use their WooCommerce wallets as a form of payment. When the wallet balance is less than the full cost of the cart, they can use it as a partial payment option.
31. MC WOOCOMMERCE WISHLIST
The MC Woocommerce Wishlist is a powerful plugin enabling your customers to create wishlists, add products quickly, and share them with friends. Plugin is a great choice if you’re looking for valuable data.
The premium version provides wishlist analytics to store owners to find which product is added the most on the wishlist, design a promotional campaign or automation for it, and increase your sales.
- Smart Coupons
- Auto Personalized Coupons
- Advanced Analytics
- Export Stats
- Promotional Email Automation and Campaigns
- Personalized Emails
- Customizable Wishlist Items
- Quick Setup
- Social Share
Best Plugins For WooCommerce Summary
This completes my rundown of the best WooCommerce plugins. But with a plugin as complex and powerful as WooCommerce, this list only scratches the surface.
There are plenty of other useful functionalities that plugins cover and which are used to improve the core of WooCommerce. You could even create lotteries by using WooCommerce lottery plugin and prize can be physical or digital product. Using visual product configurator plugin you can offer your customers to customize prodcuts. You can make easier for customers to find your store using WooCommerce store locator.
If you need to sell and generate license keys, there are good license manager plugins available or if you need to import orders to WooCommerce store, there are excellent extensions for that purpose. For anyone deciding to use multisite with WooCommerce, selection of best WooCommerce multisite plugins will be of use.
Any store owner who has a particular need can search the vast free and premium plugin collection. Since WooCommerce is developer friendly, anyone can add a function using the code as well.
There are many sorts of WooCommerce plugins that can help you improve your store. Some of them are essential to your business, and others, even optional, will help you increase sales dramatically.
Choosing the right plugins is a personal matter since you need to see which of them align better with your business goals. Hopefully, you’ve found at least one or two add-ons that you can use to make your WooCommerce store even more powerful.
Let me know which ones do you use on your website or suggest some other useful plugins in the comments section below.
DISCLOSURE: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, I might get a small commission, without any extra cost to you. Read more about it here.
6 thoughts on “47 Best WooCommerce Plugins Free & Premium To Improve Your Store”
Great Listings for WooCommerce Plugin.
I would like to share one more plugin which is perfect for eCommerce store and it is WC Checkout Fields Editor. This plugin is easily manage website’s checkout page. It has so many features are available like 10+ custom fields, translation ready, user-friendly admin panel etc.
Thank you, Mary, for suggesting another great WooCommerce addon.
Great list. I really like YITH plugins.
Yes, YITH has useful WooCommerce plugins to help you improve your website store.
There are some great WooCommerce plugins on the list.
If you have any to recommend, feel free to post in the comments.